Filler = Artificial Fat, Implants = Artificial Bone

RealSurgerymax

RealSurgerymax

From .net
Contributor
Instant Gratification
Using filler as bone might look amazing at first, and all of the before and afters on social media that go viral are minutes after. But they WILL eventually flatten out, migrate and cause a bloated/fat appearance which is completely counter productive to the initial goal of creating facial angularity. On the other hand implants will be swollen at first and need several months to see the final results.

Thicker Consistency (G Prime) is a complete cope
They never stabilize, solidify or integrate into the soft tissue. A gel in the skin will migrate - always seemed like common sense to me but now many studies with MRIs are confirming this. At least fat grafts will become ingrown with blood vessels and stabilize because of living integration into the recipient site.

They don't lift tissue, they will sag it.
Implants are anchored to bone with screws while fillers are hanging in the soft tissue envelope and gravity always wins. Filler will just weigh your face down and it will descend (sag) even more in the long run.

Blocking Lymphatic Drainage
Which causes bloating and recently questions have been raised about a connection to cancer because of this. Fat grafting won't do this (to anywhere near the extent)

It's not easily dissolved with Hyaluronidase
You will pretty much never be able to "find" the filler and 100% dissolve it all. Other fillers (Scultra and Radiesse) have no option for dissolving at all.

It doesn't resorb in a year or two
Almost any plastic surgeon will admit they have realized this in the last few years. It was originally thought that it all resorbs in a year but now we have found out it doesn't resorb very much, just migrates a lot.

Deep filler injections have extreme medical risks that implants don't
No one ever went blind or lost their nose to necrosis from implants, because there is no risk of occluding the blood vessels in an implants surgery. Implants can have complications like infections (so can filler) and other surgical risks but they're not as grave (although can be a big waste of time and money.)

You can get botched by fillers just like with real surgery
Almost all the "Botched Plastic Surgery" in the news is fillers, not surgery. Botched celebs seem like 75% injectables and 25% bad facelifts.

When fillers are appropriate
When you need soft tissue augmentation and don't have much fat to harvest for fat grafting. Fillers were originally made for HIV and cancer patients who have facial wasting. In almost every scenario it's not the ideal choice, just a cheap solution for cheap looking results.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, MTNAscension2, chadintraining and 38 others
So how come as an absolute jawless subhuman I ascended hard 3 years ago with fillers? Mind you the initial results wore off in 2 weeks tops due to loss of angularity. I definitely did NOT need fat

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox and blatonslatt
So how come as an absolute jawless subhuman I ascended hard 3 years ago with fillers? Mind you the initial results wore off in 2 weeks tops due to loss of angularity. I definitely did NOT need fat
read it again.

First choice for soft tissue augmentation: Fat
Second Choice for soft tissue augmentation: Filler

First choice for bone augmentation: Bone (Osteotomy, if practical)
Second choice for bone augmentation: Implants (which can do things osteotomies cannot, like totally recontour)

• +1
Reactions: greywind, MTNAscension2, iabsolvejordan and 6 others
read it again.

First choice for soft tissue augmentation: Fat
Second Choice for soft tissue augmentation: Filler

First choice for bone augmentation: Bone (Osteotomy, if practical)
Second choice for bone augmentation: Implants (which can do things osteotomies cannot, like totally recontour)
Jaw isn't soft tissue...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, LooksThinker, Sub0 and 16 others
Can u shave downs the nasion if it’s to projected ?
yes but it usually isn't.

Could u do cheekbones shaving and jaw angle at same since u have to take of massetar for both ?
You don't strip the masseter from the origin (zygo) during cheek reduction, but you do disinsert it from the mandible during jaw angle implants. In principle you can do these procedures together.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MTNAscension2, reptiles, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
What about fillers for places where you have low chances of migration? For example nasolabial folds?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Mewton, SteveRogers and 1 other person
what do you think about uee and under eye filler? should fat grafting be done instead?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
what do you think about uee and under eye filler? should fat grafting be done instead?
Even norms are becoming blackballed about underage filler looking like shit. There's countless TikTok's of women complaining about it and warning about how it makes the underages worse.

