FINAL RESULTS: I asked girls to rate my face (Swallow the prettyboy pill)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
NOTE: faggots who want to be anal raped by masc dudes will cope in this thread very hard

For past few weeks I've been running a project, I asked 8 girls from Reddit rate subs and two girls on Discord about what would they rate me on 1-10 and how old do I look.

Here are the results:
1. 26 years old, didn't give rating:
26F

2. Age don't remember:
SmartSelect 20200728 163414 Reddit

3. 19 years old girl:
19F

4. Age unknown
SmartSelect 20200804 161704 Reddit

5. 15 years old prime JB (thanks to @JackSparrow for finding her)
20200806 222144

6. Second 15 years old prime JB that @JackSparrow found
20200821 133946

7. Note: this is the 19 years old whore who I made thread about, she had post where she said she fucked 20 guys in 2 months span, and another post where she says she isn't attracted to anyone who is 18 and below. So she hates youthful prettyboys and definitely goes for masculine men. She rated me the lowest I've ever got.
SmartSelect 20200810 230525 Reddit

8. 18 years old:
18F

9. 21 years old girl:
21F

10. 18 years old
18Ff

11. 17 years old:
17F

Girl's age:What she rated me:What age she gave me:
15 years old8/1017
15 years old7/10???
17 years old7/1019
18 years old6-6.5/1020
18 years old7/1019
19 years old7.5/1017
19 years old5/1018
???7/1018-19
???6/1018
21 years old8/1022
26 years old???16

Average rating: 6.85/10
Average perceived age (im 24): 18.4 years old

As you see prettyboys appeal not only to JBs but to women 18+. Only one girl out of 11 heavily preferred masculine pheno and even then her lowest rating for me was 5/10 (also she is a whore with 20+ bodycount so who cares?)

Besides that Ill be quitting .me soon. I dont lurk this forum since like a month. I know what i need to do to looksmax and this forum became shitfest of copers, narcy cunts and kids.

My prettyboy brothers raise up. Masculine jocks faggots worship here are not the dominant pheno. II've been rated on average PSL4.5 and have strong youthful prettyboy pheno. We are all gonna make it brahs.

D7obm6JUIAA1jRr

Ezgifcom optimize2

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 2658 and 42 others
'mirin gigachadprettyboy but seething cuz im low t baldcel 🤬

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 1973 and 11 others
average rating 7/10? arent u subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, NarcyChadlite, TheEndHasNoEnd and 12 others
Indeed
Prettboys can get away with pedophilia as well

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mongrelcel, LostYouth, Fear and 18 others
pm me ur face and ill tell you if they virtue signalled or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, AscendingHero, Lolcel and 9 others
also fk you for lying about being subhuman u fucking mentalcel tard

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, LostYouth, baruch and 11 others
i swallowed it

what next

• Love it
Reactions: Over
bro plz send me your face tbh
your always talking about your sub humanity yet your getting rated pretty good

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slayer69, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
also fk you for lying about being subhuman u fucking mentalcel tard
I am still KHHV at 24 man... that's not really good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Pics u sent them???

• +1
Ur beautiful king

Apparently I am looking good enough but mentalcel thats what psl people who rated me told me too
pm if you want brutally honest rating

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel, Deleted member 5875 and 9 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6191 and Over
PM pics

Tfw thought you were truecel turns out gigachad

everyone is a mentalcel Here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 1973, Copeful and 5 others
weren't you always complaining about being subhuman? Or did I mistake you for another user?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), JizzFarmer and 6 others
Ur beautiful king

Apparently I am looking good enough but mentalcel thats what psl people who rated me told me too

Man I'm generally curious. Is it going well with you? Saw threads from you in the past where it was a dark place. But it seems now that you have hope. Gj man.

• +1
Man I'm generally curious. Is it going well with you? Saw threads from you in the past where it was a dark place. But it seems now that you have hope. Gj man.
I dont feel anything anymore. I dont even bother looking at girls in gym. I am empty inside and got 0 sex drive, only fap sometimes. I dont give a fuxk anymore.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, underwaterpipedreams and Deleted member 5912
Not like ti changes much. I am still ioiless KHHV maybe girls in Poland only want masc buzzcut ogres...
True you’re in EE prettyboys have much less appeal there to oldEr women but jbs still massively prefer them

• +1
pm pics so I can see if you mog me

• +1
Nice thread and you’re a mentalcel tbh.

also women’s self reported attraction doesn’t match up with their physiological arousal so take whatever they say with a grain of salt. They might like a pretty boy for a handbag but want to be railed by Dom chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 4383 and 9 others
happy for you but there are many niches, some foids will like preetyboys some wont

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 7079, Over and 1 other person
Nice thread and you’re a mentalcel tbh.

also women’s self reported attraction doesn’t match up with their physiological arousal so take whatever they say with a grain of salt. They might like a pretty boy for a handbag but want to be railed by Dom chad

