Ferulic Acid/Lipids/Ceramides on Skin? Legit or not

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
Stripper sent me this, is she low iq or is it legit? BTW she wasn't selling it, just explaining it. No idea why she sent long autistic message, but it got me curious. Nobody here mentions Ferulic Acid, Ceramides, or Lipids afaik

Screen Shot 2020 04 30 at 15311 AM

Do u really think that white-haired slut knows shit more than psl aspies? If something isnt on here then its not legit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Vanquished, sloopnoob and 2 others
Do u really think that white-haired slut knows shit more than psl aspies? If something isnt on here then its not legit.
well, in that long ass skincare guide, he mentioned peptides and some other small things but didnt go into detail

figured there might be more than people haven't looked into as much, but who knows.

I am skeptical which is why I came here to ask

She is right lmao. The SkinCE vitamin c is considered one of the best items on the market. Since its a patent they created a cartel and they charge up to 150,$ for a small bottle. Buts its legit lmao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc and Moneymaxxed
She is right lmao. The SkinCE vitamin c is considered one of the best items on the market. Since its a patent they created a cartel and they charge up to 150,$ for a small bottle. Buts its legit lmao
I use vitamine c serum. From The ordinairy. Not expensive at all

I use the combo:
* retinol (vitaime A)
* Vitamine C serum.
Been tested to be a great/good combo for collagen and for less hyperpigmentaton. I used that combo for some time. It reds the skin a bit, initially, and then goes into great recovery modus soon. It works great for skin quality, imo.

I
I use vitamine c serum. From The ordinairy. Not expensive at all

I use the combo:
* retinol (vitaime A)
* Vitamine C serum.
Been tested to be a great/good combo for collagen and for less hyperpigmentaton. I used that combo for some time. It reds the skin a bit, initially, and then goes into great recovery modus soon. It works great for skin quality, imo.
Its less good than the SKCE one. The SKCE comes with vitamin e and ferulic acid. Its a special formula only a few companies sell (Paula choice, timeless, dr. Brent) outside of SKCE and even than they are not as good

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed
Jfl a whore is helping us now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 470
Bro, I’m fascinated now, what makes it so amazing exactly? Are there studies on it? I couldn’t find

Sitting comfortably in the top tier of this luxe list is SkinCeuticals’ C E Ferulic, the beloved serum that launched in 2005 after 40 years of academic research. Often regarded as the gold standard of vitamin C serums (a category that’s constantly expanding, thanks to research about the many skin benefits of the antioxidant), SkinCeuticals’ most beloved product will run you $166 and has become a point of near-obsession in the skincare dupescommunity, with legions of beauty fanatics searching for a less expensive version that provides the same results: firmer and smoother skin, reduced signs of aging and sun damage, and an overall brighter complexion.

Sitting comfortably in the top tier of this luxe list is SkinCeuticals’ C E Ferulic, the beloved serum that launched in 2005 after 40 years of academic research. Often regarded as the gold standard of vitamin C serums (a category that’s constantly expanding, thanks to research about the many skin benefits of the antioxidant), SkinCeuticals’ most beloved product will run you $166 and has become a point of near-obsession in the skincare dupescommunity, with legions of beauty fanatics searching for a less expensive version that provides the same results: firmer and smoother skin, reduced signs of aging and sun damage, and an overall brighter complexion.
Have you founder a cheaper alternative?

Yeah, it’s legit. I think that product is in @benignice skincare guide. He also recommends a vitamin C serum with ferulic acid and vitamin E.

Yeah, it’s legit. I think that product is in @benignice skincare guide. He also recommends a vitamin C serum with ferulic acid and vitamin E.
You mean the long ass word document right? You're right I just saw it in there by searching CTRL+F, but he didn't recommend a product with it
  • "The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% (this does feel slightly gritty initially but it rubs in easily)
  • Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum (nicer experience than the product from The Ordinary, but its about 12 times the price)
  • Clinique Fresh Pressed Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C 10% (this is more of a system than a standalone product but it’s great nonetheless)"
I am using Paula choice. They bought the patent. Its not aa good but close enough.
If all the active ingredients are the same, isn't it pretty much the same?

Like being Walmart brand Tylenol instead of Tylenol. It's the same thing in the end, just branding/marketing

• +1
Reactions: her
You mean the long ass word document right? You're right I just saw it in there by searching CTRL+F, but he didn't recommend a product with it
  • "The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% (this does feel slightly gritty initially but it rubs in easily)
  • Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum (nicer experience than the product from The Ordinary, but its about 12 times the price)
  • Clinique Fresh Pressed Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C 10% (this is more of a system than a standalone product but it’s great nonetheless)"
Yeah, I think the three products he recommended don’t have ferulic acid and/or vitamin E. But still, I think the product the girl recommended to you is legit.

Yeah, I think the three products he recommended don’t have ferulic acid and/or vitamin E. But still, I think the product the girl recommended to you is legit.
Fuck, ok I just ordered a lot of vitamin C with hyaluronic acid already though... how much better is that stuff do you think? @Dutcher

Last edited:
Fuck, ok I just ordered a lot of vitamin C with hyaluronic acid already though... how much better is that stuff do you think? @Dutcher
Honestly don’t know. That’s something bengince might know. Worst case scenario just finish the products you ordered and order new ones. Aren’t you a millionaire anyway

Honestly don’t know. That’s something bengince might know. Worst case scenario just finish the products you ordered and order new ones. Aren’t you a millionaire anyway
Amazon product ASIN B07L8JPKWK
I’m a millionaire cause I don’t blow $150 on random shit when I can buy it for $44

I’ll use the cheap stuff for body and this for face
Amazon product ASIN B072K1LNNY$17 version same ingredients as skinceuticals

Last edited:
Make sure not to order directly from Amazon, its very usual to get fake/expired items
How do you know if it’s expired?

these are off brand so fake isn’t an issue

The Skinceuticals CE Ferulic is widely recognised as being some seriously good shit. I like it. Its not in the guide because I hadn't tried it at the time of writing and I need to add more products.
Don't order skincare from Amazon.

The Skinceuticals CE Ferulic is widely recognised as being some seriously good shit. I like it. Its not in the guide because I hadn't tried it at the time of writing and I need to add more products.
Don't order skincare from Amazon.
did you order some?

you think amazon skincare products are fake or expired? seem to have good reviews

did you order some?

you think amazon skincare products are fake or expired? seem to have good reviews
Everyone can sell what they want. When the amazon warehouse worker is sending you your item, how you can be sure he chooses the real product and not the fake one by some third rate company? You have a billion problems like that

did you order some?

I've been trying it for a few weeks now. I got mine from lookfantastic.

There isn't much of a way to tell. I'd never buy skincare from amazon.