Vampiremaxxer

TikTok link doesnt work so I'll add the slides:
Screenshot 2023 10 25 05 47 10 757 comzhiliaoappmusically
Screenshot 2023 10 25 05 47 12 991 comzhiliaoappmusically
Screenshot 2023 10 25 05 47 15 778 comzhiliaoappmusically
Screenshot 2023 10 25 05 47 17 952 comzhiliaoappmusically
Screenshot 2023 10 25 05 47 20 493 comzhiliaoappmusically
Screenshot 2023 10 25 05 47 23 132 comzhiliaoappmusically

I usually scroll by looksmax stuff on TikTok with an eye roll, but ngl, vampire-lite maxxing caught my attention, at least some of the new fellas knows what's up

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, flippasav, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
Low appeal irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Niklaus Mikaelson
We need bluepilled gens so surgeries become cheap pls

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: niggacum492139 and Niklaus Mikaelson
We need bluepilled gens so surgeries become cheap pls
Sadly none of them will do surgery, they're too normy to actually care about anything besides the common sense stuff, saw a "looksmax" tiktok where they were like: "what the model industry gatekeeps from you" - proceeds to mention basic hygiene like it isn't common knowledge/sense JFL. Most people aren't even on effing tret Because "muh purging stage, muh I need sunscreen"

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and WanderingBurro
Are you a vampire maxxer?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Are you a vampire maxxer?
> has vampiremaxxer as title
>Has a vampire as Avi
>Does vampire facials
>Has dedicated vampire roles on discord server
>Made vampiremaxxing threads
>Fucks European virgins

"Are you a vampiremaxxer?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, apocalypse, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
IMG 0182

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Niklaus Mikaelson
You need to collagen max hombre
Got any recs I might have overlooked mon cher?

• Hmm...
> has vampiremaxxer as title
>Has a vampire as Avi
>Does vampire facials
>Has dedicated vampire roles on discord server
>Made vampiremaxxing threads
>Fucks European virgins

"Are you a vampiremaxxer?"

I still don't believe you're a vampire maxxer.

• Hmm...
How's your business doing these days?

• Love it
Got any recs I might have overlooked mon cher?
Can't see your routine or what you spent it on

2.and 3. are legit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling
  • Hmm...
Pretty good, quite busy as were entering Christmas, didn't know you were still on here, how goes?
Glad to hear boyo

Same old shit tbh I'm a full time wageslave now doing my YT shit on the side :cry:

• So Sad
Glad to hear boyo

Same old shit tbh I'm a full time wageslave now doing my YT shit on the side :cry:
I'll begin my wageslaving soon as well, had to delay it for a while as I was doing side quests

• So Sad
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Last edited:
  • +1
Your content

• JFL
Sadly none of them will do surgery, they're too normy to actually care about anything besides the common sense stuff, saw a "looksmax" tiktok where they were like: "what the model industry gatekeeps from you" - proceeds to mention basic hygiene like it isn't common knowledge/sense JFL. Most people aren't even on effing tret Because "muh purging stage, muh I need sunscreen"
Sadly? Why do you want them to make prices go crazy

Can't see your routine or what you spent it on
Cleansing Lotion, Cleansing Balm, Skin Tonic with Meadowsweet, Active treatment Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Protecting Day Cream w/blue tansy oil, Restorative overnight cream w/ evening Primrose, Protecting facial oil w/ Bakuchiol. Nourishing Eye Cream w/ Elderflower, Replenishing Mask, Moisturising Lip Treatment, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Masque, Scalp & Body Scrub, Body Cleanser, Scalp Serum, Pomme Matte, Purifying Hand wash followed by moisturizing hand lotion and tormenting my virgin long term ex on a weekly basis for free dopamine nerve injections.

Not sure what I make of it. Early days.

You?
Pretty good, quite busy as were entering Christmas, didn't know you were still on here, how goes?
What you been up to?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Cleansing Lotion, Cleansing Balm, Skin Tonic with Meadowsweet, Active treatment Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Protecting Day Cream w/blue tansy oil, Restorative overnight cream w/ evening Primrose, Protecting facial oil w/ Bakuchiol. Nourishing Eye Cream w/ Elderflower, Replenishing Mask, Moisturising Lip Treatment, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Masque, Scalp & Body Scrub, Body Cleanser, Scalp Serum, Pomme Matte, Purifying Hand wash followed by moisturizing hand lotion and tormenting my virgin long term ex on a weekly basis for free dopamine nerve injections.

