First day of school. Completely over confirmed.

@LooksOverAll the most brutal part when everyone had too group up in duos and go outside the class to ask eachother questions what ur hobbies are etc.

i got in a forced duo with a white chadlite when we went outside the class he just went on his phone and ignored me:lul::feelswhy:
Absolutely brutal. Happened to me so many times.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and subhuman incel
Wow, that's crazy. Do you go to school in the US? I'm wondering how you flew for 8 hours without involving Alaska/Hawaii lol.
8 hours is an exaggeration. Flight was 3 hours but then uber there, waiting in airport, uber to apartment, etc.

@LooksOverAll the most brutal part when everyone had too group up in duos and go outside the class to ask eachother questions what ur hobbies are etc.

i got in a forced duo with a white chadlite when we went outside the class he just went on his phone and ignored me:lul::feelswhy:
Similar stuff has happened to me except I've also had ppl laught at me in school

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
Now I see why ur so nihilistic

• +1
Reactions: Merćer, ShowerMaxxing, Lux and 3 others
Brutal

Especially the pairing up and being the odd one out happened way too often to me.

In 5 years of uni i havent made a single friend here. I dont have it as bad as u and i talk and laugh with ppl in my classes sometimes but never seem any of these ppl after class for social stuff.

Same shit in high school.i had ppl i chilled with at school, then once school is over u go home and never see them again idk how this shit happens
How did you cope with online college? Do you at least have people you know irl near you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Pics!

• +1
6'7" with decent posture and frame. Voice is average, not a failo. Wore a baseball hat and skin is good. Bodyfat is somewhere around 12-15%.

3 PSL.
6’7???? If your having trouble it’s brutal

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Marsiere214, .👽. and 11 others
and then u have niggas on this very forum who'll say u get respect from men based on height alone, utter joke world i swear

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing and 12 others
First day of my last semester of college and one of the worst days of my life. Flew 8 hours across the country to go back and it's the first time in more than a year that we've had no masks on and social life is supposed to be back to normal. Couples everywhere, friend groups, etc. I walk on to campus and the invitation team is there going up to people asking if they want free T-shirts. They went up to every single person in front of me and when I walked by they just ignored me. I even made eye contact with them and they just looked away. First red flag of the day.

Get into my first class, sit down and the entire classroom starts filling up around me. The last seat taken are the ones next to me. Not a single person acknowledges my existence. Second red flag.

Get into my second class and sit down and same situation. Entire class slowly starts to fill up except for the seats around me and some 2 PSL overweight black guy on the other side of the room. Everyone else initiates some sort of conversation and this time around no one ends up sitting next to me since the class isn't full. Teacher tells us to pair up in groups and of course, I'm the odd one out like always. Third red flag.

Finally go to my last class feeling like I have nothing to lose. Walk in and forcefully sit down next to some 4 PSL Asian girl. We get an assignment and no one knows how to solve it. I start solving it due to high mathematical skills and instead of asking me for help right next to her, she turns around and asks some 4 PSL white normies for help. A few minutes later I asked her if she knew how to do one of the problems and said "I have no clue" in the most monotone voice ever and then solved it a minute later. The whole time she's working with these normies.

It sounds like I'm larping but I'm 100% serious. Completely confirmed to be over for me. I'm avoided like the plague. Going to drop out and LDAR until I get Lefort 1 and implants. Can't walk around seeing people enjoying life around me for another year.
You should be more outgoing.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
You should be more outgoing.
Outgoing is cope. I'd just be an inconvenience. If people don't want to interact with me, pair up with me, or even sit with me, then trying to talk to them would just repulse them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, datboijj, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I was born and my life was over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 16371, Solidcoin and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13592, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Outgoing is cope. I'd just be an inconvenience. If people don't want to interact with me, pair up with me, or even sit with me, then trying to talk to them would just repulse them.
Try telling the Asian girl you're white next time you see her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, datboijj, Marsiere214 and 11 others
u sound like a narcy, what do u expect people in class to just stare at you or something? I don't understand.
honestly this was my expectation when i came back to school, i felt like shit because girls would only eye fuck me but wouldn't say anything or ask for my number

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Try telling the Asian girl you're white next time you see her.
Why? She's got 1000s of other white guys around her. None of which are truecel subhumans.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gladiator, datboijj, Marsiere214 and 4 others
honestly this was my expectation when i came back to school, i felt like shit because girls would only eye fuck me but wouldn't say anything or ask for my number
How about guys talking to you? Anyone sit next to you in class or was there a 1 seat radius around you?

