First day of school fragrance

nycjit

nycjit

Iron
it will be 70° F
50% humidity
help me decide what’s the most mogger mass appealing frag. my top picks are (side effect,Layton,oajan). (i want to wear one of the expensive ones so i can shit on these peasants with a niche beast mode scent that they can’t afford and the girls have not smelled before.)

Naxos

Oajan

Layton

Althair

side effect

torino 21

sedley

althair

baccarat rouge 540

Swy intensely

arabian tonka

eros flame

azzaro most wanted

sauvage elixir

pacific chill

imagination

Aventus

Aventus Cologne

40 knots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and enchanted_elixir
all this effort just to not talk to a foid, crazy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, manletmogger, UZB_Strebl and 6 others
rub some of your moms pussy juice on your neck, girls looooove that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and ZAATOP4
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, mathis, sb23 and 1 other person
it will be 70° F
50% humidity
help me decide what’s the most mogger mass appealing frag. my top picks are (side effect,Layton,oajan). (i want to wear one of the expensive ones so i can shit on these peasants with a niche beast mode scent that they can’t afford and the girls have not smelled before.)

Naxos

Oajan

Layton

Althair

side effect

torino 21

sedley

althair

baccarat rouge 540

Swy intensely

arabian tonka

eros flame

azzaro most wanted

sauvage elixir

pacific chill

imagination

Aventus

Aventus Cologne

40 knots
Sounds like you read my guide lol where I ranked fragrances

it will be 70° F
50% humidity

Naxos

Oajan

Layton

Althair

side effect

torino 21

sedley

althair

baccarat rouge 540

Swy intensely

arabian tonka

eros flame

azzaro most wanted

sauvage elixir

pacific chill

imagination

Aventus

Aventus Cologne

40 knots
For me

1. Naxos
2. Side Effect
3. Layton

Reserve Oajan for Winter or Autumn.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and nycjit
I did not yet but i’ll go check it out , i just listed my collection

• +1
Reactions: nycjit
For me

1. Naxos
2. Side Effect
3. Layton

Reserve Oajan for Winter or Autumn.
based, yeah oajan will be a beast when it gets colder, You fr think naxos is better/more appealing than side effect tho?

based, yeah oajan will be a beast when it gets colder, You fr think naxos is better/more appealing than side effect tho?
I liked naxos better when I smelled it.

• +1
'muh fragrance will get me bitches' even though u wont get let alone close enough for a women to smell you it will defo help!(y)(y)(y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, nycjit and MA_ascender
sweat sound nicer

• +1
no fragrance for your face

jfl all you fucking have is winter frangrance ever heard of a summer one??
pacific chill
le beau le parfum
paradise garden jpg
eros
eros flame
hawas rassasi
aventus
imagination
L’immensite
club de nuit
torino21
those are all my summer fragrances , also i’ve worn winter colognes in the summer and gotten insane compliments from girls ik

pacific chill
le beau le parfum
paradise garden jpg
eros
eros flame
hawas rassasi
aventus
imagination
L’immensite
club de nuit
torino21
those are all my summer fragrances , also i’ve worn winter colognes in the summer and gotten insane compliments from girls ik
wouldnt recommand but ok
wear le beau le parfum

• +1
thanks boss
just a quick tip dont wear winter fragrance in summer i regret it and there is a reason why there are meant for certain season (y)

just a quick tip dont wear winter fragrance in summer i regret it and there is a reason why there are meant for certain season (y)
yeah i agree fs bro ,, only reason i wore a winter frag to link with a girl was bc that was all i had at the time lmfao worked great tho

yeah i agree fs bro ,, only reason i wore a winter frag to link with a girl was bc that was all i had at the time lmfao worked great tho
just because one enjoyed it doesnt mean everyone will keep that in mind

• +1
on one of the colder days of late august / early september u think i could rock a winter frag? if not i can just wear layton or sum shit

just because one enjoyed it doesnt mean everyone will keep that in mind
it was Arabian tonka btw, i recommend that if you don’t have it already, 70 bucks and it’s a beast

on one of the colder days of late august / early september u think i could rock a winter frag? if not i can just wear layton or sum shit
autum/very cold day yea just make sure your not overspraying cuz they are very strong on summers

• +1
it was Arabian tonka btw, i recommend that if you don’t have it already, 70 bucks and it’s a beast
Montale , nice

• +1
autum/very cold day yea just make sure your not overspraying cuz they are very strong on summers
do you think i could wear a winter fragrance in autumn? or should i wait till it gets way colder

do you think i could wear a winter fragrance in autumn? or should i wait till it gets way colder
yes some can work very well like lattaffa khramah (got so much compliment)

• +1