FINAL RESULTS: I asked girls to rate my face (Swallow the prettyboy pill)

a99_qualls5.jpg

FUAARK look at him bhais he mogs me
why?
bc blue eyes
OVERRRRRRRRR
Unironically for normies eye color is the most important thing unless you have melted curry bug eyes. Light green/blue is big halo. I have green eyes originally but need to wear lenses due to terrible eyesight. Even though they are colorless, they make my eyes blue in direct sunlight lmao.

Here is more realistic picture (I am looking down at camera though)
20200717 130613

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, DharkDC and yunggod
you look like shit cumskin

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
20200717_130613-jpg.621302
Brendan-Fraser.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, DharkDC and Over
MENTAL BREAKDOWN

• Woah
Reactions: Over
JFL KEEP BARKING FOR ME YOU DEATH TIER DELHI SEWER DWELLING FAGGOT PRODUCT OF RAPE I COLOR AND FACE MOG YOU TO DEATH

RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE LIKE A GOOD DOG YOU ARE

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6892 and yunggod
>KHHV
>24
I’m so sorry brother

• JFL
>KHHV
>24
I’m so sorry brother
I just want validation from whores tbh they are not worth an LTR unless I find 1 in a milion unicorn. I dont even look at them anymore because whats the point.

I never said I'm good looking. I'm KHHV at 24 with 0 iois and 0 smiles. But what girls think is the only thing that matters. Not autistic basement dwellers here with obsession over hunter eyes and other shit features.
nigga for the last time, im on the first floor

• Woah
Screenshot 20200826 032152

"Don't be discouraged" you realize looking younger than your age before 30 is a bad thing? It literally means you lack dimorphism. Also this foid said don't be discouraged because it's a bad thing, and tries to soften the blow by calling you cute. Never forget that women virtue signal, and the biggest sign of it is calling a man "cute." None of them called you hot, none of them wanna fuck. Now you know why you didn't get iois irl. Ideal is to look mid to late 20s while having great collagen. Also "jbs only go for prettyboys" is another cope, women of all ages like robust mature looking men:

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
  • Woah
you lack dimorphism
I indeed lack dimorphism especially in lower third. But I asked few PSL members when I was rated by them if I look young in a "underdeveloped twink way", and they said no, so I don't think its that bad?

Look at DiCaprio, he looked younger than his actual age. Youthfulness is overlooked because closed faggots worshipping muhh DOM.

women of all ages like robust mature looking men
Some women like prettyboys and some masculine men. Neither of these two mog each other.

I indeed lack dimorphism especially in lower third. But I asked few PSL members when I was rated by them if I look young in a "underdeveloped twink way", and they said no, so I don't think its that bad?

Look at DiCaprio, he looked younger than his actual age. Youthfulness is overlooked because closed faggots worshipping muhh DOM.

Some women like prettyboys and some masculine men. Neither of these two mog each other.
The way to tell if you are dimorphic is if women call you hot or cute, simple as. If they call you cute they aren't sexually attracted, they think puppy cute.

DiCaprio mainly has appeal to younger girls because their preferences are not fully developed to punish his feminine features. But a masculine looking man won't get punished for masculine features by them either. Masc/Dom with youthful collagen and hair is the most universally preferred.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 6512 and Over
Holy shit did you actually make a table of ratings you received online? Bro trust our ratings. They don’t even rate psl let alone the broken 1.5 missing version of psl we have on .me

The way to tell if you are dimorphic is if women call you hot or cute, simple as
Probably very true.
Masc/Dom with youthful collagen and hair is the most universally preferred
There are hybrids of prettyboy and masc and there are pure prettyboys and masc. Many different sub-phenotypes. As you can see in my experiment I encountered one woman who heavily preferred masc men, she called my barrett fringe childish and rated me a 5.

You cant appeal to everyone. If you have strong fundamentals for prettyboy then max it out.

Its logical, just like in RPGs, if you are warrior you don't put stats in INT. Work with what you have tbh. I have cute prettyboy pheno and I am gonna add some masculinity by getting good body.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Holy shit did you actually make a table of ratings you received online? Bro trust our ratings. They don’t even rate psl let alone the broken 1.5 missing version of psl we have on .me
Nigga you are not a girl thats so fucking retarded to ask men if you are sexually attractive to women lmao fundaments of PSL literally don't make sense.

Everyone here should just ask some girls to rate them and quit the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Nigga you are not a girl thats so fucking retarded to ask men if you are sexually attractive to women lmao fundaments of PSL literally don't make sense.