Not even people online care. I don't get how this is an incel forum but everyone has friends. You're not incel unless you're avoided by people.
Yeah true, some people here are honestly fake while having smashed before

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 7725
Yeah true, some people here are honestly fake while having smashed before
They're just failed normies. If they weren't autistic they would get laid. Here I am being completely avoided by men and women alike.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
No. I just don't expect to be avoided like the plague JFL. 3 classes today I came in first and the whole room filled up except for the seats immediately around me. Everyone starts some type of small talk and no one even looks in my direction or tries to ask me anything. Basically treated like a burn victim but without the virtue signaling.
It’s probably a bit of people avoiding you and your own negative perception about yourself, trust me some people do care and some just sit w their friends like. I ion even have a lot of friends or even had any until this summer

• +1
It’s probably a bit of people avoiding you and your own negative perception about yourself, trust me some people do care and some just sit w their friends like. I ion even have a lot of friends or even had any until this summer
1 seat radius around me in every class. Don't think it's just my own negative perception. I'm physically repulsive.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 3573, subhuman incel and 1 other person
They're just failed normies. If they weren't autistic they would get laid. Here I am being completely avoided by men and women alike.
Big sad, I’ll follow you, because it’s my first year of college in a few days

• +1
  • +1
Big sad, I’ll follow you, because it’s my first year of college in a few days
If things change I'll keep posting. I doubt it will though but going to go to start some activities next week. Maybe I'll ask them something like "why do I feel like you're avoiding me" to possibly get an answer. I really don't care anymore. Just want answers to my problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Either that or I'm so physically intimidating that no one wants to sit next to me. Considering everyone who's seen me has said I lack any dimorphism and look like a babyfaced 15 year old I don't think that's the case.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 8244
If things change I'll keep posting. I doubt it will though but going to go to start some activities next week. Maybe I'll ask them something like "why do I feel like you're avoiding me" to possibly get an answer. I really don't care anymore. Just want answers to my problems.
Being honest with people has helped me, because I’ve been unintentionally secret to people without me even knowing which made it really hard to make friends until recent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 7725

1:27 resonated with me so hard. "How'd you 2 meet? We just sat down next to each other. That's when I knew something was wrong with me."

Last edited:
i dont understand, strangers suppose to talk to you or something. What u described sounds like every day time social situation I am in, no one looks at me or talks to me or anything
no one looks at you or talks to you? what the fuck. they must be intimidated if they dont talk to you. yes some guys are too intimidating for women because theyre too attractive.

Why? She's got 1000s of other white guys around her. None of which are truecel subhumans.
Because she likes you. That's why she's acting that way. Show her some balls and she'll want em all to herself.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, .👽., ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
no one looks at you or talks to you? what the fuck. they must be intimidated if they dont talk to you. yes some guys are too intimidating for women because theyre too attractive.
i find it strange people just look or talk to strangers in public? I usually keep my head down and dont make eye contact myself like if i am at the gym or going to the store

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, ShowerMaxxing, Lux and 2 others
I had the exact same last year I even pmd @larsanova69 the same day it was one of the worst days of my life tbh.

I Ldard the whole year.

luckely I looksmaxxed quite a bit since then so hopefully it will good for me now next week.

this type of shit pushes you into depression and suicidal thoughts unironically the only way you can fix this is by looksmaxxing,
I will always have an abused dog personality because of these type of moments tho
next week? lol i hope i dont see you, you will mog me to death

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9274 and Deleted member 6217
i find it strange people just look or talk to strangers in public? I usually keep my head down and dont make eye contact myself like if i am at the gym or going to the store
i understand what youre saying bro its just that i expected people (read: women) to stare at you in public lol from all the stories youve been telling and whatnot

How about guys talking to you? Anyone sit next to you in class or was there a 1 seat radius around you?
yeah, I had people sit around me (including girls) except for 1st because we had to spread out for social distancing. I just had expectations going into school that I was gonna be approached by women but that isn't really the case, most girls i find attractive are guys who are less attractive than me but they approach the girl or they dm them on Instagram. I am gonna keep ascending for a couple more months until I actually look for an LTR or hook up, it just takes a lot for me to be happy with my looks

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 3573
yeah, I had people sit around me (including girls) except for 1st because we had to spread out for social distancing. I just had expectations going into school that I was gonna be approached by women but that isn't really the case, most girls i find attractive are guys who are less attractive than me but they approach the girl or they dm them on Instagram. I am gonna keep ascending for a couple more months until I actually look for an LTR or hook up, it just takes a lot for me to be happy with my looks
Why are you on this site? You're clearly normie or above.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
i dont understand, strangers suppose to talk to you or something. What u described sounds like every day time social situation I am in, no one looks at me or talks to me or anything
When was the last time a girl approached you or gave you serious IOI in person? How often does that happen to you?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
First day of my last semester of college and one of the worst days of my life. Flew 8 hours across the country to go back and it's the first time in more than a year that we've had no masks on and social life is supposed to be back to normal. Couples everywhere, friend groups, etc. I walk on to campus and the invitation team is there going up to people asking if they want free T-shirts. They went up to every single person in front of me and when I walked by they just ignored me. I even made eye contact with them and they just looked away. First red flag of the day.

Get into my first class, sit down and the entire classroom starts filling up around me. The last seat taken are the ones next to me. Not a single person acknowledges my existence. Second red flag.

Get into my second class and sit down and same situation. Entire class slowly starts to fill up except for the seats around me and some 2 PSL overweight black guy on the other side of the room. Everyone else initiates some sort of conversation and this time around no one ends up sitting next to me since the class isn't full. Teacher tells us to pair up in groups and of course, I'm the odd one out like always. Third red flag.

