Finasteride and Dutasteride saved my life.

T

Tholoss

Iron
These chemicals literally saved my life, I'm 0/10 without hair, with hair I'm 8/10 jfl, insane isn't it?

They stopped my hairloss completely, and I am 100% sure that they work for most balding people.

I just regret not starting earlier, now I have to waste thousands of dollars on hair transplant to fill up my temples/hairline

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, thereallegend, Deleted member 16834 and 6 others
what hairstyle do you have

These chemicals literally saved my life, I'm 0/10 without hair, with hair I'm 8/10 jfl, insane isn't it?

They stopped my hairloss completely, and I am 100% sure that they work for most balding people.

I just regret not starting earlier, now I have to waste thousands of dollars on hair transplant to fill up my temples/hairline
ust lol @ not taking the in pill

Finasteride saved my life too OP, without it and hair transplants (getting one soon) I would have probably roped long ago.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
what norwood are you right now. I am nw 2.5 and i am thinking about a transplant

I never took fin. So far ketoconozole shampoo (Revita + Nizoral) with minoxidil and RU-58841 working so far to keep hair, make it a bit thicker and get some regrowth at the crown. And I am achieving that despite blasting 300 mg test E

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: spongebob, Tholoss and Elvisandreaa
lol if you were truly an 8/10 w hair you’d be able to pull off any hairstyle including bald

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
lol if you were truly an 8/10 w hair you’d be able to pull off any hairstyle including bald
feminine looking guy will get murdered by norwood reaper

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Toth's thot, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
Bro pls don't throw blackpills @ me pls I don't feel like that today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I never took fin. So far ketoconozole shampoo (Revita + Nizoral) with minoxidil and RU-58841 working so far to keep hair, make it a bit thicker and get some regrowth at the crown. And I am achieving that despite blasting 300 mg test E
300mg test / week isn't much. Might as well go for 500/week if you're already shutting down

Also, JFL @ taking poorly researched substance RU 58841 instead of internationally accepted hair loss drug that works perfectly well in 99% of people. :ROFLMAO:

300mg test / week isn't much. Might as well go for 500/week if you're already shutting down

Also, JFL @ taking poorly researched substance RU 58841 instead of internationally accepted hair loss drug that works perfectly well in 99% of people. :ROFLMAO:
Will add Anavar to 300 mg test. Yeah JFL at taking a substance which actually works and it is proven by researches. How do you block the excess testosterone from miniaturizing your hair with finasteride can you explain that to me genius?

Will add Anavar to 300 mg test. Yeah JFL at taking a substance which actually works and it is proven by researches. How do you block the excess testosterone from miniaturizing your hair with finasteride can you explain that to me genius?

Mirin your avi! Ya to get away with the bald look you need the right head shape, top tier bone structure, and a good body.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Mirin your avi! Ya to get away with the bald look you need the right head shape, top tier bone structure, and a good body.
Danke Kamerad