🛑Final Post 🛑

NotCarv

NotCarv

#BlackRaceDomination
It was great meeting tons people here this is an echo chamber that will destroy you mentally even my parents noticed the shift in my behavior.

I already know what needs to be done I'm an MTN by the end of the year I will be HTN and post my results and life update.

So far have like 5k saved up for my minor surgeries will be doing that this year.

This entire sub is just crabs in a barrel nobody is positive and it will destroy your soul and make you an unlikeable person

Thanks to all the high-quality users I've met here:

@NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @PROMETHEUS @TechnoBoss @Kamui @ChadL1te

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, ChadL1te, Jarate and 7 others
See You Tomorrow:)

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jeww, TechnoBoss, IMOGYOU and 4 others
See you tomorrow

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww, brucewayne78 and NotCarv
Good luck bhai ❤️(Love)

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
Why you say that?
Nah just a joke dudes on this forum just be making threads like this all the time but they come back like 2 weeks later

• +1
High quality user gave me some W advice
If you’re really going then shame cause your advice bangs but
You must ascend and leave at some point

But if this is larp then
See you tomorrow
JFL

High quality user gave me some W advice
If you’re really going then shame cause your advice bangs but
You must ascend and leave at some point

But if this is larp then
See you tomorrow
JFL
Not a larp Good luck in life

Nah just a joke dudes on this forum just be making threads like this all the time but they come back like 2 weeks later
Send a dm gotta ask u something

Why wasn’t I tagged, I know more about facial stuff than any of the people you tagged.

See you next week good luck ❤️❤️

• Love it
It was great meeting tons people here this is an echo chamber that will destroy you mentally even my parents noticed the shift in my behavior.

I already know what needs to be done I'm an MTN by the end of the year I will be HTN and post my results and life update.

So far have like 5k saved up for my minor surgeries will be doing that this year.

This entire sub is just crabs in a barrel nobody is positive and it will destroy your soul and make you an unlikeable person
Excuse me, but who exactly are you?

And who are these guys, and what they have done?

You are 1 month here

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Ricky212, sportsmogger and 2 others

Good luck brother

• +1
Damn another funny/high IQ person deciding to not rot here anymore.

We’ll keep in contact. Good luck.

• Love it
Dnr see u tmr

• JFL

Just saw this but thanks for the tag man, good luck in life you know where to find me

• +1