Not sure what I make of it. Early days.

You?

What you been up to?
"Tormenting my virgin long term ex on a weekly basis for free dopamine nerve injections" :lul:

I imagine protective day cream is SPF? And restorative overnight cream contains retinol right?

If that's the case it seems fine if you can follow the routine

I've been doing some home improvement stuff, started breeding rare fish for funs and rare aquatic plants. Wbu?

• Woah
Reactions: infini
"Tormenting my virgin long term ex on a weekly basis for free dopamine nerve injections" :lul:
Just spend your entire twenties with the same foid you lost virginities together only of it to be over and her expecting me to be tee-hee coping fine theory. :lasereyes:
I imagine protective day cream is SPF? And restorative overnight cream contains retinol right?

If that's the case it seems fine if you can follow the routine
Ngl I was expecting you to share some esoteric shit.
I've been doing some home improvement stuff, started breeding rare fish for funs and rare aquatic plants. Wbu?
Selling as much of my unwanted things as possible, looking into RAF and modeling, trying to achieve other moneymaxxing on top and applying every single BOTB into irlmaxxing. All in all without thinking about her as much as can be whenever she comes up. Classic mentalceldom. Hence the motto.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Surgery is pretty normie ngl, most instagram bitches have nose jobs n lip fillers

Just spend your entire twenties with the same foid you lost virginities together only of it to be over and her expecting me to be tee-hee coping fine theory. :lasereyes:
Brutal :/
Ngl I was expecting you to share some esoteric shit.
I'm sorry, I do have some recommendations, it's hard to say what exactly could be improved in your situation as I don't know the specific ingredients of your products, but I've already spoken about what I recommend, upgrade to tret (start lower strength) and use vit-C in the morning instead of toner/exfoliators and overnight cream, if you want to go all the way add in topical prf and do monthly vampire facials if you're low inhib or have the $ (id personally just start tret for starters and moneymax to do it later), while you have prf serum on your face do Red Light Therapy, heavily invest in your diet and get your blood work to adjust it on deficiencies. Alternative to vampire facial is just microneedling with HA
Selling as much of my unwanted things as possible, looking into RAF and modeling, trying to achieve other moneymaxxing on top and applying every single BOTB into irlmaxxing. All in all without thinking about her as much as can be whenever she comes up. Classic mentalceldom. Hence the motto.
Mirin! I wish you the best of luck boyo

• Love it
Reactions: infini
IMG 8054
Rad haired vampire girl

• Love it
Reactions: infini and Niklaus Mikaelson
Brutal :/
:feelscry::feelsrope: It's also my fault too, a completely different beast to usual dump/ ons.
I'm sorry, I do have some recommendations, it's hard to say what exactly could be improved in your situation as I don't know the specific ingredients of your products, but I've already spoken about what I recommend, upgrade to tret (start lower strength)
Done Retin-A before if this is the same.
and use vit-C
Got it in somewhere
in the morning instead of toner/exfoliators and overnight cream, if you want to go all the way add in topical prf
?? Ok.
and do monthly vampire facials if you're low inhib or have the $ (id personally just start tret for starters and moneymax to do it later), while you have prf serum on your face do Red Light Therapy, heavily invest in your diet and get your blood work to adjust it on deficiencies.
Main thing with my loss from above is to lowinhibmaxx to oblivion. Been eye-opening and pilling me to say the least. Been bloodtest maxxing to oblivion this year. Had a Cholesterol scare in the first half, probably due to a stress response and eating garbage from above.
Alternative to vampire facial is just microneedling with HA
I don't know HA. I find that not easy to self apply like your high IQ but am definitely starting to medium to hard maxx in other areas (skin, teeth) which aren't a bad gateway into inhibmaxxing of getting hardmaxx committing procedures/ looks wanted.
Mirin! I wish you the best of luck boyo
You too, thx mate!
2256389 a8eeb9b1e756af2be05061cf66470bea 3

One day.

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back