Finasteride haters

EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

Paleskincel
The people calling finasteride a tranny drug are 16 year old faggots who are NW0 and thick ass hair

the same fuckers who fear monger finasteride or dutasteride are the same ones who would prolly castrate themselves after seeing one hair in the shower jfl

once these teenager looksmaxxers start balding watch them shove finasteride down their fucking assholes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, LowTierNormie, wateriswet and 19 others
true

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
People that are doing roids are telling about their great experience with dht based roids. More agression, pump and power in the gym. Dht is a strong androgen in your body.
How is it possible to NOT feel less androgenic with less dht in your blood??? I am taking fin since 1 year btw.

I've been using it for 2-2.5 years with good results and no sides (or very mild sides if at all, not that I've noticed). If it works, it works.

You shouldn't discount the negative experiences some people have had on it, though they are a minority - but I agree, the fear mongers are annoying.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 4991, wateriswet and 2 others
finasteride haters are subhuman copers that have horrible hair genetics. JUST BE CURRY STRIKES AGAIN

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Salience, sytyl and Deleted member 5912
Lol at thinking taking a drug that totally nukes your body's DHT production - aka the sex hormone largely responsible for what makes you male - won't have serious consequences on your libido, erection quality, mood, energy, and more.

You have one body. And your hormones are so vital to everything you do and how you feel. I can't imagine so carelessly sacrificing that instead of just getting a hair transplant or hell, even a hair system, and never having to worry about utterly fucking up your genetic makeup.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, St. Wristcel, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
I take Finasteride, RU and Minoxidil every day, just had sex for 1h+ last night, no issues.

Also I did a full hormonal panel, and both my Testosterone and DHT were fine, Test 1000 ng/dl or 35 nmol/l and DHT 450 ng/dl.

Attachments

• photo_2020-09-24_17-50-25.jpg
    photo_2020-09-24_17-50-25.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dachad, sytyl, EdwardCullen and 1 other person
Lol at thinking taking a drug that totally nukes your body's DHT production - aka the sex hormone largely responsible for what makes you male - won't have serious consequences on your libido, erection quality, mood, energy, and more.

You have one body. And your hormones are so vital to everything you do and how you feel. I can't imagine so carelessly sacrificing that instead of just getting a hair transplant or hell, even a hair system, and never having to worry about utterly fucking up your genetic makeup.
yes but studies show that it's less than 2% that get sides, also the odds of them being inreversable are slim to none

also i think the depression that comes with being bald in ur early 20s can cause bigger sides than fin

hair transplant will give u some time yes, but the hair will fall out again. u can get like 3-4 years before you would need a new one, and u only have so much donor hair on ur body.

do you think its realistic to wear a wig? first of all its several hundred dollars every mondth, if ur ever gonna have a LTR, u wont be able to keep it a secret forever. and to me wearing a wig would scream insecure in the eyes of a woman.

I'm not a fan of fin either, but i think its the best option if ur balding. if u lift, eat good and have a healthy lifestyle i highly doubt you will experience any serious sideeffects

edit: look at this shit, the bald look isnt a look for most men. and especially when u actually know about female nature and the importance of looks in life, why would u wanna be bald. i would understand if u were bluepilled, but being fine with being bald when ur blackpilled doesnt make sense to me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: razerftw and sytyl
yes but studies show that it's less than 2% that get sides, also the odds of them being inreversable are slim to none

also i think the depression that comes with being bald in ur early 20s can cause bigger sides than fin

hair transplant will give u some time yes, but the hair will fall out again. u can get like 3-4 years before you would need a new one, and u only have so much donor hair on ur body.

do you think its realistic to wear a wig? first of all its several hundred dollars every mondth, if ur ever gonna have a LTR, u wont be able to keep it a secret forever. and to me wearing a wig would scream insecure in the eyes of a woman.

I'm not a fan of fin either, but i think its the best option if ur balding. if u lift, eat good and have a healthy lifestyle i highly doubt you will experience any serious sideeffects

edit: look at this shit, the bald look isnt a look for most men. and especially when u actually know about female nature and the importance of looks in life, why would u wanna be bald. i would understand if u were bluepilled, but being fine with being bald when ur blackpilled doesnt make sense to me
I don't believe the "2% get sides" myth even one bit. I really don't care what studies big pharma has put out to push their drugs. How many times have they done this before and only decades later we realize how dangerous something is? They're completely aware of the side effects, but they just don't give a fuck because there's so much money in it for them.

Just use common sense. We know DHT is largely responsible for our sexual functions and male characteristics developed since puberty. How would killing your DHT production - to a point so strong where it actually stops your hair from falling out - not have serious consequences on those aspects?

We have these among many more sources:

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-courts-secrecy-propecia/

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/baylors-study-will-be-published-september-deadline/45148

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24789081/

Along with SO many accounts by men of finasteride completely destroying their lives across this board, reddit, hair loss forums, and more to the point where there's no way possible it's just a vocal minority.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wateriswet and Deleted member 6512
Finasteride or death

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Fahkumram
I really don't care what studies big pharma has put out to push their drugs.

>proceeds to post studies supporting PFS.

How would killing your DHT production - to a point so strong where it actually stops your hair from falling out - not have serious consequences on those aspects?

Güevedoces.

Isn't ru enough? What's the point of using ru with fin? I know that fin alone isn't strong enough though
I take Finasteride, RU and Minoxidil every day, just had sex for 1h+ last night, no issues.

Also I did a full hormonal panel, and both my Testosterone and DHT were fine, Test 1000 ng/dl or 35 nmol/l and DHT 450 ng/dl.