Everyone here should just ask some girls to rate them and quit the forum.
Women lie bro. I’ve experienced similar shit to you when it comes to asking online women. What really matters is how many women you know irl that ask you to have sex. For me it’s zero so i know I need to change my looks. This might not be the same for you though.

• +1
how many women you know irl
I dont know any women irl eever.not even friends with any at any point in my life.

Nigga even prime Chico probably didn't get asked to fuck some sluts.

What ratings you got from girls and from psl members?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Probably very true.

There are hybrids of prettyboy and masc and there are pure prettyboys and masc. Many different sub-phenotypes. As you can see in my experiment I encountered one woman who heavily preferred masc men, she called my barrett fringe childish and rated me a 5.

You cant appeal to everyone. If you have strong fundamentals for prettyboy then max it out.

Its logical, just like in RPGs, if you are warrior you don't put stats in INT. Work with what you have tbh. I have cute prettyboy pheno and I am gonna add some masculinity by getting good body.
Yeah but I'm just saying masc is way more timeless than pretty boy. Of course there's a range, extreme prettyboys who look like prepubescent twinks won't get pussy:
Snapchat 1313614420

Nor WWE masc ogres that get worshipped for no reason on here like these:
Screenshot 20200826 035657

Aesthetic masc men like gandy are ideal imo, I don't think I've seen someone balance aesthetics and masculinity as well as he does. The dude gets lusted by Megan fox that should tell you the extent of his appeal.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, RAITEIII and Over
Yeah but I'm just saying masc is way more timeless than pretty boy. Of course there's a range, extreme prettyboys who look like prepubescent twinks won't get pussy:
View attachment 621350
Nor WWE masc ogres that get worshipped for no reason on here like these:
View attachment 621358

Aesthetic masc men like gandy are ideal imo, I don't think I've seen someone balance aesthetics and masculinity as well as he does. The dude gets lusted by Megan fox that should tell you the extent of his appeal.
Gandy isn't ideal there is no ideal, maybe there is 1 pheno that has broadest appeal but we don't know what it is unless we ask 3 bilion women and show them pictures of Gandy vs some prettyboy.

Good development and bones is necessary but phenotype is just girl's preference. Just find a girl who likes your type of pheno. I should probably start larping as highschool student and hang out with 16-18 years olds lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Gandy isn't ideal there is no ideal, maybe there is 1 pheno that has broadest appeal but we don't know what it is unless we ask 3 bilion women and show them pictures of Gandy vs some prettyboy.

Good development and bones is necessary but phenotype is just girl's preference. Just find a girl who likes your type of pheno. I should probably start larping as highschool student and hang out with 16-18 years olds lmao.
At least in the west from what I've seen looking decently masc and mature is the most timeless and broadest appeal. But yes you should maximize your pheno regardless of its appeal. There's high quality women in all pheno preferences.

• +1
and hang out with 16-18 years olds lmao.
Sounds like it'll feel weird and make one feel painfully nostalgic over the highschool memories they never had.

• +1
Sounds like it'll feel weird and make one feel painfully nostalgic over the highschool memories they never had.
Idk i am in highschool for adults now its weekend only school. I used to go to highschool but got kicked due to attendance problems. I refused to leave the house with face like this.

• So Sad
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Idk i am in highschool for adults now its weekend only school. I used to go to highschool but got kicked due to attendance problems. I refused to leave the house with face like this.
What about online classes?

• +1
I told you that you're a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Over and RAITEIII
i am KHHV nigga
I never knew the full meaning of that acronim but i can see youve reduced the letters jfl

• +1

True there are so many factors on how a foid is influenced. It's impossible

• +1
I never knew the full meaning of that acronim but i can see youve reduced the letters jfl
Kissless hugless handhold less virgin

What about online classes?
I mean I got kicked years ago when I was 16-17. I didn't attend a single online class now because I look shit on camera.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
I dont know any women irl eever.not even friends with any at any point in my life.

Nigga even prime Chico probably didn't get asked to fuck some sluts.

What ratings you got from girls and from psl members?
Girls will approach and ask to date you if they’re attracted to you. If this doesn’t happen to you regularly it’s over tbh. Lol if you don’t think prime Chico had this happen to him. Prime Chico tier men don’t go on incel forums for this reason.

• +1
These pictures are lens distorted.

Light green is my original color but colorless contacts make it vibrant blue.

