Finasteride completely got rid of my acne, greasy hair, and some of my Seborrheic dermatitis and bacne

Is it prescription only? Sorry if this was already asked

But dht inhibits elastin, you shouldve seen at leasr improvment
yea bro I’d like to but sadly zero change at all, I’ve been on 0.5mg/day for 2 years rn

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Is it prescription only? Sorry if this was already asked
finasteride yea, only take it if you are balding though the cons are greater than any of the other effects other than hairgrowth

• +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr
anyone who is balding or has it in their family don’t listen to spergs who tell you that DHT isn’t the culprit or that’s it’s important. there’s so much fearmongering and bro science around a drug that has clearly demonstrated to improve acne, hair loss and prostate with side effects less than 1% more than placebo. don’t lose your hair because some retard has a hard on for dht. it can also be implicated in many other problems such as cardiovascular disease.

anyone who is balding or has it in their family don’t listen to spergs who tell you that DHT isn’t the culprit or that’s it’s important. there’s so much fearmongering and bro science around a drug that has clearly demonstrated to improve acne, hair loss and prostate with side effects less than 1% more than placebo. don’t lose your hair because some retard has a hard on for dht. it can also be implicated in many other problems such as cardiovascular disease.
eh dht is the culprit of hairloss but side effects of fin are not 1% id say closer to 50% maybe 5% severe side effects but i would say 50% of men have lower libido on finasteride if not more

I take finasteride and have lower libido and nipple sensitivity got bloods done and its not an estrodial issue

Fin is a tradeoff you trade hair for lower libido in most men. All my friends that take fin agree aswell.

eh dht is the culprit of hairloss but side effects of fin are not 1% id say closer to 50% maybe 5% severe side effects but i would say 50% of men have lower libido on finasteride if not more

I take finasteride and have lower libido and nipple sensitivity got bloods done and its not an estrodial issue

Fin is a tradeoff you trade hair for lower libido in most men. All my friends that take fin agree aswell.
Nah sorry buddy but no study especially rigorous clinical trials show this. DHT is a paracrine not endocrine hormone and acts locally where it is converted!!!! If you are experiencing side effects i’m sorry you are but there is a much greater likelihood it is nocebo than it is from a change in hormones. There's no strong evidence linking natural DHT levels to improved libido, sexual function, mood, or cognitive function in adult men.

I place little trust in guys like you who pull statistics out of their ass, as far as i’m concerned you’re in the same group that believes topical minox ruins their libido. The fearmongering is completely unwarranted.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
yea bro I’d like to but sadly zero change at all, I’ve been on 0.5mg/day for 2 years rn
How bad was your hairloss or did you just take it as a precaution

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Im happy for you mate. I swear DHT is pure cancer. Brings nothing but suffering

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and nuisance
Nah sorry buddy but no study especially rigorous clinical trials show this. DHT is a paracrine not endocrine hormone and acts locally where it is converted!!!! If you are experiencing side effects i’m sorry you are but there is a much greater likelihood it is nocebo than it is from a change in hormones. There's no strong evidence linking natural DHT levels to improved libido, sexual function, mood, or cognitive function in adult men.

I place little trust in guys like you who pull statistics out of their ass, as far as i’m concerned you’re in the same group that believes topical minox ruins their libido. The fearmongering is completely unwarranted.
bro I made this thread I am on finasteride lol im not fear mongering.

Yea my swollen painful nipples on higher doses of topical are definitely a nocebo even in smaller doses I can still feel it a bit. You're also unable to prove that DHT has no effect on libido,mood,cognitive function because they are not measurable variables they are just patient reported.

There are so many men that come off finasteride and relize how much there libido was lowered and they didnt even know, i belive thats the case for majority of men on finasteride.

The merck studies are ass anyways they got sued and lost for hiding information about side effects, other studies show higher instidences of side effects and lower libido especcially.

Its naive to think that fin/dut wont cause any problems but my point is Hair>most of the minor side effects. If you can get it up still its worth it.

Also I forgot to mention higher doses of finasteride give me crazy insomina

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coxel
Im happy for you mate. I swear DHT is pure cancer. Brings nothing but suffering
dht is pretty good for sex drive though so its a tradeoff hopefully the cure to baldness will come soon :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?

Yea my swollen painful nipples on higher doses of topical are definitely a nocebo even in smaller doses I can still feel it a bit. You're also unable to prove that DHT has no effect on libido,mood,cognitive function because they are not measurable variables they are just patient reported.

There are so many men that come off finasteride and relize how much there libido was lowered and they didnt even know, i belive thats the case for majority of men on finasteride.

The merck studies are ass anyways they got sued and lost for hiding information about side effects, other studies show higher instidences of side effects and lower libido especcially.