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
People that are doing roids are telling about their great experience with dht based roids. More agression, pump and power in the gym. Dht is a strong androgen in your body.
How is it possible to NOT feel less androgenic with less dht in your blood??? I am taking fin since 1 year btw.
It isn't. The whole point of fin is to reduce overall androgenicity since it's the cause of balding (ANDROGENIC alopecia)

Isn't ru enough? What's the point of using ru with fin? I know that fin alone isn't strong enough though
Because they have different mechanism. Finasteride reduces DHT in the scalp, while RU blocks mostly Testosterone from binding to hair receptors, so they complete each other. It's hard for RU to compete with DHT, DHT always wins the battle for binding to the hair receptors.

Both DHT and Testosterone can bind to hair receptors and cause hair loss. And my testosterone is already high.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 6217
I love roids

Because they have different mechanism. Finasteride reduces DHT in the scalp, while RU blocks mostly Testosterone from binding to hair receptors, so they complete each other.

Both DHT and Testosterone can bind to hair receptors and cause hair loss. And my testosterone is already high.
based i'm doing the same you'll almost never go bald this way

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and razerftw
Because they have different mechanism. Finasteride reduces DHT in the scalp, while RU blocks mostly Testosterone from binding to hair receptors, so they complete each other. It's hard for RU to compete with DHT, DHT always wins the battle for binding to the hair receptors.

Thanks, I was planning to hop on ru, but considering it doesn't block all testosterone from binding I am not sure if it's worth the price and the effort to get it. Considering im still nw1.5 I think fin should be better than nothing tbh. I was coping with peppermint oil until now jfl, and I thought I already saw some ( placebo ) side effects because I'm a pussy lol.

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
Thanks, I was planning to hop on ru, but considering it doesn't block all testosterone from binding I am not sure if it's worth the price and the effort to get it. Considering im still nw1.5 I think fin should be better than nothing tbh. I was coping with peppermint oil until now jfl, and I thought I already saw some ( placebo ) side effects because I'm a pussy lol.
I also went through that, I've started with scalp massages, then castor oil, headstands, onion juice, nothing worked, I was still losing hair as time passed. SnakeOilMaxx.

Then I started minoxidil + dermapen + nizoral, and already saw results after 1month, then added finasteride, saw even better results, and now I've added RU since 1 week.

And best of all no sides so far.

• +1
Reactions: dachad, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 8988
I also went through that, I've started with scalp massages, then castor oil, headstands, onion juice, nothing worked, I was still losing hair as time passed. SnakeOilMaxx.

Then I started minoxidil + dermapen + nizoral, and already saw results after 1month, then added finasteride, saw even better results, and now I've added RU since 1 week.

And best of all no sides so far.
Sorry for this low iq question, but do you think that once you get your hairline back and your hair is dense, you can stop using minox? Or doesn't the regrowth hair actually become terminal? Minox is the only thing I'm still suspicious in starting to use, and not because the collagen cope, but because I don't think I will be able to use forever.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and razerftw
Sorry for this low iq question, but do you think that once you get your hairline back and your hair is dense, you can stop using minox? Or doesn't the regrowth hair actually become terminal? Minox is the only thing I'm still suspicious in starting to use, and not because the collagen cope, but because I don't think I will be able to use forever.
You can stop Minoxidil as long as you are continuing with the Finasteride or RU.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and Deleted member 8988
You can stop Minoxidil as long as you are continuing with the Finasteride or RU.
Nice, thanks man! I think I will go the usual route with minoxidil+fin. Im still pretty confident that will be able to get my hairline back, as my receeding is slow.

They're not mutually exclusive. You might as well be dead when your dick, masculinity, and mood die.
I’d rather die than take that jew poison

I'm diffuse shedding, 100x worse than Mpb

I don't believe the "2% get sides" myth even one bit. I really don't care what studies big pharma has put out to push their drugs. How many times have they done this before and only decades later we realize how dangerous something is? They're completely aware of the side effects, but they just don't give a fuck because there's so much money in it for them.

Just use common sense. We know DHT is largely responsible for our sexual functions and male characteristics developed since puberty. How would killing your DHT production - to a point so strong where it actually stops your hair from falling out - not have serious consequences on those aspects?

We have these among many more sources:

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-courts-secrecy-propecia/

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/baylors-study-will-be-published-september-deadline/45148

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24789081/

Along with SO many accounts by men of finasteride completely destroying their lives across this board, reddit, hair loss forums, and more to the point where there's no way possible it's just a vocal minority.
The Baylor study looked at women who were taking 5mg for androgenetic alopecia. You don't think the women who already have androgenetic alopecia might already have fucked up genes to begin balding in the first place? And we already know that fin affects the expression of dht in the scalp and prostate.

The amount of people on here who think a hair transplant is a substitute for finasteride amazes me.

If you're NW3 and have a transplant you will need to prevent further hair loss because otherwise you will continue to lose the non-transplanted hair. You do not have unlimited amount of grafts to just keep getting a transplant every couple of years.

The amount of people on here who think a hair transplant is a substitute for finasteride amazes me.

If you're NW3 and have a transplant you will need to prevent further hair loss because otherwise you will continue to lose the non-transplanted hair. You do not have unlimited amount of grafts to just keep getting a transplant every couple of years.
That's why I'm saying get a transplant if it's mild but if it's past the point of no return then hair system. I would much rather spend a couple hours a week of maintenance, spend the costs associated with, and have to lie about my hair being real - which all admittedly suck - than have to tank my DHT production and accept the consequences of what comes with that.