Fin Side: Dry scalp

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Scalp isn't producing nearly as much oil since going on fin. Anyone else notice this?
For the first time I'm getting dandruff due to dry scalp. I can tell it's not why I usually get dandruff because the flakes are much smaller and harder and my scalp doesn't feel nearly as irritated.

Get a prescription for 2% Nizoral and use it 2x a week. It will take care of the Dandruff (seborrheic dermatitis). Dandruff causes pre mature hair loss.
I already use it, but now I think I'm seeing a combined rebound effect from Niz drying out my scalp too. Maybe I use too much.

I dunno dude. Never got dandruff in my life. But I know fin stops sebum production I believe which means less oily I think.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I dunno dude. Never got dandruff in my life. But I know fin stops sebum production I believe which means less oily I think.
Looking it up now and you're right. It's a sign that fin is working too which is ultimately good.

Yes... the drug is working as intended. Theres markedly less androgenic activity in your scalp, and thus less sebum being produced.

go off the fin and go run 500mg of testosterone for a few weeks. You'll have so much sebum you can literally scrape the shit off your scalp with your fingernails. :sick:

• Ugh..
Yes... the drug is working as intended. Theres markedly less androgenic activity in your scalp, and thus less sebum being produced.

go off the fin and go run 500mg of testosterone for a few weeks. You'll have so much sebum you can literally scrape the shit off your scalp with your fingernails. :sick:
Sounds truly fucking nasty lol

Get a prescription for 2% Nizoral and use it 2x a week. It will take care of the Dandruff (seborrheic dermatitis). Dandruff causes pre mature hair loss.

Life fuel for me

• +1
Using normal min gave me dry flakes but going to a non alcohol based vehicle helped.