Final BlackPill: Sedentarism in childhood + Not mewing + Low protein Diet are the major reasons you're not a Chad.

Renaissance.Chad

Renaissance.Chad

Silver
Title tbh. I don't care if genetically, you were dealt a bad hand, if you would have done the above, you would have developed into at least a Chadlite.

Staying indoors, playing video games, eating little protein, not going out in the sun and playing sports were your biggest downfall in childhood.
You should have also started lifting weights at 15-16.

Effects:
  • frameceldom
  • stunted growth
  • poor health
  • weak, frail body
Like I say, even if your genetics weren't the best, had you mewed, ate well and played sports, you would have turned into at least a generic Chadlite with proper skeletal development and forward growth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Nordiccel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 15 others
Well I loved playing soccer as a kid. I was pretty good at it before like age 13. I was quite active.
I loved meat. In fact, that along with sugar and processed carbs, was the only thing i enjoyed eating.
Im still a malnourished short framelet.

But yeah i didnt mew and had soft foods.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Title tbh. I don't care if genetically, you were dealt a bad hand, if you would have done the above, you would have developed into at least a Chadlite.

Staying indoors, playing video games, eating little protein, not going out in the sun and playing sports were your biggest downfall in childhood.

Effects:
  • frameceldom
  • stunted growth
  • poor health
  • weak, frail body
extreme graycel cope

I know a chad who spent his life inside rotting on WoW
On the other hand I know people who never played games, had good diet with a lot of friends who stayed virgin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, mewcoper, Pumanator and 4 others
Framecel

absolute king of framecels.
His head to body ratio is 1:6

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, EverythingMattersCel, piscicide and 1 other person
I know a chad who spent his life inside rotting on WoW
On the other hand I know people who never played games, had good diet with a lot of friends who stayed virgin
Genetic hand.
If one is dealth with a great genetic hand, the effort required to fulfill his genetic potential will be low.
The same is true in reverse.
Bad genetic hand >> High effort required to ascend

If your genetics were poor, you can not afford doing what someone with great genetics does. But if you maxx out on the above 3 activities, you will develop properly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and Deleted member 110
Final Blackpill according to whom?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
source:
trust me goy

keep coping btw if you had good genetics you can live the richard ramirez lifestyle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Nordiccel, Danish_Retard and 3 others
so glad I played sports like ice hockey since I was 6 till 10 and soccer till like 14

nice science
retard

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
OP is addicted to

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard and piscicide
this is absolutely retarded
environment doesn't have strong of an effect as you think except for maybe malnourishment

JFL if you think there aren't 6' 4" tall rich white boys living in their parents basement eating nothing but mcdonalds and milkshakes and jerking off every minute of the day

edit: literally all my friends in school slept at like 2AM and hardly did shit in their day except play vidya and they all grew tall and wide. it's just genetics, nothing more nothing less. you're decided if you're a chad or not in the womb bro

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, klamus and toolateforme
this is absolutely retarded
environment doesn't have strong of an effect as you think except for maybe malnourishment

JFL if you think there aren't 6' 4" tall rich white boys living in their parents basement eating nothing but mcdonalds and milkshakes and jerking off every minute of the day

edit: literally all my friends in school slept at like 2AM and hardly did shit in their day except play vidya and they all grew tall and wide. it's just genetics, nothing more nothing less. you're decided if you're a chad or not in the womb bro
Legeet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699

Effects:
  • frameceldom
  • stunted growth
  • poor health
  • weak, frail body
Like I say, even if your genetics weren't the best, had you mewed, ate well and played sports, you would have turned into at least a generic Chadlite with proper skeletal development and forward growth.
bro i have been all-state/all-region/whatever you want to say in 3 different sports and i'm still an incel, also, avi is one of the best athletes in history and probably a subhuman

(st. hamudi voice) GENETICS

-heavy sports from 10 to 18
-mother feed my like 5 times a day
-a fuck ton of fruchtzwerge, legit world record holder

- still a twink, 5'7 and fragile body
conclusion: shit thread

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and Deleted member 110
if anyone has that image of chico getting asked if he was going to bulk up post that here

Meh. Ive got plenty of real life examples in friends that completely negate this theory.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
shitty clickbait title "final blackpill" as if what you're saying is some kind of groundbreaking revelation and the ultimate conclusion to the insanely complicated topics related to attraction and sexual selection. all you've said is a low iq version of the nature vs nurture debate. and you're not even right. having a good upbringing does not automatically make you a chadlite, obviously

this is a stupid fucking debate that leads to people blindly picking a side based on one or two anecdotes

the answer to this bullshit is always the same. it's not genetics. it's not your childhood. it's BOTH. IT'S ALWAYS A COMBINATION OF BOTH, UNDERSTAND? THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO ARGUE. DEBATE OVER.THE REAL QUESTION IS THE EXTENT TO WHICH EACH AFFECTS YOUR DEVELOPMENT AND THAT IS NOT FULLY UNDERSTOOD BY EVEN THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE EXPERTS. UNLESS YOU HAVE SOME ACTUAL STUDIES SHOWING THE HERITABILITY OF A CERTAIN FEATURE YOU'RE JUST SPOUTIG MORE SPECULATIVE TRASH.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, stuckneworleans, klamus and 1 other person
the answer to this bullshit is always the same. it's not genetics. it's not your childhood. it's BOTH. IT'S ALWAYS A COMBINATION OF BOTH, UNDERSTAND? THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO ARGUE. DEBATE OVER.THE REAL QUESTION IS THE EXTENT TO WHICH EACH AFFECTS YOUR DEVELOPMENT AND THAT IS NOT FULLY UNDERSTOOD BY EVEN THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE EXPERTS. UNLESS YOU HAVE SOME ACTUAL STUDIES SHOWING THE HERITABILITY OF A CERTAIN FEATURE YOU'RE JUST SPOUTIG MORE SPECULATIVE TRASH.
b-b-but how can i find an excuse to blame my parents for not encouraging me to play sports? :(

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and stuckneworleans

Effects:
  • frameceldom
  • stunted growth
  • poor health
  • weak, frail body
i played soccer as a kid and had a proper diet yet i still grew up to be a 5'2 balding indian janitor

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Can we just settle this once and for all? Your bone structure is a result of your genetics. It has very little to do with your environment. By eating a fairly standard diet and sleeping for at least a few hours a day during your teenage years you will have reached near enough your genetic potential...

The amount of forward growth you have of the maxilla, mandible and chin are a consequence of your parents bone structure. Hormonal profile plays a role but the main contributing factor to the features you inherit is based on your parents. Even then, the influence hormones do have is mostly based on prenatal t, which is reflective of your mothers t levels. Pubertal t has some influence on browridge and chin size but it is negligible compared to prenatal t + what you inherit...

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Effects:
  • frameceldom
  • stunted growth
  • poor health
  • weak, frail body

Blackpill: Your bluepilled parents, teachers, doctors, and the rest of society screwed you over.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787