Final scene of Netflix film "Cuties"

is this for real? wtf

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and MusicMaxxingMidget
Parents of those kids should be fucking hanged. Sexualizing their children for $$$ :feelsbaton:

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Our next generation will believe this is OK. Just looks at homosexuality and how it's accepted now; it's fucking easy to persuade kids nowadays (on account of social media being their parents)

holy fuck my blood is boiling, the jew critics who gave this 90% on rotten tomatoes while review bombing joker show a clear agenda

oh my god... society is fucked man... islam or death

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, CommanderCope, Patrick Baitman and 3 others
This is too much even for me

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, sytyl and Azoriko
I think this movie takes place in Africa where the age of consent is like 12, something I thought of adding

oy vey

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6403
670093-45fa0b4d7149357e48e6c8653b68207a.png

Fucking disgusting. WTF is wrong with pedowood

JFL at their flat bodies. They're like stick dancing like whores.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Legit.

I personally LOVE to piss off fags by shilling for pedos. "but muh homosexuality is natural, even lions do it!11!!!!1", guess what dumb fucking homo, plenty of animals practice incest, rape and pedophilia, by this logic it should be 100% for humans too, right?

I KNOW THERE IS AT LEAST ONE BLUEPILLED VISITOR READING THIS, SO FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE FAGS.
its not even natural in the animal kingdom jfl animals being homosexual doesnt even mean jack shit its one lion out of a hundred acting retarded compared to bunch of stupid humans being gay doesnt mean every animal does it or enjoys it stupid bluepiller fag trying to ruin the animal kingdom

• +1
Reactions: CommanderCope, Deleted member 4645 and wateriswet
LMAO
F0224F49 537B 49E6 8B37 DF7EFD0C65A8

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I think this movie takes place in Africa where the age of consent is like 12, something I thought of adding
all the actors in cuties are 12+. they made them look younger in this movie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
lol @ netflix, its a pirates life for me

FBI OPEN UP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

Attachments

• 1600407365912.png
    1600407365912.png
    343.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Never watched it but this is a great movie because it forces people to look at the stinking shit filling up their child's diaper. Libcucks are worried about "muh objectification" while conservacucks are worried about "da LGBT slippery slope 🤯", even though both of those things have long come to pass. You can easily find millions of children do the same things in movie and worse on Tiktok and Instagram, even doing it in public in "pageants" and at parties, no doubt many of these girls will be the daughters and sisters of the same people losing their minds about this movie, ironic. The logical conclusion of the railback against the movie is to start censoring public media and covering up public dressing, especially for females, since it's much easier to do that than to make nudity and dance "non-sexual". It won't happen though, it will just get worse.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I need more :feelsohh:.

HOLY FUCK WHY IS MY DICK HARD FROM THAT 1 WHITE GIRL. I think am turning into a pedo.

Holy shit that is so fucking degenerate.
The worlds fate was sealed back in 1945 tbh.

It’s over

I hate jews i hope they die (except jewesses because whites and I can breed them until jew genes in the offspring make up less than 1%)

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel