Finasteride questions - norwooders GTFIH please

xdxdxnice1

xdxdxnice1

long hair or death
hello i am going to start microdosing 0.25mg fin to see if it will help with my recession

questions:

- do you have to ease yourself into it or can i just start off by taking 0.25mg everyday?

- how long before you started to see regrowth?

- this is a question for the guys in the UK specifically - where are you getting your fin from? prescription or ordering from a website?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, 6485b025t and sandcelmuttcel
both tranny AND balding :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS, 6485b025t, malignant and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Warlow and 6485b025t
rent free

i’m not balding retard i have maturing hairline but i want to get to NW1
It's over for you boyo. Give up :lul:

i also clicked on the thread since it's on the first page idiot

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
It's over for you boyo. Give up :lul:

i also clicked on the thread since it's on the first page idiot
u felt the need to respond though

rent free. keep coping boneless dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, 6485b025t and sandcelmuttcel
0.25mg a day is easing into bro don't worry about it, just take vitamin E, ashwagandha and zinc to lower aromatase activity which is the reason side effects occur

In the UK it's a private prescription unfortunately because the NHS would rather treat Somalians with aids than help pasty norwooders out OR you could buy it online from somewhere like AllDayChemist

I'm getting a years worth soon so I can't answer about regrowth but you should give it a year and even then you might not get regrowth

The key is to stop any further recession and retain your youthful hairline tbh - any regrowth (which does happen a lot btw) is a bonus

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, dachad, TITUS and 2 others
pussy tbh. You should be banned from talking shit unless you’re willing to participate in a mog battle against the person you’re talking shot to
idc what you say loser you do not make the rules

the only reason you are involved in this beef is because you are a insecure seething cumskin JFL at you pussy go rope.

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1 and 6485b025t
0.25mg a day is easing into bro don't worry about it, just take vitamin E, ashwagandha and zinc to lower aromatase activity which is the reason side effects occur

In the UK it's either a prescription, private unfortunately because the NHS would rather treat Somalians with aids than help pasty norwooders out OR buy it online from somewhere like AllDayChemist

I'm getting a years worth soon so I can't answer about regrowth but you should give it a year and even then you might not get regrowth

The key is to stop any further recession and retain your youthful hairline tbh - any regrowth (which does happen a lot btw) is a bonus
Bro today its been 1.5 weeks since taking fin and idk why i couldnt study today for some reason. My mind was zoned out and i felt like shit. I hope its not the fin and maybe a coincidence. I might stop if it lasts longer, im a medical student and need to concentrate on studies. Truly over for me 😥, prolly gonna hop on a hairsystem

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and GigaMogger

In the UK it's a private prescription unfortunately because the NHS would rather treat Somalians with aids than help pasty norwooders out OR buy it online from somewhere like AllDayChemist

thank you bro great answer may rodrigo be with you

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and GigaMogger
idc what you say loser you do not make the rules

the only reason you are involved in this beef is because you are a insecure seething cumskin JFL at you pussy go rope.
faggot check my new post in off topic

Bro today its been 1.5 weeks since taking fin and idk why i couldnt study today for some reason. My mind was zoned out and i felt like shit. I hope its not the fin and maybe a coincidence. I might stop if it lasts longer, im a medical student and need to concentrate on studies. Truly over for me 😥, prolly gonna hop on a hairsystem
Keep at it bro it's the nocebo effect tbh, you've heard so much bad shit about it that it's created the opposite of the placebo effect:
I haven't started taking finasteride yet and still I've experienced brain fog plenty of times

Difference is I had nothing to blame it on, was just a 'bad day'

Keep going brah may Rodetep be with you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, EdwardCullen and xdxdxnice1
Keep at it bro it's the nocebo effect tbh, you've heard so much bad shit about it that it's created the opposite of the placebo effect:
I haven't started taking finasteride yet and still I've experienced brain fog plenty of times

Difference is I had nothing to blame it on, was just a 'bad day'

Keep going brah may Rodetep be with you
yea man i felt completely normal days before yesterday idk today i just felt like fucking shit, but i think it was because i mixed some weird nootropic i bought. the same thing happened to me on accutane , i heard so much fear mongering but i still ended up taking it and i havent had clearer skin.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
yea man i felt completely normal days before yesterday idk today i just felt like fucking shit, but i think it was because i mixed some weird nootropic i bought. the same thing happened to me on accutane , i heard so much fear mongering but i still ended up taking it and i havent had clearer skin.
Yeah tbh most likely the nootropic :lul: Obviously not saying it's impossible to have sides on fin (reduce aromatase activity like I mentioned to xdxdxnice1 above) and you'll mitigate those issues, but remember it's possible to get false positives

I've been thinking about this myself lately because I'm gonna be starting it soon (NW1.5 hoping to get back to NW1) and I don't wanna blame every bad feeling I have once I'm on it on the drug

There are all sorts of factors at play in how you feel at any given time so it is quite hard to pin down exactly what's causing a given problem

This JewTuber is an absolute G on finasteride:

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
Yeah tbh most likely the nootropic :lul: Obviously not saying it's impossible to have sides on fin (reduce aromatase activity like I mentioned to xdxdxnice1 above) and you'll mitigate those issues, but remember it's possible to get false positives

I've been thinking about this myself lately because I'm gonna be starting it soon (NW1.5 hoping to get back to NW1) and I don't wanna blame every bad feeling I have once I'm on it on the drug

There are all sorts of factors at play in how you feel at any given time so it is quite hard to pin down exactly what's causing a given problem

This JewTuber is an absolute G on finasteride:

I have watched this guys videos and hes one of the reasons i take finasteride. Hes a high IQ individual Yea bro idk what happened today, i took that nootropic AndFew days ago it made me locked in , today i took it nigga i felt like i was brain dead. im kinda retarded for blaming it on fin, i got scared and remembered those reddits posts of ”fin brain fog”

• +1
I have watched this guys videos and hes one of the reasons i take finasteride. Hes a high IQ individual Yea bro idk what happened today, i took that nootropic AndFew days ago it made me locked in , today i took it nigga i felt like i was brain dead. im kinda retarded for blaming it on fin, i got scared and remembered those reddits posts of ”fin brain fog”
I have no experience with nootropics tbh, quite high inhib in that area but I know they're way more experimental in terms of sides than something like fin

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
I have no experience with nootropics tbh, quite high inhib in that area but I know they're way more experimental in terms of sides than something like fin
yea tbh ima stick to pharma nootropics like modafinil, the nootropic i took was gorilla mind rush which has a cocktail of nootropics and chemicals. I read a review and people said it contains a lethal dose of caffiene. jfl

• JFL
yea tbh ima stick to pharma nootropics like modafinil, the nootropic i took was gorilla mind rush which has a cocktail of nootropics and chemicals. I read a review and people said it contains a lethal dose of caffiene. jfl
Caffeine withdrawal causes brain fog btw :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and EdwardCullen
dont be a bitch and start 1mg straight away. 0.25mg won't do much. if you get sides then stop. nw1 is fine

• Hmm...
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
dont be a bitch and start 1mg straight away. 0.25mg won't do much. if you get sides then stop. nw1 is fine
i’m not norwooding why would i go on 1mg. 0.25mg is 50% as effective as 1mg so why would i waste the money on 1mg

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Sikkunt23
i’m not norwooding why would i go on 1mg. 0.25mg is 50% as effective as 1mg so why would i waste the money on 1mg
i don't know why you'd even start fin, if the follicles have not miniaturized from DHT then they aren't going to grow back when you wipe some DHT systemically, minox is prob better option

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and xdxdxnice1
i don't know why you'd even start fin, if the follicles have not miniaturized from DHT then they aren't going to grow back when you wipe some DHT systemically, minox is prob better option
i have my hairline maturing slightly i want to stop it

i will get minox also i think

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and NorwoodMilitant
i have my hairline maturing slightly i want to stop it

i will get minox also i think
fair, make sure it is not receeding though, coping is dangerous when it comes to hair loss. If I wouldve started fin 6 months earlier I would probably be at original teenage density

• +1
Your lucky that your starting just now, so its not too late.

