Final Consensus : HGH vs Peptides

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
As someone whos growth plates are still open and main goal is height growth

Are peptides or HGH better?

@JustTrynaGrow @Slyfex8 @Guest @Wincel @tincelw @x30001 @CopeAndRope @Madness @bossman

Last edited:
What's peptides

What's peptides

I think peptides are better because they provide a way bigger spike in IGF-1 levels than pharma grade HGH, and since you will be injecting several peptides several times a day, lots of spikes that trigger actual growth more than hgh, i was in the same dilemma so peptides make more sense bro.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I think peptides are better because they provide a way bigger spike in IGF-1 levels than pharma grade HGH, and since you will be injecting several peptides several times a day, lots of spikes that trigger actual growth more than hgh, i was in the same dilemma so peptides make more sense bro.
Lifefuel

Graph daily
Graph shot

• +1
This is a static, one time graph. However there might be an issue with desensetization.
nope, you can rotate peptides, I've set up a dosing protocol that avoids desensitization.

plus I'm dosing GH at night for the 8hour half-life. My igf1 is over 800ng/dl.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: xefo, RAITEIII and PubertyMaxxer
nope, you can rotate peptides, I've set up a dosing protocol that avoids desensitization.

plus I'm dosing GH at night for the 8hour half-life. My igf1 is over 800ng/dl.
What was the baseline igf before injecting?
What exactly is your pinning routine?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
What was the baseline igf before injecting?
What exactly is your pinning routine?
baseline was 500ng/dl, I'm a teen so they are gonna be high no matter what, but a baseline of 500ng/dl is already very high. Anyway here's my protocol, it's pretty insane, but i've got some good sources, took me a long time to find them.

Peptide protocol:

Hexarelin = 20000mcg/20mg. = $139

mod-grf(1-29) = 20000mcg/20mg. = $193

GHRP-2 = 50000mcg/50mg. = $139

GH = 300iu’s = $510

Dosing protocol:

Week A-B:

GHRP-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

HGH 5iu’s an hour after last nightly injection. (60 days)

Each injection 3 hours apart from one another, don’t eat an hour before each injection, don’t eat an hour after injection, one-hour eating windows. This maximizes GH response.

Week C:

Hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

HGH 5iu’s an hour after nightly injection (60 days)

hex is one week, ghrp2 is two weeks. This avoids desensitisation.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GoMadAndSTFU and PubertyMaxxer
baseline was 500ng/dl, I'm a teen so they are gonna be high no matter what, but a baseline of 500ng/dl is already very high. Anyway here's my protocol, it's pretty insane, but i've got some good sources, took me a long time to find them.

Peptide protocol:

GH = 300iu’s = $510

Dosing protocol:

Week A-B:

Each injection 3 hours apart from one another, don’t eat an hour before each injection, don’t eat an hour after injection, one-hour eating windows. This maximizes GH response.

Week C:

My IGF level on 4 IU Pharma HGH was sth like 650 ng/dl

My IGF level on 4 IU Pharma HGH was sth like 650 ng/dl
yeah pharma is powerful shit.

there is a cap though, your liver can only convert so much GH to IGF1. jfl at my baseline only being like 150ng/dl below yours on pharma shit.

• +1
yeah pharma is powerful shit.

there is a cap though, your liver can only convert so much GH to IGF1. jfl at my baseline only being like 150ng/dl below yours on pharma shit.
Why do you inject Petides AND GH?

Why do you inject Petides AND GH?
because I can't inject whilst sleeping, when I pin the Gh at night it means my blood levels will continue to be elevated for 8 hours, it will have began to taper off when i wake up and i halt that by pinning the peps.

this means my body is in a constant state of elevated serum GH, meaning a shit tonne more igf1 with no breaks in between.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and noped
because I can't inject whilst sleeping, when I pin the Gh at night it means my blood levels will continue to be elevated for 8 hours, it will have began to taper off when i wake up and i halt that by pinning the peps.

this means my body is in a constant state of elevated serum GH, meaning a shit tonne more igf1 with no breaks in between.
Mirin
Can you pm me all your sources?

Also mirin profile pic

• +1
Reactions: noped
if you were low on money and could only take one thing what would it be. Im on a break for the next 6 months so that would be the ideal time to cycle, so what is something i can take daily for 6 months?
peptides for sure, if i was earning like 100 bucks a week i wouldn't be able to afford good generic GH at high dosages.

for 6 months you could easily run a pep stack for around $200 a month, which includes GHRP2, hexarelin and modgrf.

it's cope though tbh tbh.

• +1

Peptide protocol:

GH = 300iu’s = $510

Dosing protocol:

Week A-B:

Week C:

Actually 700 ng/dl seems a bit low for those kind of doses, any old fart should achieve this, while you have a 500 baseline. You sure that those peps are legit?

• +1
any old fart should achieve this
just lol, no they cannot, old fart's inject like up to 5iu's of pharma Gh daily and think reaching 400ng/dl is amazing.

young people have a higher affinity to convert gh to igf1. These peps are legit, and this was tested when i wasn't injecting GH at bed time.

gonna test it again soon, but I have insane side effects, carpal tunnel, water retention, extreme vascularity, and my wrists have grown like half an inch already.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
just lol, no they cannot, old fart's inject like up to 5iu's of pharma Gh daily and think reaching 400ng/dl is amazing.

young people have a higher affinity to convert gh to igf1. These peps are legit, and this was tested when i wasn't injecting GH at bed time.

gonna test it again soon, but I have insane side effects, carpal tunnel, water retention, extreme vascularity, and my wrists have grown like half an inch already.
Please pm me sources

What was your IGF1 level when you weren't injecting HGH at bedtime, only peptides?

Peptide protocol:

GH = 300iu’s = $510

Dosing protocol:

Week A-B:

Week C:

You doing it for height or bone gains?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Why does anyone use HGH though when it's so much more expensive?

• +1