Few reasons why you shouldnt cut if u are already under 20%

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
#1 most cases face gain is gonna be like +0.025 <not 0.25> PSL at most. you fell for low bf meme aka low bf aka under 15%, you have seen frauded and not frauded
transformations from obese to lean <not from lean to shredded>
#2 its unattainable, if u are naturally not an ectomorph, there's gonna be a point in life when u gonna binge. look at @MakinItHappen there are so many guys like him
gave up gym because it was too strict. ou would have to eat like 2500-2800 a day, constantly to achieve low bf, its undoable for an average perosn
#3 even if u are high motivated at your 17% bf, you gonna lose motivation at 14% - why? because for many people high libido is unattable. one month ago I wanted
to do everything for women, now, after just a month of a slow cut - I've lost interest in women - insane difference
bonuses: low energy, focusing energy on foods&diet&stupid greg doucette's videos aka instead of making money you spend time thinking about diet

what should you do instead:
most of you nothing in terms of diet, just train everything or only neck + learn how to bite cheeks 24/7 to make it look natural
and you are fine

ps lower bf is especially useless for people with shitty ramuses

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Norwooder, MilfLover69, Pietrosiek and 14 others
What makes a ramus shitty?

#1 most cases face gain is gonna be like +0.025 <not 0.25> PSL at most. you fell for low bf meme aka low bf aka under 15%, you have seen frauded and not frauded
#2 its attainable, if u are naturally not an ectomorph, there's gonna be a point in life when u gonna binge. look at @MakinItHappen there are so many guys like him
gave up gym because it was too strict. ou would have to eat like 2500-2800 a day, constantly to achieve low bf, its undoable for an average perosn
#3 even if u are high motivated at your 17% bf, you gonna lose motivation at 14% - why? because for many people high libido is unattable. one month ago I wanted
to do everything for women, now, after just a month of a slow cut - I've lost interest in women - insane difference
bonuses: low energy, focusing energy on foods&diet&stupid greg doucette's videos aka instead of making money you spend time thinking about diet

most of you nothing in terms of diet, just train everything or only neck + learn how to bite cheeks 24/7 to make it look natural
and you are fine

YES MICKEY D’S AND GYM FOR ME

no

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Going to 10 or sub 10 as a natty is pure insanity

U not only nuke your T levels, u will looks like from auswits at clothes, looking gaunt and ill for normies

14-20 is totally ok

Reminder - all extreme transformation were from people who were 30+ percent bodyfat and cutted to like 15 or so

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Hector, Looks234 and 8 others
Yea low bf looks shit if you dont have the bones. But if you are bloated you should do something about it

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 756
#2 its unattainable, if u are naturally not an ectomorph, there's gonna be a point in life when u gonna binge. look at @MakinItHappen there are so many guys like him

and you are fine

I just posted this why u steal my thread xd

#2 its unattainable, if u are naturally not an ectomorph, there's gonna be a point in life when u gonna binge.
i am pure ectomorph but completely bloated

plus i don't even have the assets to binge lmao

instead of cutting go on Carnivore

do people really lose weight by starving themselves instead of working out

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Blue
do people really lose weight by starving themselves instead of working out
Yes lmao, I think even some on this very site have done this. Imagine not doing any physical activity JFL.

Why don't you try and stop talking nonsense.

everything is possible

Attachments

• D766945E-9040-4587-8116-AD12D0ED89CE.jpeg
    D766945E-9040-4587-8116-AD12D0ED89CE.jpeg
    430.7 KB · Views: 242
Forget about "xyz% bodyfat". If you can't see all of your abs in natural lighting then your FAT. Period.

This level of bodyfat is ideal and anyone with enough will power and dedication can easily achieve this.

Images 42

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx, Looks234, Pietrosiek and 12 others
Forget about "xyz% bodyfat". If you can't see all of your abs in natural lighting then your FAT. Period.

This level of bodyfat is ideal and anyone with enough will power and dedication can easily achieve this.

View attachment 979424
This tbh
Seeing all abs in pretty much every lighting is the ideal bf

And there is also different types of fat and visceral fat

Amount of visceral fat is highly correlated to face fat.
You can be skinny but still have a lot of visceral fat. So lean down get rid of the visceral fat and eat a proper diet which wont make you gain visceral fat. Its poison for the body and your face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zradrad and Deleted member 8832

View attachment 979424
basically 0 face difference between ^ this and 15-17% bf
and "abs show" is a meme, most guys <like connor murphy> had visible 6 pack when tensend

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and MansNotHot
basically 0 face difference between ^ this and 15-17% bf
and "abs show" is a meme, most guys <like connor murphy> had visible 6 pack when tensend
Jfl dude stop projecting your subhumanity onto us.

17%> 10% is big difference for average person. Lean face is more attractive. Period.

It didn't worked for you doesn't mean it won't work for others.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Costner, onfiresems, Looks234 and 8 others
Jfl dude stop projecting your subhumanity onto us.

17%> 10% is big difference for average person. Lean face is more attractive. Period.

It didn't worked for you doesn't mean it won't work for others.
show me proof or death
because theres a lot of talk and basically 0 proof

show me proof or death
Why not just cut down and see for yourself? If you're legit 17% then it won't take more than 2 months to get down to 10%.Why are you waiting for proofs? Even if I showed you before and after pictures it still wouldn't mean shit because everyone stores fat differently.

Legit just bulk if you look like shit at lowbf. It's literally a win-win situation for you. You got nothing to loose.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
didnt read
11133638 1118274298202150 5036330931331418636 n

12% to 6% bf

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and drbloop
didnt read
View attachment 981901
12% to 6% bf
left pic has the same sharpness of csamera ngl
this is how brainlets like you <proba bly under 20> preach stupid ideas that harm many PSL'ERS
Saw sth, but didnt get the full context and it was false, never did shit, but gonna advis
imagine myself even repling to greycel

cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope

left pic has the same sharpness of csamera ngl
this is how brainlets like you <proba bly under 20> preach stupid ideas that harm many PSL'ERS
Saw sth, but didnt get the full context and it was false, never did shit, but gonna advis
imagine myself even repling to greycel
Why is anyone supposed to post proof.
It was already clear from the get-go that you didn't want proof and would just react like this.

Dude, just be fat, if you want. Most people look better when lean. I can see it in my own face. I went from 18% bf to now 15% and I plan to be at around 12% bf. I can already see the difference.
Not only I can see the difference, but friends of me have already told me that they can see a change in my jaw line and cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Zradrad, bruhcel and 1 other person
Why is anyone supposed to post proof.
It was already clear from the get-go that you didn't want proof and would just react like this.

Dude, just be fat, if you want. Most people look better when lean. I can see it in my own face. I went from 18% bf to now 15% and I plan to be at around 12% bf. I can already see the difference.
Not only I can see the difference, but friends of me have already told me that they can see a change in my jaw line and cheekbones.
LEAN, not shredded
brb getting a model contract with your insane 18 to 10 bf transformation

This is hard cope or you are talking from just personal experience, maybe you are one of those people who don't store any fat in your face, but for the majority of people getting from 18% to 12% is a huge difference in the face. Leaner face more often than not is more attractive=More confidence=you just feel better about yourself=more motivation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Zradrad and Wallenberg
This is hard cope or you are talking from just personal experience, maybe you are one of those people who don't store any fat in your face, but for the majority of people getting from 18% to 12% is a huge difference in the face. Leaner face more often than not is more attractive=More confidence=you just feel better about yourself=more motivation.
SHOWME PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I mean thats legit what i found with a 2 second google search. Are you trolling? I can't tell.

• +1
Reactions: bruhcel and Deleted member 1862
I am around 25% bodyfat and have never really been under that. I have started hitting the gym and I am cutting. Should I see any types of results on my face going from 25% to 15?

I am around 25% bodyfat and have never really been under that. I have started hitting the gym and I am cutting. Should I see any types of results on my face going from 25% to 15?
in that case yes

1st is pure bullshit
2nd is from obese
3rd is from 20+
yeah 20 + down to around 10

you can't make sweeping statements like the title jfl, people have different fat distributions & lose/ gain from different areas at different rates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 2785
master cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and drbloop
weak willed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Zradrad and Inscol
this dude wasnt over 90 kG BEFORE at 185 which is obsese
he didnt get hallow cheeks because of thre light + great skin from the light on the right
NOT AT ALL, this is how memes are made on this website
few 17 yo preachsome bullshit they never tried, and ppl lose money and time

this dude wasnt over 90 kG BEFORE at 185 which is obsese
he didnt get hallow cheeks because of thre light + great skin from the light on the right
NOT AT ALL, this is how memes are made on this website
few 17 yo preachsome bullshit they never tried, and ppl lose money and time
20%-10% bf

show me proof or death
18-20% bf to 10-12% bf

Facial leanness and loss in malar fat resulting in hollowness is very much visible.

Screenshot 20210218 011116

Even if lean face is more attractive, if you are gonna atrugle to maintain that bf, its not worth it. Also unless you have alot of musle you are gonna look like a skeleton. To gain musle as natty, unless you are genetic freak, you need to gain some fat along the way too. And even if you have great lwan physiwue, its not gonna be visible with clothes anyway, unless its summer time.

I still going for sub12% face right now:
Snapchat 780030386

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419

and you are fine

I am at 14,5 % rn and aim for 12-13%.You are coping hard I have been at around 10% and people are miring ur face hard times

I am at 14,5 % rn and aim for 12-13%.You are coping hard I have been at around 10% and people are miring ur face hard times
ben there, done that, been 58 kg at 177 cm
0 difference

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski