FINALLY HOME ALONE!!

rockstarr

rockstarr

Rock star
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
1,690
Reputation
2,061
GUESS WHAT IMMA DO :lul::feelskek::feelshah:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: _Jason_, kariert, thundence and 2 others
You will goon !
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kariert, Askinov, Dnag and 1 other person
You will goon !
Fuck yeah
And for like 3:30 hours Imma be home alone then I got practice jfl

Obviously not gonna spend the entire time gooning tho :lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert, thundence and Jordan Barrett
goon

rope

rot?

idk
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert, Jordan Barrett and truefoidslayerpqoqo
Fuck yeah
And for like 3:30 hours Imma be home alone then I got practice jfl

Obviously not gonna spend the entire time gooning tho :lul::lul:
What do you usually goon to
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert, thundence and truefoidslayerpqoqo
  • +1
Reactions: kariert and thundence
What do you usually goon to
Depends on my mood tbh

My parents restricted all porn sites on my phone though so I gotta go back to reddit

And before that, my wifi went down and I had to goon to Cardi B’s twerk mv
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert, Jordan Barrett and thundence
Depends on my mood tbh

My parents restricted all porn sites on my phone though so I gotta go back to reddit

And before that, my wifi went down and I had to goon to Cardi B’s twerk mv
this convo feels so gay
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert, Dnag and Jordan Barrett
Depends on my mood tbh

My parents restricted all porn sites on my phone though so I gotta go back to reddit

And before that, my wifi went down and I had to goon to Cardi B’s twerk mv
Reddit porn is cuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert and thundence
  • +1
Reactions: kariert and thundence
  • +1
Reactions: kariert and thundence
  • +1
Reactions: kariert and thundence
  • +1
Reactions: thundence and kariert
Depends on my mood tbh

My parents restricted all porn sites on my phone though so I gotta go back to reddit

And before that, my wifi went down and I had to goon to Cardi B’s twerk mv
wait till bro finds out what an emulator is :feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence
goon...
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence and rockstarr
wait till bro finds out what an emulator is :feelskek:
Drop some knowledge pls

Also keep in mind I’m on mobile idk if that changes anything :feelskek::feelscry:
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence and kariert
Drop some knowledge pls

Also keep in mind I’m on mobile idk if that changes anything :feelskek::feelscry:
if you search up browser emulators you can find a couple, it’s basically using somebody else’s pc from your device
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence
if you search up browser emulators you can find a couple, it’s basically using somebody else’s pc from your device
Thanks :love:
Will look into
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence and kariert

Similar threads

kainn
Replies
1
Views
21
ImSomeone
ImSomeone
ArchangeI
Replies
16
Views
93
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes
Anxiety.prods
LifeFuel Finally 5'7
Replies
13
Views
55
sΓΈrenyuko
sΓΈrenyuko
Gravitas
Replies
1
Views
19
voks
voks
TGUN.
Replies
0
Views
16
TGUN.
TGUN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top