Infraorbital Implants are best.
IMG 9806

Sometimes infra implants will over-skeletonize with the margin of the rim being visible through the skin and that can be smoothed out with a small fat grafting procedure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, bradpittshairline, reptiles and 4 others
What about fillers for places where you have low chances of migration? For example nasolabial folds?
High chances of migration here. Its not even chances its 100%

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Corleone, valhalar and 1 other person
Even norms are becoming blackballed about underage filler looking like shit. There's countless TikTok's of women complaining about it and warning about how it makes the underages worse.

View attachment 2822171

Sometimes infra implants will over-skeletonize with the margin of the rim being visible through the skin and that can be smoothed out with a small fat grafting procedure.
Could cheek implants help with hollow under eye area?

Miring hard
Great info

• +1
Reactions: greywind, MTNAscension2 and RealSurgerymax
Instant Gratification
Using filler as bone might look amazing at first, and all of the before and afters on social media that go viral are minutes after. But they WILL eventually flatten out, migrate and cause a bloated/fat appearance which is completely counter productive to the initial goal of creating facial angularity. On the other hand implants will be swollen at first and need several months to see the final results.

Thicker Consistency (G Prime) is a complete cope
They never stabilize, solidify or integrate into the soft tissue. A gel in the skin will migrate - always seemed like common sense to me but now many studies with MRIs are confirming this. At least fat grafts will become ingrown with blood vessels and stabilize because of living integration into the recipient site.

They don't lift tissue, they will sag it.
Implants are anchored to bone with screws while fillers are hanging in the soft tissue envelope and gravity always wins. Filler will just weigh your face down and it will descend (sag) even more in the long run.

Blocking Lymphatic Drainage
Which causes bloating and recently questions have been raised about a connection to cancer because of this. Fat grafting won't do this (to anywhere near the extent)

It's not easily dissolved with Hyaluronidase
You will pretty much never be able to "find" the filler and 100% dissolve it all. Other fillers (Scultra and Radiesse) have no option for dissolving at all.

It doesn't resorb in a year or two
Almost any plastic surgeon will admit they have realized this in the last few years. It was originally thought that it all resorbs in a year but now we have found out it doesn't resorb very much, just migrates a lot.

Deep filler injections have extreme medical risks that implants don't
No one ever went blind or lost their nose from implants, because there is no risk of occluding the blood vessels in an implants surgery. Implants can have complications like infections (so can filler) and other surgical risks but they're not as grave (although can be a big waste of time and money.)

You can get botched by fillers just like with real surgery
Almost all the "Botched Plastic Surgery" in the news is fillers, not surgery. Botched celebs seem like 75% injectables and 25% bad facelifts.

When fillers are appropriate
When you need soft tissue augmentation and don't have much fat to harvest for fat grafting. Fillers were originally made for HIV and cancer patients who have facial wasting. In almost every scenario it's not the ideal choice, just a cheap solution for cheap looking results
Did read. Hight iq

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and moreroidsmoredates
Will removing my wisdom teeth make me look more feminine?

Not even a little bit? Like it won’t make my jaw smaller and more narrow or narrow my cheekbones a bit? I want to look more feminine so I’m removing my wisdom teeth

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
How to minimize the bloating/inflammed Barbie doll look. I’ve seen some post ops and having seen some of these you can tell they had something inserted. Like I could tell he got his cheekbones done since the under eye area is still hollow. Even with fat grafting he looks slightly off.

Attachments

• IMG_1792.jpeg
    IMG_1792.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Not even a little bit? Like it won’t make my jaw smaller and more narrow or narrow my cheekbones a bit? I want to look more feminine so I’m removing my wisdom teeth
It won't change how you look at all.

• So Sad
Reactions: NarrowBones
It won't change how you look at all.
Aw that’s a shame. I wanted a more thin and smaller bone structure, and people on here said I can get that through wisdom teeth extraction. Guess I’ll be an ogre forever. Thanks for answering though

This is my transformation of 4 years with filler

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline, WeiWei, UZB_Strebl and 7 others

Yes and you've written a post about how you can't press on or sleep on the areas with filler or else you'll smoosh them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Lookologist003, WeiWei and 9 others

I feel like to have that much of a change you need copious filler which will end up looking bad. Minimal might be fine but this could’ve been avoided with implants. I just don’t know how the implants will sit. They’ll probably bet less angular since initially filler is more of a drastic change

Yes and you've written a post about how you can't press on or sleep on the areas with filler or else you'll smoosh them.
So what? I still sleep like a baby and look amazing, so what’s your point? The goal here is to look better. Sometimes you have to sacrifice to obtain. You can’t have it all. I’m all for implants but filler can be a choice for many. You have to understand that not everyone can get surgery as invasive as that, also there’s a lot of risks of general anesthesia in case you didn’t know…

• +1
Reactions: coispet, Lookologist003, fl0w and 2 others
How many implants can be put it in within one surgery?

