finasteride form vs liquid and how to apply

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
some weeks ago I bought minox foam. how do I apply it correctly?

Did you buy a dermaroller?

step one dont, this a tranny drug!

• +1
Reactions: buflek

Transgender hormone therapy​

Finasteride is sometimes used in hormone replacement therapy for transgender women due to its antiandrogenic effects, in combination with a form of estrogen. However, little clinical research of finasteride use for this purpose has been conducted and evidence of safety or efficacy is limited.[8] Moreover, caution has been recommended when prescribing finasteride to transgender women, as finasteride may be associated with side effects such as depression, anxiety, and suicidal ideation, symptoms that are particularly prevalent in the transgender population and in others at high risk already.[34]

• +1
Reactions: buflek
You can mix finasteride in liquid minoxidil, not foam, obviously.
But if you're gonna bother with topicals, might as well get RU.

Transgender hormone therapy​

Finasteride is sometimes used in hormone replacement therapy for transgender women due to its antiandrogenic effects, in combination with a form of estrogen. However, little clinical research of finasteride use for this purpose has been conducted and evidence of safety or efficacy is limited.[8] Moreover, caution has been recommended when prescribing finasteride to transgender women, as finasteride may be associated with side effects such as depression, anxiety, and suicidal ideation, symptoms that are particularly prevalent in the transgender population and in others at high risk already.[34]
Just don't give the dose used theory

If you’re going to use something topically just make topical dutasteride instead, it has less sides then fin and works just as well

some weeks ago I bought minox foam. how do I apply it correctly?
Is it Finasteride or Minoxidil now that you want to apply?

Either way, just do what it says on the package and rub the shit in your hair.

If you’re going to use something topically just make topical dutasteride instead, it has less sides then fin and works just as well
how tho doesnt it suppress dht even more

i read it still gives sides and theres no proof of it actually working either

how tho doesnt it suppress dht even more
Topically it doesn't as it's molecular size is lower than finasteride, which means it most certainly won't enter blood stream and will work locally on just scalp.

One of the person i know in a discord server grew his entire head with dutasteride mesotherapy alone

Topically it doesn't as it's molecular size is lower than finasteride, which means it most certainly won't enter blood stream and will work locally on just scalp.

One of the person i know in a discord server grew his entire head with dutasteride mesotherapy alone
oh shit
im planning to start a 500mg test and tbol cycle very soon will topical dutasteride mixed in minox help slow down the hair loss?

and where do I get dut?

and where do I get dut?
There’s sources for it online, you could get a prescription but it’s not approved as a hair loss treatment so you won’t be able to get it for that.