Cope just be gl and then she chooses what she likes.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Over
I dont feel anything anymore. I dont even bother looking at girls in gym. I am empty inside and got 0 sex drive, only fap sometimes. I dont give a fuxk anymore.
Dont give a fuckmaxxing is legit. Im on my way there but my high inhib genes fuck me over sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 7079 and Over
also remember that every foid will virtue signal unless they are drunk, especially if you ask them directly. they are too afraid of conflict to give an honest answer. If she says 8/10 you're probably a 5 or 6/10 tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4383 and 4 others
Didn't even know you were 24, thought you were a kid

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Over
what over look like
428ec32fbc4f4b836784719d5c5a40d0

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
Snapchat 1113624595

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 6512, RichardSpencel and 8 others
weren't you always complaining about being subhuman? Or did I mistake you for another user?
Yes but my mentality changed since I got rated by psl and by girls. I feel no interest in pursuing a gf anymore. I am KHHV at 24 and I really don't care anymore. I stopped being suicidal as well.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
Send me ur pic plz

• +1
NOTE: faggots who want to be anal raped by masc dudes will cope in this thread very hard

For past few weeks I've been running a project, I asked 8 girls from Reddit rate subs and two girls on Discord about what would they rate me on 1-10 and how old do I look.

Here are the results:
1. 26 years old, didn't give rating:
View attachment 618837

2. Age don't remember:
View attachment 618846

3. 19 years old girl:
View attachment 618847

4. Age unknown View attachment 618848

5. 15 years old prime JB (thanks to @JackSparrow for finding her)View attachment 618849

6. Second 15 years old prime JB that @JackSparrow found
View attachment 618850

7. Note: this is the 19 years old whore who I made thread about, she had post where she said she fucked 20 guys in 2 months span, and another post where she says she isn't attracted to anyone who is 18 and below. So she hates youthful prettyboys and definitely goes for masculine men. She rated me the lowest I've ever got.
View attachment 618851

8. 18 years old:
View attachment 618857

9. 21 years old girl:
View attachment 618858

10. 18 years old
View attachment 618865

11. 17 years old:
View attachment 618869

Girl's age:What she rated me:What age she gave me:
15 years old8/1017
15 years old7/10???
17 years old7/1019
18 years old6-6.5/1020
18 years old7/1019
19 years old7.5/1017
19 years old5/1018
???7/1018-19
???6/1018
21 years old8/1022
26 years old???16

Average rating: 6.85/10
Average perceived age (im 24): 18.4 years old

As you see prettyboys appeal not only to JBs but to women 18+. Only one girl out of 11 heavily preferred masculine pheno and even then her lowest rating for me was 5/10 (also she is a whore with 20+ bodycount so who cares?)

Besides that Ill be quitting .me soon. I dont lurk this forum since like a month. I know what i need to do to looksmax and this forum became shitfest of copers, narcy cunts and kids.

My prettyboy brothers raise up. Masculine jocks faggots worship here are not the dominant pheno. II've been rated on average PSL4.5 and have strong youthful prettyboy pheno. We are all gonna make it brahs.

View attachment 618910
View attachment 618911
View attachment 618912
Moggs me.
Quit good score.
Your looks should be good enough, especially in POLAND. Now, you gotta learn and practise and be pro-active. AKA,meet enough new women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Patriot and Over
Yes but my mentality changed since I got rated by psl and by girls. I feel no interest in pursuing a gf anymore. I am KHHV at 24 and I really don't care anymore. I stopped being suicidal as well.
Yeah looks compliment instantly makes you motivational

• +1
Reactions: Abominari and Over
May you PM pics bro? You always talk about that you are aubhuman which you apparently are not

• +1
you should get laid just to get it out of your back and to "be prepared" just like one learns to drive in case they have to grab a car in an emergency. But yea, main pursuit should be for your aesthetics to have a positive general impact in your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Over
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 8608 and Over
Yeah looks compliment instantly makes you motivational
I dont feel motivated. I feel i dont care about whores anymore.
you should get laid just to get it out of your back and to "be prepared" just like one learns to drive in case they have to grab a car in an emergency. But yea, main pursuit should be for your aesthetics to have a positive general impact in your life.
I dont think i could get laid. Idk any girls and dont have friends. And I am still afraid to look in other mirrors where I look bad.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 7753 and Good_Little_Goy
I can’t believe the guy most frequently cited as being trucel is mentalcel after all jfl

goodluck though man you do have pretty eyes

• Love it
Go larp on yubo asap and fuck jbs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
So did you ascend?

• +1
Moggs me.
Quit good score.
Your looks should be good enough, especially in POLAND. Now, you gotta learn and practise and be pro-active. AKA,meet enough new women
@Over How so sad??
You can change your name from Over to Winning. ANd burry and say goodbye to the incel aspect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Over
pm, i want to honestly judge. Women's actions>>women's words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
Mirin bro hope you succeed tbh..

Jfl if u take their ratings seriously. Ask if they would fuck or not instead.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, RichardSpencel, Warlow and 2 others
Send dic pics if you want to know if its over
im joking
im actually not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Patriot