How to Remove the Nose Bump [HIGH IQ GUIDE]

This is my theory how to remove or mitigate your nose bump and get a straighter nose

-So there is this thing called the Gamer Dent and im sure you've seen it on some popular streamers where the indentation in their skull happens due to wearing the headphones too much

And i've been thinking about this and thought if it causes the dent in you skull why couldn't it do the same for your nose

Constant force applied to a certain area overtime causes changes to happen, for example if you draw a circle on your desk and start constantly tapping it with your finger for a longer period of time in the first few months a little dent will form and as you continue it will begin to become larger and deeper until it becomes a hole.

The average weight of the typical headset is between 250-380 grams
Because you will be using it for a smaller area than the top of your head its not necessary for it to be as heavy

Of course the result for this may take months or even years but its literally a free rhino so its worth it

How to perform this method

Step 1
For this method you MUST sleep on your back because as we all know On Earth, gravity pulls all objects "downward" toward the center of the planet according to Sir Isaac Newton's Universal Law of Gravitation
Hence if you sleep on your side its pointless

If you have trouble with sleeping on your back what might help you is instead of buying those expensive pillows that are designed to make you sleep on your back just buy one Travel pillow that you would use in a bus/plane - it will do the same job just 50 dollars cheaper

Make sure its stuffed and that its not the the one you have to fill with air as they are not comfortable

Step 2
Take a piece of metal or basically any material that you can find that is roughly the width and length of your nose bridge and a decent weight
Or you can use one of those playing magnets that you can buy in any store

Step 3
Take your piece and put it on the bridge of your nose and then tape it so it doesn't fall off during the night

Step 4

Lay on your back and sleep then in the morning take it off

This is you while sleeping and the G force acting downwards along with the weight of your piece over time should cause a straighter appearance of your nose.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: febinopry, nobodyspecial369, coispet and 20 others
High iq my ass

Never pursue the sciences again please

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 91302, LongForgotten, JoeKeys9 and 11 others
High iq my ass
thats a rage bait for idiots like you
but this should work if you are patient enough to do it for a longer period of time

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
might have to try this unironically

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, prince_ and nathan

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel, silencio, northern mogger and 1 other person
This will be picked up by skibidirizzcels on TikTok and then passed off as scientific fact on YouTube.

You are opening up Pandora's box.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO, Kristin, autismmaxxer42 and 9 others
you have a nose bump because your maxilla and mostly upper maxilla is recessed
so u will just make it worse

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, dehydrated and Nigger
This will be picked up by skibidirizzcels on TikTok and then passed off as scientific fact on YouTube.

You are opening up Pandora's box.

Interesting theory! Just kidding, you are an uneducated retard relying on broscience.

Nose is primarily made of bone at the upper portion and cartilage at the lower portion, cartilage may be more malleable than bone but it does in no way shift under pressure that easily ESPECIALLY if that pressure is light and inconsistent

For this method you MUST sleep on your back because as we all know On Earth, gravity pulls all objects "downward" toward the center of the planet according to Sir Isaac Newton's Universal Law of Gravitation

Caging at this retarded use of Newton's inverse square law

@Clavicular this is why you need to stop making DIY surgeries you end up with Daquans like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Sny, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
theres a better non surgical method I used

• Woah
Reactions: coispet
Wait, gamer dent is not real though?

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
This is my theory how to remove or mitigate your nose bump and get a straighter nose

-So there is this thing called the Gamer Dent and im sure you've seen it on some popular streamers where the indentation in their skull happens due to wearing the headphones too much

View attachment 2914129

View attachment 2914130

And i've been thinking about this and thought if it causes the dent in you skull why couldn't it do the same for your nose

Constant force applied to a certain area overtime causes changes to happen, for example if you draw a circle on your desk and start constantly tapping it with your finger for a longer period of time in the first few months a little dent will form and as you continue it will begin to become larger and deeper until it becomes a hole.

Because you will be using it for a smaller area than the top of your head its not necessary for it to be as heavy

Of course the result for this may take months or even years but its literally a free rhino so its worth it

Step 1

If you have trouble with sleeping on your back what might help you is instead of buying those expensive pillows that are designed to make you sleep on your back just buy one Travel pillow that you would use in a bus/plane - it will do the same job just 50 dollars cheaper
View attachment 2914296
Make sure its stuffed and that its not the the one you have to fill with air as they are not comfortable

Step 2
Take a piece of metal or basically any material that you can find that is roughly the width and length of your nose bridge and a decent weight
View attachment 2914328View attachment 2914330

Step 3
Take your piece and put it on the bridge of your nose and then tape it so it doesn't fall off during the night
View attachment 2914418

Step 4

View attachment 2914432

This is you while sleeping and the G force acting downwards along with the weight of your piece over time should cause a straighter appearance of your nose.
legit thread repped

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, synock21, silencio and 2 others
Interesting theory! Just kidding, you are an uneducated retard relying on broscience.

