rockstarr
Rock star
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2026
- Posts
- 1,690
- Reputation
- 2,061
GUESS WHAT IMMA DO 


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
SonGUESS WHAT IMMA DO![]()
Fuck yeahYou will goon !
Goon to taylor hill?GUESS WHAT IMMA DO![]()
Lying ass nigga kekObviously not gonna spend the entire time gooning tho![]()
What do you usually goon toFuck yeah
And for like 3:30 hours Imma be home alone then I got practice jfl
Obviously not gonna spend the entire time gooning tho![]()
Goon he saidgoon
rope
rot?
idk

Nah Imma rot on org after gooning for a fewLying ass nigga kek
1 and 3goon
rope
rot?
idk
2/3 correct guessesGoon he said![]()

Nah Imma rot on org after gooning for a few
Depends on my mood tbhWhat do you usually goon to
this convo feels so gayDepends on my mood tbh
My parents restricted all porn sites on my phone though so I gotta go back to reddit
And before that, my wifi went down and I had to goon to Cardi Bβs twerk mv
I canβt beat it to softcore tbhGoon to taylor hill?
Reddit porn is cuckDepends on my mood tbh
My parents restricted all porn sites on my phone though so I gotta go back to reddit
And before that, my wifi went down and I had to goon to Cardi Bβs twerk mv
Sh yes trve also do you like cuck2/3 correct guesses![]()
What else do I have to goon tooReddit porn is cuck
Theres decent porn on here sometimesWhat else do I have to goon too
Any recs![]()
huh??Sh yes trve also do you like cuck

You like to get faaaahhuh??![]()
MehTheres decent porn on here sometimes
heeeell naaahhhh broYou like to get faaaah
Jokingheeeell naaahhhh bro![]()
you can search it hereMeh
I lowkey like scrolling through porn like tiktok and u canβt do that here so![]()
wait till bro finds out what an emulator isDepends on my mood tbh
My parents restricted all porn sites on my phone though so I gotta go back to reddit
And before that, my wifi went down and I had to goon to Cardi Bβs twerk mv
KYS ?GUESS WHAT IMMA DO![]()
Drop some knowledge plswait till bro finds out what an emulator is![]()
NeverKYS ?
if you search up browser emulators you can find a couple, itβs basically using somebody elseβs pc from your deviceDrop some knowledge pls
Also keep in mind Iβm on mobile idk if that changes anything![]()
Thanksif you search up browser emulators you can find a couple, itβs basically using somebody elseβs pc from your device
i know bhaiJoking
you can search it here

Not enough + too much weird shit from regretyou can search it here
HmmNot enough + too much weird shit from regret![]()
okii know bhai![]()