Finally on xanax

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
Hopefully it makes me forget about my 2 psl descension

-my deformed nasolabial folds (from stress or probably filler)
-my completely under eye fat loss (from stress or probably filler cause it got worse afterwards by adding volume in the rim under eyes, making it appear more hollow)

-My thinned out eyebrows

-my philtrum that still looks swollen (from filler or from putting a clothespin over night on it to stretch my folds, yeah that hurted)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypergamy, Wallenberg, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
get rim implants + fat grafting/repositioning for your eyes and stfu

Damn if only 2018 didn’t happen bud. Might as well just rope at this point

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
get rim implants + fat grafting/repositioning for your eyes and stfu
It’s caused by filler as I said so I’d rather need that shit dissolved, even it’s over 4 years

Damn if only 2018 didn’t happen bud. Might as well just rope at this point
Yeah I would love to know how I would look like now if that shit didn’t happen

more folds and aging incoming
Screenshot 2022 06 24 020427

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others

Attachments

• 6AB7B909-7F50-41C4-AC6E-6C4B039DF827.jpeg
    6AB7B909-7F50-41C4-AC6E-6C4B039DF827.jpeg
    279.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
everything changed in 2018

And what about this deformity next to my nose?

Microneedling + resurfacing for your skin.

and you can consult your dermotologist to inject hyaluronidase into the under eyes to dissolve the fillers.

Next get rim and fat repositioning or fat grafting and be done with this shit.

Microneedling + resurfacing for your skin.

and you can consult your dermotologist to inject hyaluronidase into the under eyes to dissolve the fillers.

Next get rim and fat repositioning or fat grafting and be done with this shit.
I didn’t have fillers under eyes , it was for the folds but it kinda made the rim under the eyes bigger by adding to much volume. Idk if it’s still in therr

@mortis why did u say I’m a troll in this post about me today, u said I look over 30 and always saying how bad my skin is, so how could I be a fucking troll?

It’s caused by filler as I said so I’d rather need that shit dissolved, even it’s over 4 years

-my completely under eye fat loss (from stress or probably filler cause it got worse afterwards by adding volume in the rim under eyes, making it appear more hollow)
I didn’t have fillers under eyes , it was for the folds but it kinda made the rim under the eyes bigger by adding to much volume. Idk if it’s still in therr

wtf is this. you have under eye fillers or not?

2018 fucked u over. U can never recover.

wtf is this. you have under eye fillers or not?
I said from filler yeah, but from nasolabial fold filler, it kinda migrated to the under eye region. It made this tear trough rim under the eyes appear bigger and so the under eyes are more hollow. But I feel some small filler lumps under the eyes as well so idk how the filler migrated upwards to this area

Hopefully it makes me forget about my 2 psl descension

-my deformed nasolabial folds (from stress or probably filler)

-My thinned out eyebrows

-my philtrum that still looks swollen (from filler or from putting a clothespin over night on it to stretch my folds, yeah that hurted)
yeah you followed my adivce
it will help you a lot!! you will have less stress and hopefully, your body will regenerate

yeah you followed my adivce
it will help you a lot!! you will have less stress and hopefully, your body will regenerate
yeah but my philtrum and my eyebrows probably wont recover

• +1
Reactions: exeight
I said from filler yeah, but from nasolabial fold filler, it kinda migrated to the under eye region. It made this tear trough rim under the eyes appear bigger and so the under eyes are more hollow. But I feel some small filler lumps under the eyes as well so idk how the filler migrated upwards to this area

my recommendation still stands. hyaluronidase will remove it.

as for the rest of the face i've given you the advice you already needs

Attachments

• 1656021293199.png
    1656021293199.png
    276.2 KB · Views: 0
my recommendation still stands. hyaluronidase will remove it.

as for the rest of the face i've given you the advice you already need
I won’t risk it cause I’m not 100% sure if fillers making my under eyes worse atm or if it was always like this.
U don’t think that I will recover if the meds are reducing my brutal stress a lot?

yeah but my philtrum and my eyebrows probably wont recover
Time.. bro... Time is your Friend

Time can recover many things.. but you should help your body and treat it well
maybe sauna will help? or find the perfect diet for your body..

I won’t risk it cause I’m not 100% sure if fillers making my under eyes worse atm or if it was always like this.
U don’t think that I will recover if the meds are reducing my brutal stress a lot?

your under eyes are a problem regardless. whether the fillers caused it or NOT. the surgery i suggest is not a risk. it will fix it.

i have no clue what meds youre on

Time.. bro... Time is your Friend

Time can recover many things.. but you should help your body and treat it well
maybe sauna will help? or find the perfect diet for your body..
I’m waiting 4 years and 4 months now

your under eyes are a problem regardless. whether the fillers caused it or NOT. the surgery i suggest is not a risk. it will fix it.

i have no clue what meds youre on
Was it a problem here when I was 17?

Attachments

• DB8DD05F-F251-4EB8-BB79-B989820C5893.jpeg
    DB8DD05F-F251-4EB8-BB79-B989820C5893.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 0
And just gaining weight to add fat there?

gaining weight and eating the correct calories can defiantly help. making sure u get enough fats and carbs daily.

I prefer a permanent solution so it never comes back again.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
how does xanax feel like? is it worth it?

dont abuse it

Did you show this video to the doctor?

dont abuse it
Why, ? Maybe I just overdose and end it
I mean i fucking made my philtrum look like a vagina bc putting a clothespin on it to stretch my fucking folds in 2018 over nights. And my brows are thinning now as well. It’s all just too much

Attachments

• D620D8DE-B434-4164-B4AC-F376443786F0.png
    D620D8DE-B434-4164-B4AC-F376443786F0.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Was it death thier also before the clothespin?
yep, the clothespin didn’t change it man

how tall are you? Perhaps there’s hope, u aren’t repulsive but you’ll never be a chad with that base, still u could get a slay here and there

yep, the clothespin didn’t change it man

how tall are you? Perhaps there’s hope, u aren’t repulsive but you’ll never be a chad with that base, still u could get a slay here and there
Nah it’s over my philtrum got destroyed from the clothespin, my brows thinned out from the stress, my under eyes destroyed from the stress , my nasolabial destroyed and uneven from probably also the stretching thing the clothespin, or maybe from fillers or wrong dermarolling in 2018