Fillers ogee curve

J

jabaduk

Master
What do you guys think about fillers injected into cheekbones to enhance that ogee curve? I have my visible only in good lighting and I want to have that also daily IRL. I know u hate fillers but I want just a little bit on cheekbones (both lateral and forward projection) to enhance my looks

• +1
Reactions: xanny
What do you guys think about fillers injected into cheekbones to enhance that ogee curve? I have my visible only in good lighting and I want to have that also daily IRL. I know u hate fillers but I want just a little bit on cheekbones (both lateral and forward projection) to enhance my looks
Don't listen to anyone, cheek fillers are great. (y)

Just find a good doctor, so he does not blind you, or "gaify" you :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: xanny
Fillers are great for that if done right, overall they are amazing for cheekbones if you have the base.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Fillers are great for that if done right, overall they are amazing for cheekbones if you have the base.
and not migrate from cheeks?

get a permanent fat graft or an implant.
fillers are gigacope, they migrate to cheeks and cause a cripping depression while they slowly disappear from injection spots

:(
it depends where you are from but yes filler is expensive but gives best results in some areas if you got the base…
good base or over?

Attachments

• IMG20220428214730.jpg
    IMG20220428214730.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
get a permanent fat graft or an implant.
fillers are gigacope, they migrate to cheeks and cause a cripping depression while they slowly disappear from injection spots
implants always look worse