Ffs, school haircut policies suck

EzikoIsHere

EzikoIsHere

The Epitome Of Retardation
I have really really really good natural hair, super black, naturally fluffy and curly and I've genuinely never come across someone even online with better hair than me ( imo ) thing is it only looks good past a certain length which is considered long here in my country, btw I live in SEA. dunno what to do or what excuse to come up with, and yes I'm forced to go to Catholic schools so I can't say I'm sikh or sum bs.

• JFL
Reactions: 91302
over for fuckedbyschoolpoliciescels

buzzcut for men should be mandatory. hair is gay as fuck

I have really really really good natural hair, super black, naturally fluffy and curly and I've genuinely never come across someone even online with better hair than me ( imo ) thing is it only looks good past a certain length which is considered long here in my country, btw I live in SEA. dunno what to do or what excuse to come up with, and yes I'm forced to go to Catholic schools so I can't say I'm sikh or sum bs.
Go to your principals room, enter without knocking, get up in his face and while looking him in the eyes tell him to go fuck himself and that you won’t be cutting your hair.(only works if you’re tall)

Hardrada

XD