Finasteride is killing my brain and my dick

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I want to stress that I'm using topical finasteride.....I tried oral finasteride and after 6 months had to stop because it was giving me dementia symptoms, literally I couldn't think straight or focus for one minute.

Then I started to take topical finasteride....the effect is pretty much the same for the hair, I'm not losing hair but after a couple years I'm getting the same symptoms.....my erection aren't as hard anymore and I can't concentrate or remember things as I used to.

I'm really undecided what to do....if I stop I'll lose hair and it's gonna be absolutely over for me.....if I don't stop I'll lose my job (because I can barely form a sentence anymore) and I'm afraid to cause problems to my dick.

Fuck, and there is nothing coming out to market next year. I'm really fucked

Damn shits brutal tell me about it, I'm also losing my hair, hope something comes out soon
I'll be starting fin soon, wish me luck boyo

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Damn shits brutal tell me about it, I'm also losing my hair, hope something comes out soon
I'll be starting fin soon, wish me luck boyo
Wait till next year they already confirmed the stem cell transplant works in June and they have a hair protein regrowth pill coming out next year just be careful I don’t want no man to be cucked by fin

• +1
Wait till next year they already confirmed the stem cell transplant works in June and they have a hair protein regrowth pill coming out next year just be careful I don’t want no man to be cucked by fin
You have any links to these? I can't really afford to lose anymore of my hairline on the off chance that a new pill or expensive surgery comes out within a couple of years. Will the pill allow lost hairline to recover? That's my biggest issue.

sToP DeMoniZinG FinAstEriDe

You could try ru58841 and minoxidil.

You have any links to these? I can't really afford to lose anymore of my hairline on the off chance that a new pill or expensive surgery comes out within a couple of years. Will the pill allow lost hairline to recover? That's my biggest issue.
Yeah it literally had a guy go from Norwood 3 to a Norwood 0 hold up lemme get a link

Yeah it literally had a guy go from Norwood 3 to a Norwood 0 hold up lemme get a link
This pill literally brought some dudes nw3 to nw0? Bro I need this link

low t. fin made me want to fap more

This pill literally brought some dudes nw3 to nw0? Bro I need this link
Just google protein baldness cure I forgot the actual name though but in trials I remember that happened the nw3 to 0

They already found the protein found in bald peoples scalp which is quadrupled in bald people scalps

Just google protein baldness cure I forgot the actual name though but in trials I remember that happened the nw3 to 0

They already found the protein found in bald peoples scalp which is quadrupled in bald people scalps
Seems like cancer might be a side effect until they thoroughly test this new compound WAY-316606 is probably what you saw. I'm gonna take my chances with fin until some real cure comes out tbh

• +1
N
Seems like cancer might be a side effect until they thoroughly test this new compound WAY-316606 is probably what you saw. I'm gonna take my chances with fin until some real cure comes out tbh
nah it was something else there was a thread here a while back hol up lemme ask @jefferson

Yo man you remember that hair loss thread by one of the good posters who was explaining the science of hair loss and the cure in protein pill