DONT TAKE FINASTERIDE.

5ar pic for forums

• JFL
fair, make sure it is not receeding though, coping is dangerous when it comes to hair loss. If I wouldve started fin 6 months earlier I would probably be at original teenage density
can i send pics to u and u see?

idc if my dick stops working

long hair or death

YOUR BRAIN STOPS NOT YOUR DICK, AND THE BRAIN DAMAGE IS PERMANENT.

YOUR LUCKY I EXIST TO GIVE YOU A WARNING, NOBODY GAVE IT TO ME AND IM PAYING THE PRICE TO THIS DAY.

• JFL
YOUR BRAIN STOPS NOT YOUR DICK, AND THE BRAIN DAMAGE IS PERMANENT.

YOUR LUCKY I EXIST TO GIVE YOU A WARNING, NOBODY GAVE IT TO ME AND IM PAYING THE PRICE TO THIS DAY.
alot of it is probably in your mind bro, nocebo effect is strong. do you spend a lot of time on forums like propeciahelp?

• +1
idc if my dick stops working

long hair or death
facts, my libido went down like 20% but i'm happy to keep my hair and pay that price. If I was bald my libido would be useless lmao

• +1
alot of it is probably in your mind bro, nocebo effect is strong. do you spend a lot of time on forums like propeciahelp?

No, and I had no idea it would fuck my mind up until it actually did.

I didn't suddenly read about possible PFS and get placebo, I literally stopped enjoying even simple things like music.

I've been off Fin now for 5months, still dont experience positive emotions in my life anymore. This shit has ruined my life and its permanent because the 5ar never comes back.

And here OP is being a complete retard ignoring the facts, just because he doesn't wanna go bald. In all likelihood he's not going bald aggressively, he's just gonna be looking like this at 50, which is absolutely tolerable.

2020-03-10_Fußball%2C_Männer%2C_UEFA_Champions_League_Achtelfinale%2C_RB_Leipzig_-_Tottenham_Hotspur_1DX_4060_by_Stepro.jpg

He could probably afford a hair transplant by then if he wanted it too. If he was legit going bald young he would see his hairline recede AGGRESSIVELY, not slowly.

• +1
also another question how long does it take to kick in?

I started July 6th and haven't missed a day so far. I started out with 1 mg per day for first 2 weeks then got watery semen and weak ejaculation so did .5mg for 3rd week. It's been 1 mg per day every since then and I have gotten 0 side effects. Everything is back to normal in terms of penis issues. My hair still looks the same though or slightly improved. Gonna have to wait more months

• +1
also another question how long does it take to kick in?

Listen you fuck, FIN DESTROYS YOUR 5AR, THATS HOW IT STOPS YOU GOING BALD.

5AR PLAYS A CRUCIAL ROLE IN YOUR BRAIN CHEMISTRY, IT MAKES YOU EXPERIENCE HAPPINESS AND FEELING CONTENT. ITS MAKES YOU ENJOY SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE.

5AR GETS DESTROYED BY FINASTERIDE, AND DOESNT COME BACK, ITS PERMANENT.

THE GUYS WHO SAY IT DOESNT AFFECT THEM, ARE IN DENIAL OR JUST NOT IN TUNE WITH THEIR HAPPINESS, TOO STOIC FOR THEIR OWN GOOD. I WAS A LEGIT HAPPY DUDE A YEAR AGO, THATS GONE NOW AND HASNT COME BACK, BECAUSE MY 5AR IN MY BRAIN WAS DESTROYED AND YOUR BODY CANT MAKE NEW 5AR LIKE ITS SPERM, YOU HAVE A SET AMOUNT FOR LIFE AND THATS IT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and xdxdxnice1
Listen you fuck, FIN DESTROYS YOUR 5AR, THATS HOW IT STOPS YOU GOING BALD.