Finally go to my last class feeling like I have nothing to lose. Walk in and forcefully sit down next to some 4 PSL Asian girl. We get an assignment and no one knows how to solve it. I start solving it due to high mathematical skills and instead of asking me for help right next to her, she turns around and asks some 4 PSL white normies for help. A few minutes later I asked her if she knew how to do one of the problems and said "I have no clue" in the most monotone voice ever and then solved it a minute later. The whole time she's working with these normies.

It sounds like I'm larping but I'm 100% serious. Completely confirmed to be over for me. I'm avoided like the plague. Going to drop out and LDAR until I get Lefort 1 and implants. Can't walk around seeing people enjoying life around me for another year.
What's your race, psl and height? It may not be over yet

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Marsiere214, .👽. and 6 others
Did you have this problem in highschool ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
Did you have this problem in highschool ?
Yes, complete social outcast eating lunch alone once girls and sex started happening.
Chad confirmed. You're gigachad to asian and ethnic women. Whites can't be incel in 2021.
No. I deliberately sat next to an Asian woman and got cucked. Such cope.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel and 1 other person
6'7" with decent posture and frame.
I was feeling really sorry for you because that's what I experienced in uni.

I was imagining you as a 5'4" curry or something. But then you said you were 6'7" with good frame and white :lul:. Imagine being given the gift of being 6'7" which transcends basically everything, and then also being white on top of that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Marsiere214, .👽. and 6 others
I was feeling really sorry for you because that's what I experienced in uni.

I was imagining you as a 5'4" curry or something. But then you said you were 6'7" with good frame and white :lul:. Imagine being given the gift of being 6'7" which transcends basically everything, and then also being white on top of that.
But then having both of your gifts being completely nulled by your receding hairline and brutal recession. Yeah I can definitely imagine.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ShowerMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Why are you on this site? You're clearly normie or above.
i'm dysphoric at times with my looks; I'm actually pretty NT and get compliments a lot from popular girls and guys on my clothes or how I look better, nobody would know by how I act, look or me being an athlete that I actually am blackpilled. I used to get mogged kinda my freshman year but now I mog 99% of guys in my classes, but I just need to be a little bit more comfortable with my looks before I potentially embarrass myself trying to get w a girl.

just go up to people and start talking to them

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 7725
But then having both of your gifts being completely nulled by your receding hairline and brutal recession. Yeah I can definitely imagine.
At worst you would look something like these guys.
usa_today_13421930.0.jpg

hi-res-09fc9b49f8f9b9b9a44d75ccc6f676c5_crop_north.jpg

1318700082.0.jpg

These are balding white NBA players. I'm gonna guess you're not facially uglier than them because they are subhuman facially and are athletes because of their height. Just lol if you think regular white guys who are tall and balding and white are not pulling latinas, noodlewhores, and currywhores via JBW. Not even JBW, jesus you're 6'7" you can literally use just be tall game and pull white Beckies. Literally 0 excuse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, ShowerMaxxing, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
About what?
are you fucking retarded

i stg some of you niggas are seriously mentally ill

if youre really that obtuse just find someone around you/you know (women dont count) who is LIKEABLE and seems to mysteriously make friends wherever he goes and observe him in social situations so you can copy everything he does

e.x. when you see people giving out free shirts dont just skulk past having gay emotional thoughts in your head while imagining them talking to you go up and say "Hey whats up I saw youre giving out free shirts. Can I have one." Then make a comment about literally anything, smile at the person, introduce yourself, say 'see you around campus' wave and walk away. Do this constantly all the time and youll get used to it and people will start to see you as a friendly sociable person instead of an unapproachable weirdo surrounded by a miasma of narcy self consciousness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 4430 and gamma
At worst you would look something like these guys.
usa_today_13421930.0.jpg

hi-res-09fc9b49f8f9b9b9a44d75ccc6f676c5_crop_north.jpg

1318700082.0.jpg

These are balding white NBA players. I'm gonna guess you're not facially uglier than them because they are subhuman facially and are athletes because of their height. Just lol if you think regular white guys who are tall and balding and white are not pulling latinas, noodlewhores, and currywhores via JBW. Not even JBW, jesus you're 6'7" you can literally use just be tall game and pull white Beckies. Literally 0 excuse.
They're just balding. They're normie facially. They all mog me btw. They're also statusmaxxed millionaires.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
are you fucking retarded

i stg some of you niggas are seriously mentally ill

if youre really that obtuse just find someone around you/you know (women dont count) who is LIKEABLE and seems to mysteriously make friends wherever he goes and observe him in social situations so you can copy everything he does

e.x. when you see people giving out free shirts dont just skulk past having gay emotional thoughts in your head while imagining them talking to you go up and say "Hey whats up I saw youre giving out free shirts. Can I have one." Then make a comment about literally anything, smile at the person, introduce yourself, say 'see you around campus' wave and walk away. Do this constantly all the time and youll get used to it and people will start to see you as a friendly sociable person instead of an unapproachable weirdo surrounded by a miasma of narcy self consciousness
Can't smile. They will see my class 3 malocclusion.