Finally Registered for Unemployment

zerotohero

zerotohero

Proverbs 25:28
Finally registered for unemployment today. Honestly, I’ve been putting it off for way too long, but I woke up, looked in the mirror, and realized I had to stop being a lazy piece of shit. So yeah, got off my ass and handled it. One step closer to being a functioning member of society instead of just sitting around.

Next mission: getting my driving license. Tired of being the guy who always needs a ride or relies on others. Time to take control of my life one step at a time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh, wsada, |Daddy_Zygos| and 5 others
Get them neetbux boyo

jfl why gaf if you contribute to society or not, your choices wont affect anyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and wsada
Finally registered for unemployment today. Honestly, I’ve been putting it off for way too long, but I woke up, looked in the mirror, and realized I had to stop being a lazy piece of shit. So yeah, got off my ass and handled it. One step closer to being a functioning member of society instead of just sitting around.

Next mission: getting my driving license. Tired of being the guy who always needs a ride or relies on others. Time to take control of my life one step at a time.
Ths is what Tommy Shelby would have wanted 🐺

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and psychomandible
"Hip hip hooray, one step closer to employement!" ahh blud 😹

258315.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dbva, ThraxxGlo, scrunchables and 1 other person

I did the same thing last week :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Honestly I don’t even care I’ll laugh if I get a job str8 away lol

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
jfl why gaf if you contribute to society or not, your choices wont affect anyone

Contribute by paying taxes to fund overseas war crimes

• +1
Reactions: dbva