Its naive to think that fin/dut wont cause any problems but my point is Hair>most of the minor side effects. If you can get it up still its worth it.

topical barely works itself, imagine fear mongering this much with sides:feelskek:

you’re probably just really prone to gyno, lose bodyfat.

as for all the other stuff you make some valid points, personally fin does nothing to me and n=1 but given how useless and cancerous it is im not surprised. dutasteride has also been known to increase libido through the extra increase of testosterone so who fucking knows. maybe your sides will go away bro just ride it out.

Last edited:
It started after two weeks on dut, after my semen turned clear and it never stopped
OH NO NOT THE CLEAR SEMENRINOS HOW WILL I COPE WITH MY CLEAR SEMENRINOS?????
When was the last time you saw a coomer with a full head of hair? prolactin, which increases when you coom, is also involved in hairloss which is also increasd by high estrogen.
incredible deployment of the scientific method. Coomers don't have hair therefore???
not the root cause
The root cause is contingent on AR polymorphisms. That's it. So fucking simple

Stop the transcription from occurring at AR and you won't lose hair, it doesn't matter how you do this, just do it.
is that what the white labcoats(jews) are telling you? better get the vax booter #164 as well while you're eating da bugz
You need to grow up. If you're still harping on about Jews past the age of 18 you've got developmental problems
DHT blockers also don't work for everyone, typically when you take them your body will compensate for decreased serum dht by converting more testosterone in DHT (rebound)
Hence why some people need topical antiandrogens. The fact that in some individuals' hairloss worsens with dutasteride doesn't evidence your theory that hairloss occurs irrespective AR signalling, it's bolstering the fact that aberrant levels of androgens/androgen signalling is the cause. Testosterone skyrockets with dutasteride usage, that alone can cause shedding, sebaceous gland hypetrophy and every other telltale sign of high androgens.
DHT also enhances nitric oxide, which is why when people use fin/dut often get ED. DHT actually increases hair growth (usually on the body). How can something that increases circulation also "choke" hair folicles.
This isn't untrue, fortunately PDE5 inhibitors exist and can be used longterm.
they still prove my point that estrogen is not good for you
Peatfag spotted, imagine unironically falling for that utter garbage. People who hate estrogen look like haidut
this is also why some people continue to lose hair on fin/dut
No it isn't. Realistically the first bout of negative feedback occurs because you've drastically decreased AR signalling with the introduction of duta/fin, then your body upregulates androgen synthesis to combat the lack of AR signalling, which then consequently increases estradiol, which then suppresses the HPTA. The body will reach a new homeostasis.
The main reason finasteride works is because it inhibits the conversion of progesterone into 5α-Dihydroprogesterone
Imagine fucking cope this hard. "Finasteride works, but it doesn't work through the mechanism BY WHICH WE KNOW IT WORKS"

Take progesterone and see if your hair grows back.

• +1
Reactions: coxel
DHT is poison. The worthless piece of garbage doesn't do anything other than inflate sebaceous glands, eviscerate elastin and rape hair follicles. If you get ED, take PDE5 inhibitors and do PE.

OH NO NOT THE CLEAR SEMENRINOS HOW WILL I COPE WITH MY CLEAR SEMENRINOS?????

incredible deployment of the scientific method. Coomers don't have hair therefore???

The root cause is contingent on AR polymorphisms. That's it. So fucking simple

Stop the transcription from occurring at AR and you won't lose hair, it doesn't matter how you do this, just do it.

You need to grow up. If you're still harping on about Jews past the age of 18 you've got developmental problems

Hence why some people need topical antiandrogens. The fact that in some individuals' hairloss worsens with dutasteride doesn't evidence your theory that hairloss occurs irrespective AR signalling, it's bolstering the fact that aberrant levels of androgens/androgen signalling is the cause. Testosterone skyrockets with dutasteride usage, that alone can cause shedding, sebaceous gland hypetrophy and every other telltale sign of high androgens.

This isn't untrue, fortunately PDE5 inhibitors exist and can be used longterm.

Peatfag spotted, imagine unironically falling for that utter garbage. People who hate estrogen look like haidut

No it isn't. Realistically the first bout of negative feedback occurs because you've drastically decreased AR signalling with the introduction of duta/fin, then your body upregulates androgen synthesis to combat the lack of AR signalling, which then consequently increases estradiol, which then suppresses the HPTA. The body will reach a new homeostasis.

Imagine fucking cope this hard. "Finasteride works, but it doesn't work through the mechanism BY WHICH WE KNOW IT WORKS"

Take progesterone and see if your hair grows back.
Said it better than i’ve been able to, retard will probably still disagree with you tho. Based and high IQ anything else you’re knowledgeable asf on? I’m impressed