These pictures are taken next to my face with front camera. Its lens distorted into oblivion. I've been told i got wide jaw when showing full picture in mirror. I got rated from PSL4 to 4.75 with average of 4.5 from like 8 ratings i got from PSL members.

allsmall.jpg
even taken lens distortion into consideration, i dont see how you possibly can have a wide well developed jaw. Your face got an oval shape, which means your jaw pretty much has to be downward grown.

Also: do the 15 year old cunts on discord simp for you? Thats really what it comes down to. A random pretty boy showing up in their DMs is like a wet dream come true for them.

Last edited:
I never said I'm good looking. I'm KHHV at 24 with 0 iois and 0 smiles. But what girls think is the only thing that matters. Not autistic basement dwellers here with obsession over hunter eyes and other shit features.

thats the point, they dont tell you what they think. if you wanna know what they think, you gotta watch how they act.

even taken lens distortion into consideration, i dont see how you possibly can have a wide well developed jaw. Your face got an oval shape, which means your jaw pretty much has to be downward grown.

Also: do the 15 year old cunts on discord simp for you? Thats really what it comes down to. A random pretty boy showing up in their DMs is like a wet dream come true for them.
Its not oval, its more like DiCaprio shape but my lateral orbital rims aren't so wide, though my jaw is rounder on gonion, but if I do small clench its sharp.

NOTE: faggots who want to be anal raped by masc dudes will cope in this thread very hard

For past few weeks I've been running a project, I asked 8 girls from Reddit rate subs and two girls on Discord about what would they rate me on 1-10 and how old do I look.

Here are the results:
1. 26 years old, didn't give rating:
View attachment 618837

2. Age don't remember:
View attachment 618846

3. 19 years old girl:
View attachment 618847

4. Age unknown View attachment 618848

5. 15 years old prime JB (thanks to @JackSparrow for finding her)View attachment 618849

6. Second 15 years old prime JB that @JackSparrow found
View attachment 618850

7. Note: this is the 19 years old whore who I made thread about, she had post where she said she fucked 20 guys in 2 months span, and another post where she says she isn't attracted to anyone who is 18 and below. So she hates youthful prettyboys and definitely goes for masculine men. She rated me the lowest I've ever got.
View attachment 618851

8. 18 years old:
View attachment 618857

9. 21 years old girl:
View attachment 618858

10. 18 years old
View attachment 618865

11. 17 years old:
View attachment 618869

Girl's age:What she rated me:What age she gave me:
15 years old8/1017
15 years old7/10???
17 years old7/1019
18 years old6-6.5/1020
18 years old7/1019
19 years old7.5/1017
19 years old5/1018
???7/1018-19
???6/1018
21 years old8/1022
26 years old???16

Average rating: 6.85/10
Average perceived age (im 24): 18.4 years old

As you see prettyboys appeal not only to JBs but to women 18+. Only one girl out of 11 heavily preferred masculine pheno and even then her lowest rating for me was 5/10 (also she is a whore with 20+ bodycount so who cares?)

Besides that Ill be quitting .me soon. I dont lurk this forum since like a month. I know what i need to do to looksmax and this forum became shitfest of copers, narcy cunts and kids.

My prettyboy brothers raise up. Masculine jocks faggots worship here are not the dominant pheno. II've been rated on average PSL4.5 and have strong youthful prettyboy pheno. We are all gonna make it brahs.

View attachment 618910
View attachment 618911
View attachment 618912
What’s a pretty boy pheno?

CONGRATS BRO IM INDEED VERY HAPPY AND PROUD OF MY POLISH CHAD SLAYER FRIEND. BUT YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF FOR HAVING ME IN YOUR SUBHUMAN FOLDER WHEN I WAS DEPRESSED AND SUICIDAL BECAUSE OF THE BRUTALITY OF THE NORWOODREAPER HEHE XD.

• So Sad
CONGRATS BRO IM INDEED VERY HAPPY AND PROUD OF MY POLISH CHAD SLAYER FRIEND. BUT YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF FOR HAVING ME IN YOUR SUBHUMAN FOLDER WHEN I WAS DEPRESSED AND SUICIDAL BECAUSE OF THE BRUTALITY OF THE NORWOODREAPER HEHE XD.
Don't worry bro I put myself there too. King you mog me actually with experiences with foids so ur not subhuman.

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Don't worry bro I put myself there too. King you mog me actually with experiences with foids so ur not subhuman.
I love you :heart: (not gay or homosexual just as a friend)

• Woah
Pretty good results ngl tbh

Legit thread tbh