Finally gave her my number, i'm now waiting for her call

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
she was wearing a tight tight jean today and had some makeup she was HOT as fuck. her body is insanely good. like idk how i'm getting away with this. if i really date her and have sex, i probably cum in 5 sec since she has gigastacy body. she is so light skin too. talking about Ms Z

i had my number on a piece of paper, she was sitting somewhere and i went in front of her and put the number on the table and gave her a signal.

i think she didn't notice the paper because she passed and didn't pick it up. she sat somewhere else.
i raged a little inside and aggressively moved toward the paper, picked it up and slammed it on a table in front of her she got jump scared JFL. then i said "pick the number already".

she laughed and didn't look at me for a while. then she looked again, looked left, looked right. stayed a little, then when she stood up she secretly picked it up.

either she is about to sell me to HR and i get fired or she texts me today or tomorrow etc

problem is there is a giga mogger at work and she was talking to him for like 10 minutes straight with laughs and smiles.
and he came to work just a week ago. imagine i never had any conversation with her let alone 10 min in 3 month work.
brutal blackpill

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
too much info bro nobody reading that ur becoming like ur father

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, Psychophilly and HTN_Mentalcel
too much info bro nobody reading that ur becoming like ur father
nigga this is far more interesting and its a current event. he tells a story about how he "almost" had a gf, 40 years ago. like 200 times, i heard that shit 200 times.

basically anytime any conversation comes around about GF. like a bot, he starts telling that story.

nigga this is far more interesting and its a current event. he tells a story about how he "almost" had a gf, 40 years ago. like 200 times, i heard that shit 200 times.

basically anytime any conversation comes around about GF. like a bot, he starts telling that story.
tell him cherm dakunet

• Hmm...
Reactions: Psychophilly