I feel like to have that much of a change you need copious filler which will end up looking bad. Minimal might be fine but this could’ve been avoided with implants. I just don’t know how the implants will sit. They’ll probably bet less angular since initially filler is more of a drastic change
Yeah if I could start all over I would have done implants first and top it off with some filler. But at the time I couldn’t do it. However my end goal is to transition to implants as soon as I can afford it and is convenient.

So what? I still sleep like a baby and look amazing, so what’s your point? The goal here is to look better. Sometimes you have to sacrifice to obtain. You can’t have it all. I’m all for implants but filler can be a choice for many. You have to understand that not everyone can get surgery as invasive as that, also there’s a lot of risks of general anesthesia in case you didn’t know…
What’s the risk?? I’m being put to sleep tomorrow to get my wisdom teeth removed

What’s the risk?? I’m being put to sleep tomorrow to get my wisdom teeth removed
Is rare but if you get an unqualified anesthesiologist you can die or become brain damaged

In an ASA Class I patient - so pretty much everyone here - there is almost no risk. 0.4 in 100,000. You are 40X more likely to die in a car crash on the way to the procedure.

The neurological risks people talk about are mostly hypochondriac/schizo as well.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, reptiles and Axii
Is rare but if you get an unqualified anesthesiologist you can die or become brain damaged
I want to die so the first option I hope happens tomorrow, but what kind of brain damage? Like now I’m actually fucking scared bro how rare is that

In an ASA Class I patient - so pretty much everyone here - there is almost no risk. 0.4 in 100,000. You are 40X more likely to die in a car crash on the way to the procedure.

The neurological risks people talk about are mostly hypochondriac/schizo as well.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, UZB_Strebl and Axii
How many implants can be put it in within one surgery?
Ideally everything you need. You want to avoid general anesthesia as much as possible even though the percentage of malpractice is very low you can be the unlucky one

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
I might sound paranoid but that’s a bigger risk than I thought, knowing my luck I’m going to become a vegetable tomorrow. Hopefully it just kills me @RealSurgerymax

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Softboymaxx, IMOGYOU and 3 others
@RealSurgerymax I don’t dispute the low percentage risk, never did but again everyone has their risk tolerance

@RealSurgerymax I don’t dispute the low percentage risk, never did but again everyone has their risk tolerance
How is quoting the exact number disputing it? You can make the decision for yourself but its silly to fear monger about 0.4/100,000 when you don't even think about daily actions with a 1/10,000 chance.

• +1
Reactions: tom69, Axii and Typhon
What’s the average cost and age requirement?
Depends which implants and which country you go but 20-35k at an experienced surgeon producing nice results. That's for everything. You will hear lower prices but they are leaving out anesthesia, facility, pretty much everything else.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, iabsolvejordan, Mrxshmallow and 4 others
Cope
drunk kristen wiig GIF

Would custom jaw wraparound implants make my jaw taller ?
Can I go from this :
IMG 14831 1

To this ? :

How much approximately could it cost me ? 10k+ ?
I feel like my midface development is ok but my nose and lower third are lacking quite.

The surgery ruined your face bro, you are the male equivalent of a bimbo

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and VenatorLuparius
I don’t expect a man selling implants to say good things about filler. Implants have risks of bodily rejection, scar tissue formation, enlarged pores, etc. there are pros and cons to both options. Be a proper salesman and tell the truth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, trueceI, gooner888 and 1 other person

View attachment 2822171

Im thinking about getting infras at 19, do you think it’s a good idea? I have an overall good eye area and have good supras, but my undereye bags are ruining my look and making me look always tired and bad.

I’m located in Italy fyi.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Can u shave downs the nasion if it’s to projected ?
Shaving it down is not a good idea bc the tissue above it hardens in the process. Usually you need to take out the bone from underneath to deproject the radix.

• Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl