Finasteride or TRT without progesterone is a big mistake

Really nice stack ngl. Especially if you take days off from the amphetamine and Modafinil it will be very effective. You mean 100mg Moda right?
Yes I do not much days on. Ye I meant 100. I tried welbutrin it seemed very mild to me like mild anti anxiety. Stratera was worst drug I was ever prescribed

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yes I do not much days on. Ye I meant 100. I tried welbutrin it seemed very mild to me like mild anti anxiety. Stratera was worst drug I was ever prescribed
Wellbutrin is a very mild effect. When I come off for a couple days I barely notice any difference tbh

is it safe to take progesterone everyday? I’d imagine that you would might run into some problems with GABA withdrawal if you ever quit the stuff

is it safe to take progesterone everyday? I’d imagine that you would might run into some problems with GABA withdrawal if you ever quit the stuff
If you're on Finasteride you should be taking it everyday anyways because you need it to compensate. On TRT or roids you should get tested to see where your levels are at but if they're low it should be corrected with hrt

• +1
Reactions: Chillywillie
If you're on Finasteride you should be taking it everyday anyways because you need it to compensate. On TRT or roids you should get tested to see where your levels are at but if they're low it should be corrected with hrt
Yeah it sounds promising I might try it but I would hate to inject everyday, you could probably just snort it instead.

• +1
Yeah it sounds promising I might try it but I would hate to inject everyday, you could probably just snort it instead.
You can also rub progesterone cream on your skin

Can't u just take allopregnanolone?

• Woah
Can't u just take allopregnanolone?

Wow thank you for that link. I couldn't find allopreg anywhere

Wow thank you for that link. I couldn't find allopreg anywhere
Some other labs might do it for lot cheaper. I'll look into it later on.

• +1
Is taking prog with fin supposed to counter the 'low-t' sides? or what... might grab the cream and try it out but i remember reading something about prog being feminizing to men

Is taking prog with fin supposed to counter the 'low-t' sides? or what... might grab the cream and try it out but i remember reading something about prog being feminizing to men
Progesterone is feminizing at female doses like 100-200mg a day. We're talking like 15-30mg here

Thoughts about pregnenolone?

"Pregnenolone is largely converted into two other "youth-associated" protective hormones, progesterone and DHEA. "

• +1
Thoughts about pregnenolone?

"Pregnenolone is largely converted into two other "youth-associated" protective hormones, progesterone and DHEA. "

View attachment 1240502
Also could work. You'll need to get blood tests for e2 test progesterone to see where everything's at tbh

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
This is my protocol: Wellbutrin, Lexapro, Buspirone, Saffron, CBD oil, Testosterone, Progesterone. I also use Donepezil to stay mentally sharp. And nicotine. It's a lot but I take things very seriously and I'll push to the limits to reach my goals whether it be in looksmaxing or mental enhancement
damn bro you absorb whole pharmacy shop to look more muscular ?

im done no GIF

• JFL
Progesterone is feminizing at female doses like 100-200mg a day. We're talking like 15-30mg here
Oh gotchu… what are the benefits at that dose for someone on fin (or trt)?

Oh gotchu… what are the benefits at that dose for someone on fin (or trt)?
Helps you synthesize steroid hormones that were affected by 5ar blockade and/or HPG axis shutdown

Helps you synthesize steroid hormones that were affected by 5ar blockade and/or HPG axis shutdown
What do you think about Pansterone from Haidut? 1mg of Pregnelone & DHEA per day.

Perhaps stack that with small dose of Progest-E to avoid mental sides during Fin usage?

Dude I'm not kidding. Finasteride issues stem from allopregnanolone deficiency. I've tried this and progesterone fixes the issue completely. I also know it's not testosterone-related because I'm on TRT high dose and still had issues. Constant brain fog, anxiety, depressive episodes, inability to relax when having sex especially, ALL went away when I started progesterone.
Is inability to relax during sex a side effect? I’ve been dealing with this as well as not being able to finish.

• +1
can i combine everything? like 300 Test, 1mg fin and 30mg progesterone? would it work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Is inability to relax during sex a side effect? I’ve been dealing with this as well as not being able to finish.
Yes 100% probably a side effect of finasteride

Yes 100% probably a side effect of finasteride
My libido never really increased despite being on cycle. The main problem though is not being able to finish which I think is due to death grip. Wondering if this is fin related. Maybe I need to inject progesterone.

My libido never really increased despite being on cycle. The main problem though is not being able to finish which I think is due to death grip. Wondering if this is fin related. Maybe I need to inject progesterone.
It's not gonna hurt to try lol. And also don't masturbate for 5-7 days and see if you still can't come, it mostly likely will be resolved completely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
It's not gonna hurt to try lol. And also don't masturbate for 5-7 days and see if you still can't come, it mostly likely will be resolved completely
Yeah I will try this. Nofap for a week before going out to help reset my sensitivity.

can i combine everything? like 300 Test, 1mg fin and 30mg progesterone? would it work
Yes I am blasting Test at 500 mg and using 1 mg fin and just ordered progesterone cream which I will dose at 20 mg daily.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yes I am blasting Test at 500 mg and using 1 mg fin and just ordered progesterone cream which I will dose at 20 mg daily.
how long do u blast and does 1mg fin even work against 500mg test? i heard 350mg is the most it can help:smonk:

how long do u blast and does 1mg fin even work against 500mg test? i heard 350mg is the most it can help:smonk:
I use RU58841 and minox as well. 16 week blast.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽. and CupOfCoffee
This is my protocol: Wellbutrin, Lexapro, Buspirone, Saffron, CBD oil, Testosterone, Progesterone. I also use Donepezil to stay mentally sharp. And nicotine. It's a lot but I take things very seriously and I'll push to the limits to reach my goals whether it be in looksmaxing or mental enhancement

Are you still on this stack or have you refined it even more in the last 2 years.

I was looking for a bulletproof stack to cure anxiety (but one that’s also safe for hair — aka no tren etc)

Are you still on this stack or have you refined it even more in the last 2 years.

I was looking for a bulletproof stack to cure anxiety (but one that’s also safe for hair — aka no tren etc)
Im Peatarian. Progesterone, allopregnanolone, testosterone, sunlight, sugar (honey/fruits), Aspirin, Glycine, Liver, Low PUFA, Lower fiber, etc. Those things I now am convinced work to truly shift to higher metabolism and better adaptability to life stressors, thus reducing anxiety and/or depression. SSRIs like lexapro serve no benefit above and beyond what allopregnanolone can do, while raising serotonin which fucks your metabolism/energy levels and nukes your libido.