fibroplast nose contour

coispet

coispet

Mod
from what i’ve seen so far, the results seem promising and are permanent

is it worth getting if my nose is bulbous?

or would it be better to get multiple fibroblast treatments over a certain amount of time for better and more noticeable results

Done it myself with semi-professional tools, it's not permanent but it helps. For the first few days you will get redness and crust dots. Dots will go away, in 4-5 days (and skin will get tighter by then as well) . Redness will subside in 12-14 days.

Done it myself with semi-professional tools, it's not permanent but it helps. For the first few days you will get redness and crust dots. Dots will go away, in 4-5 days (and skin will get tighter by then as well) . Redness will subside in 12-14 days.
Lmao I saw you in a video today.

does it become permanent after a few times doing it?

does it become permanent after a few times doing it?
Probably, somewhat, but don't expect huge reduction, it's very mild. It's, however, quite good for skin tightening overall. Nasolabial folds is a legit target for it, BTW.

Probably, somewhat, but don't expect huge reduction, it's very mild. It's, however, quite good for skin tightening overall. Nasolabial folds is a legit target for it, BTW.
i don’t have folds but my nose is bulbous asf, i already is hydrocortisone which has helped but i’m hoping this will help as well

could you also tell me how you did it urself, what tools u used and stuff?

i don’t have folds but my nose is bulbous asf, i already is hydrocortisone which has helped but i’m hoping this will help as well

could you also tell me how you did it urself, what tools u used and stuff?
I used a fibroblast pen sold by a local company (Chinese made ofc). It has 9 power levels, used level 7 or so, as 9 is too frying. Applied a numbing cream, similar to which is used for tatoos (my pain toletance is okay but in some areas, like nasolabial folds, it stings as hell, while at nose it's not so panful), let it dry a bit and got rid of rest while cleaning area, then turned on the device and put the needle very close to a target skin area, it produced a dark red dot, put it away, put it again on nearby location (followed pattern and density seen in videos and photos from Google), applied a soft non-fat and alcohol-free balm and then avoided contacts with the area for days, being very careful when sleeping or washing face, applying sunscreen (after crusty dots are gone) when going out. One of possible mistakes is pinching yourself with the needle accidentally, another is scratching the crusty dots.

• Love it
Reactions: bluderbra and coispet