Nose is primarily made of bone at the upper portion and cartilage at the lower portion
Wow what a retard
Ok? It is made of bone at the upper portion just like the skull and where the most common changes happen is on the Parietal bone of the skull if it has this effect on the skull over the longer period of time why wouldn't the same apply for the nose
but it does in no way shift under pressure that easily ESPECIALLY if that pressure is light and inconsistent
There are literal examples where it does shift under pressure and if the weight is not sufficient it can be increased obviously, inconsistent pressure would be if you are tapping your nose with it put if you put it under a certain pressure for 8 hours every day it will change
You just find anything to hate on i just used it to explain why its necessary to sleep on your back which is pretty obvious
But instead of insulting and saying muh bro science at least have some backing rather than saying you are wrong and im right:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc
Wait, gamer dent is not real though?
It is real people later trolled and made it seem more severe put people really get a dent in their head from overuse of headphones i personally know a few people who have it and there are plenty of streamers that have it too

View attachment 2914129

View attachment 2914130

Step 1

View attachment 2914296

Step 2

Step 3
View attachment 2914418

Step 4

View attachment 2914432

It’s the fucking scalp you retard if it was the skull they would be dead from built up pressure in the brain

It’s the fucking scalp you retard if it was the skull they would be dead from built up pressure in the brain
It is real people later trolled and made it seem more severe put people really get a dent in their head from overuse of headphones i personally know a few people who have it and there are plenty of streamers that have it too
Wow what a retard
Ok? It is made of bone at the upper portion just like the skull and where the most common changes happen is on the Parietal bone of the skull if it has this effect on the skull over the longer period of time why wouldn't the same apply for the nose

There are literal examples where it does shift under pressure and if the weight is not sufficient it can be increased obviously, inconsistent pressure would be if you are tapping your nose with it put if you put it under a certain pressure for 8 hours every day it will change

You just find anything to hate on i just used it to explain why its necessary to sleep on your back which is pretty obvious
But instead of insulting and saying muh bro science at least have some backing rather than saying you are wrong and im right:feelsuhh:
legit thread repped

Nose is primarily made of bone at the upper portion and cartilage at the lower portion, cartilage may be more malleable than bone but it does in no way shift under pressure that easily ESPECIALLY if that pressure is light and inconsistent

@Clavicular this is why you need to stop making DIY surgeries you end up with Daquans like this

View attachment 2914129

View attachment 2914130

Step 1

View attachment 2914296

Step 2

Step 3
View attachment 2914418

Step 4

View attachment 2914432

High iq my ass

Never pursue the sciences again please
This is undeniable proof that bonesmashing works my guys, and this guys theory might work too
The gamer dents are only made because of the constant force over long periods of time. (in physics, we call this impulse, where impulse is equalt to Force x Time, impulse can cause a change in momentum, or in this case, power to change the bone shape)

• +1
Reactions: prince_

View attachment 2914129

View attachment 2914130

Step 1

View attachment 2914296

Step 2

Step 3
View attachment 2914418

Step 4

View attachment 2914432

Putting magnets in ur nose seems high iq

This is undeniable proof that bonesmashing works my guys, and this guys theory might work too
The gamer dents are only made because of the constant force over long periods of time. (in physics, we call this impulse, where impulse is equalt to Force x Time, impulse can cause a change in momentum, or in this case, power to change the bone shape)
Yeah it’s soft tissue, the SCALP. Not the bone, if it was the bone you would die

this is the most stupid shit i've read in a while

should try that w my forhead, my frontal lobe seems overgrown

Yeah it’s soft tissue, the SCALP. Not the bone, if it was the bone you would die
my nigga, there is no soft tissue on the scalp...

• +1
If this works (it doesnt)

Your recessing your maxilla in the process

Thank you, finally someone that understands physics and doesn't immediately call everything cope
This is only a hypothesis for now but it is based on similar principles on the human skull/face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and synock21
If you posted this in 2018/19 people would’ve been going crazy right now

it is the theorists that apply science and observation that invent discoveries and become leading pioneers, although they usually are initially met with scorn scoffing and skepticism. it is not till many years later they are proved right as the masses always are slow to catch up with someone brilliant and ahead of his time

i respect you for sharing this even if it’s just a theory. Keep applying your mind in this way and sharing your discoveries, lovely to see

• +1