• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and BrutalMogger
bro it just a vitamin it aint doing shit but still take it i guess

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, BoredPrince, wsada and 10 others
Nigga what will Vitamin k do huh ? It aint gonna make you have a mogger jaw and opry tier eye area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, wsada, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
Is that u in pfp ?
My jaw is like this from the front
57B2BB5D E94A 432F 8975 6E2F318A44F9

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill, mike21, whitegymcel88 and 1 other person
Just eat raw eggs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and HTN_Mentalcel
Wont do shit, took it for 2 years straight and it’s cope

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
how much were you taking daily?
Took mk4/mk7 500 mcg everyday Took 24 mg boron everyday,
zinic 20 mg 3 times a week magesium 300 mg a day, magnesium citrate on and off, calcium 1500 mg and vitamin d 2000/4000 u everyday. And on Sundays i megadoseded and took everything double. Did this for 2 years straight with some days off and it didn’t do shit.

So throw your vitamin bottles away incel it’s cope

• JFL
Took mk4/mk7 500 mcg everyday Took 24 mg boron everyday,
zinic 20 mg 3 times a week magesium 300 mg a day, calcium 1500 mg and vitamin d 2000/4000 u everyday. And on Sundays i megadoseded and took everything double. Did this for 2 years straight with some days off and it didn’t do shit.
So throw your vitamin bottles away incel it’s cope
Nigga i take 20k iu vit d, and 10 mcg vit k mk4, mk7 is cope and thats some jewish dosages, no shit its cope :lul:

Nigga i take 20k iu vit d, and 10 mcg vit k mk4, mk7 is cope and thats some jewish dosages, no shit its cope :lul:
Whatever you want
I experimented with different doses and way higher doses for 2 years straight, you’ll eventually find out it’s a waste of money

• JFL
Whatever you want
I experiment with different doses and way higher doses for 2 years straight, you’ll eventually find out it’s a waste of money
I think vit d megadose is needed, i have no sun where i live, i need to spam it else i get acne. I use vit k to counteract nose bleeds so i think it kind works idk.

I think vit d megadose is needed, i have no sun where i live, i need to spam it else i get acne. I use vit k to counteract nose bleeds so i think it kind works idk.
I live in Northern Europe there’s 0 sun where am at from October till april, but watch out with taking vit d in such large doses because it builds up.
after a few months of taking it like 10k a day i was experiencing severe mental retardation and got my blood levels tested and my vit d was sky high, doc warned me i could have ended up in a the hospital if i went on taking high doses of vit d. Dropped it and everything went back to normal again.

Throw those bottles away, it’s all a waste of money

• Hmm...