-Viking’s invade port cities of Iberia
-Viking’s defeated. Some of them settled in Spain and converted to Islam
-Oldest example of Scandinavian Muslims in history

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, TUSSELEIF, buckchadley31 and 2 others
Here, I'll make it easy for y'all to understand:
Nobody is under any obligation to stick around someone who is abusive-- male or female.
If you think that someone being incessant and verbally abusive is a reason to kill them, then you're emotionally retarded. Walk away.
It's so fucking simple... just...leave.

I'm a femoid who married her HS sweetheart-- as a virgin... The relationship all of you claim is some perfect godsend. I was abused emotionally, physically, mentally. Though I can absolutely say with a clear conscience that I never started any of the drama- I was still young and stupid and I should have just walked away. The moment you let yourself get caught up in it is the moment you fucking lose. It doesn't make you a weak little bitch to be transgressed against... But it does make you a weak little bitch to have an emotional response to everything.
If this retarded cunt had any sense, he would have stayed in FL when he flew out the first time, after their on-camera spat.

It's abundantly clear that she was a fucking gnat. But it is also clear to me that he was a shithead. They were extremely bad for each other and he was enough of a little bitch to take his emotions all the way. Should have taken the stoic route. Now he is assfuck meat in prison.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and buckchadley31
sandniggers snowniggers

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD