First day of school. Completely over confirmed.

You're better off tbh. The amount of coping I was able to do when I wasn't on campus was great. Now I'm confronted with reality.
i can't even cope my computer is ugandan jungle tier

can't even do netflix

shit shuts off like every 10 minutes

lags hard as fuck sometimes freezese completely

doesn't run most applications

i have to install fucking VLC and download every video i see just to watch them ffs

wtf this thread blew up so hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Cool, but if the wind blows your fringe away it's over.
93e05e77f683a18b04ab583533485e
Download 1 8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Chadakin
wtf this thread blew up so hard
I know. I didn't expect a venting thread to get 6 pages of replies. I thought I would get 2-3 "dnr" replies and then cry myself to sleep.

I guess it's relatable for many friendless subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
I know. I didn't expect a venting thread to get 6 pages of replies. I thought I would get 2-3 "dnr" replies and then cry myself to sleep.

I guess it's relatable for many friendless subhumans.
its pretty well written too tbh, concise and easy to follow

• +1
He's so generically good-looking. Lifefuel for most people here tbh.
Looks like a typical high school jock. Idk how he blew up.

i dont understand, strangers suppose to talk to you or something. What u described sounds like every day time social situation I am in, no one looks at me or talks to me or anything
i have a theory that people can detect non -nt autistic just from looks
but it's not really a theory, there was a study where people guessed who was autistic from a group of pictures
and they were 85% accurate or something
I've seen the ugliest but NT guys get approached for questions and help for things
but they always ignored me

i have a theory that people can detect non -nt autistic just from looks
but it's not really a theory, there was a study where people guessed who was autistic from a group of pictures
and they were 85% accurate or something
I've seen the ugliest but NT guys get approached for questions and help for things
but they always ignored me
Thing is I don't have autism. Been tested and everything. I was extremely NT until high school when girls and looks started becoming important. Then I was a friendless social outcast who ate lunch alone.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Thing is I don't have autism. Been tested and everything. I was extremely NT until high school when girls and looks started becoming important. Then I was a friendless social outcast who ate lunch alone.
late bloomer

• Hmm...
lol it was a joke
but dramatic things can just fuck up brain chemistry
for me Even when I look at baby pictures I literally hated being around people
i would be the one with a dull look on his face when literally everyone is smiling
literally from a pic when i was 5 years old

lol it was a joke
but dramatic things can just fuck up brain chemistry
for me Even when I look at baby pictures I literally hated being around people
i would be the one with a dull look on his face when literally everyone is smiling
literally from a pic when i was 5 years old
Yeah I've noticed that too. During group photos everyone is smiling into the camera and I'm looking into a different direction with a dumb look on my face. I guess I'm just incredibly goofy/awkward.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad and datboijj
Just a recap on this past semester of college:

Nothing changed, still completely friendless and ignored in classes due to my proportions and maxilla.

Just a recap on this past semester of college:

Nothing changed, still completely friendless and ignored in classes due to my proportions and maxilla.
Convert to Judaism and join Hebrew club :love:

First day of my last semester of college and one of the worst days of my life. Flew 8 hours across the country to go back and it's the first time in more than a year that we've had no masks on and social life is supposed to be back to normal. Couples everywhere, friend groups, etc. I walk on to campus and the invitation team is there going up to people asking if they want free T-shirts. They went up to every single person in front of me and when I walked by they just ignored me. I even made eye contact with them and they just looked away. First red flag of the day.

Get into my first class, sit down and the entire classroom starts filling up around me. The last seat taken are the ones next to me. Not a single person acknowledges my existence. Second red flag.

Get into my second class and sit down and same situation. Entire class slowly starts to fill up except for the seats around me and some 2 PSL overweight black guy on the other side of the room. Everyone else initiates some sort of conversation and this time around no one ends up sitting next to me since the class isn't full. Teacher tells us to pair up in groups and of course, I'm the odd one out like always. Third red flag.

Finally go to my last class feeling like I have nothing to lose. Walk in and forcefully sit down next to some 4 PSL Asian girl. We get an assignment and no one knows how to solve it. I start solving it due to high mathematical skills and instead of asking me for help right next to her, she turns around and asks some 4 PSL white normies for help. A few minutes later I asked her if she knew how to do one of the problems and said "I have no clue" in the most monotone voice ever and then solved it a minute later. The whole time she's working with these normies.

It sounds like I'm larping but I'm 100% serious. Completely confirmed to be over for me. I'm avoided like the plague. Going to drop out and LDAR until I get Lefort 1 and implants. Can't walk around seeing people enjoying life around me for another year.
psl 4 asian females have no social skills

op is such a chad that people are afraid of him

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Not even people online care. I don't get how this is an incel forum but everyone has friends. You're not incel unless you're avoided by people.
THIS. LITERALLY THIS.

this is it.

IMG 5328

Yeah, I'm 100% clueless as to how to actually make real friends. In high school I had a few people I talked to but didn't hang out with a single person outside of school for 4 years.
yep

Literaly same but I'm 5'8 jfl. Looking 15 at 19+ being recessed with 0 undereye support is brutal. Late' bloomer subhuman + short is death sentence atleast you are tall

Literaly same but I'm 5'8 jfl. Looking 15 at 19+ being recessed with 0 undereye support is brutal. Late' bloomer subhuman + short is death sentence atleast you are tall
ovER

How tf does this have 100+ reacts? This really is an incel forum.

It's just completely about your looks. In Russia people invite me to hang out and go everywhere but in America they do not since I'm normie in Russia but subhuman in USA.