5AR PLAYS A CRUCIAL ROLE IN YOUR BRAIN CHEMISTRY, IT MAKES YOU EXPERIENCE HAPPINESS AND FEELING CONTENT. ITS MAKES YOU ENJOY SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE.

5AR GETS DESTROYED BY FINASTERIDE, AND DOESNT COME BACK, ITS PERMANENT.

THE GUYS WHO SAY IT DOESNT AFFECT THEM, ARE IN DENIAL OR JUST NOT IN TUNE WITH THEIR HAPPINESS, TOO STOIC FOR THEIR OWN GOOD. I WAS A LEGIT HAPPY DUDE A YEAR AGO, THATS GONE NOW AND HASNT COME BACK, BECAUSE MY 5AR IN MY BRAIN WAS DESTROYED AND YOUR BODY CANT MAKE NEW 5AR LIKE ITS SPERM, YOU HAVE A SET AMOUNT FOR LIFE AND THATS IT.
sry that happened to u man but i think many other people have taken the drug and been okay

sry that happened to u man but i think many other people have taken the drug and been okay

Alright but what Im saying is a matter of fact.

Ask yourself, does Finasteride destroy your 5ar? -Yes.

Does 5ar play a crucial role in the positive chemicals in your brain? -Yes.

Does 5ar return once its been destroyed? -No.

Those are all verifiable facts which with research you can confirm yourself as gospel truth.

The reason a lot of guys dont notice is because they're stoic and not in tune with themselves at a high level of detail. I bet those guys dont enjoy music or food like they used to, they just dont notice or give a shit. For me, to have my happiness reduced permanently, is a huge deal breaker to taking Fin.

And especially since I was in the same boat as you, not even going bald aggressively, just a mature hairline. My dad is 56 and he looks good even without NW1, its not expected at that age. All in his youth he had mature NW1 hairline into his 40s. He could easily get a hair transplant if it even bothered him that much, and hair transplants are permanent, those hair follicles never fall out when they've been woven into your skin by a surgeon.

• +1
RU is better

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
hello i am going to start microdosing 0.25mg fin to see if it will help with my recession

questions:

- do you have to ease yourself into it or can i just start off by taking 0.25mg everyday?

- how long before you started to see regrowth?

- this is a question for the guys in the UK specifically - where are you getting your fin from? prescription or ordering from a website?
bro just take 1mg ive been on it for 7 months now, if u get side effects on 1mg u would've got side effects on 0.25mg too

• +1
sorry bro but if you already have a mature hairline, taking fin or even dut will likely not regrow you to a NW0-1, especially if you’ve had that mature hairline for a while. The goal of fin is to help you maintain the hair u have or slow down the balding. Getting regrowth is uncommon but is a nice bonus if you do get it. If you’re actually receding though, the best formula for regrowth is to add in minox + dermastamp into the mix along with fin/dut. If I were you, I’d just monitor every 3 months to see if there’s any further recession cuz it doesn’t seem like you’re balding.

tbh tho if u have a mature hairline there’s nothing really to worry about, females can’t tell the difference between nw1 and nw2. Once ur nw3 that’s when it gets tough and u probably wanna consider a transplant.

Alright but what Im saying is a matter of fact.

Ask yourself, does Finasteride destroy your 5ar? -Yes.

Does 5ar play a crucial role in the positive chemicals in your brain? -Yes.

Does 5ar return once its been destroyed? -No.

Those are all verifiable facts which with research you can confirm yourself as gospel truth.

The reason a lot of guys dont notice is because they're stoic and not in tune with themselves at a high level of detail. I bet those guys dont enjoy music or food like they used to, they just dont notice or give a shit. For me, to have my happiness reduced permanently, is a huge deal breaker to taking Fin.

And especially since I was in the same boat as you, not even going bald aggressively, just a mature hairline. My dad is 56 and he looks good even without NW1, its not expected at that age. All in his youth he had mature NW1 hairline into his 40s. He could easily get a hair transplant if it even bothered him that much, and hair transplants are permanent, those hair follicles never fall out when they've been woven into your skin by a surgeon.
Ru it is then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797