Ranking Over 50 Male/Unisex Fragrances from Best to Worst

Do you think that pheromones work?
I thought that it was pseudo-science
They do work. I've smelled natural female pheromones before.

• +1
Reactions: zaideas
It's basically an Angels Share clone.
its really not at all, very different and Khamra is much sweeter, angles shares smells amazing but its performance isn't close to Khamra, Arabian perfumes are a different breed when it comes to sillage and projection

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
So i believe on you.
Did you smelled it directly in a women? If so, how did you know it were pheromones?
Humans naturally produce pheromones. I could smell it on her.

They do work. I've smelled natural female pheromones before.
I wanna ask you to try this one fragrances since I see you're a expert, basically I found a 8 year old bottle of Givenchy play intense and its literally the best thing I ever smelt in my whole life, im literally dying just to get some of it to smell the same but its discontinued and its needs time to concentrate and get rid of the strong first note which is citrus but If I had to describe how it smelt, it would be nothing short of how a guy with 10k suit and Royce would smell, sadly I ran out and there is not oils similar, im telling you if you ever get the chance you should try it

I wanna ask you to try this one fragrances since I see you're a expert, basically I found a 8 year old bottle of Givenchy play intense and its literally the best thing I ever smelt in my whole life, im literally dying just to get some of it to smell the same but its discontinued and its needs time to concentrate and get rid of the strong first note which is citrus but If I had to describe how it smelt, it would be nothing short of how a guy with 10k suit and Royce would smell, sadly I ran out and there is not oils similar, im telling you if you ever get the chance you should try it
Maybe you could try to get black phantom by kilian

Or maybe invictus victory by paco rabbane

• +1
its really not at all, very different and Khamra is much sweeter, angles shares smells amazing but its performance isn't close to Khamra, Arabian perfumes are a different breed when it comes to sillage and projection
Angels Share or Oajan?

• +1
  • +1
I smelt black phantom I think it might be my nose but it was pretty average same with this really overhyped fragrances"the moon by Fredric male" it smells like shit but damn it stayed for over 3 weeks on a piece of paper
Interesting.

There's a mango scent in Angels' Share?
the cognac/booze smells close to a mango to me I really don't know how to describe it but it has this unique scent and that's what I like most about fragrances

• +1
the cognac/booze smells close to a mango to me I really don't know how to describe it but it has this unique scent and that's what I like most about fragrances
I'll have to sample Angels Share. I thought Khamrah was similar enough to angels share so I put angels share on my list. I'll have to try it.

I'll have to sample Angels Share. I thought Khamrah was similar enough to angels share so I put angels share on my list. I'll have to try it.
no trust me I have an exact replica of angles share in oil form and its nothing like khamra they're so different, angles share is more of a calm date scenario but khamra is more of a hype clubbing or activity

• +1
no trust me I have an exact replica of angles share in oil form and its nothing like khamra they're so different, angles share is more of a calm date scenario but khamra is more of a hype clubbing or activity
Oh, ok. I can see it smelling somewhat related to Oajan then. I need to get my hands on a sample.

• +1
welcome back bro we missed u

• +1
Reactions: Dastan
@enchanted_elixir

I thought you’d be posting something like:
“DIY: How to grow to 7’9 while duplicating yourself” by now, based on your previous threads

• JFL
@enchanted_elixir

I thought you’d be posting something like:
“DIY: How to grow to 7’9 while duplicating yourself” by now, based on your previous threads
The mind-body connection might be the answer.

• +1
Reactions: Dastan
The mind-body connection might be the answer.
Yea but that’s more easily accessible through the path of manifestion btw.

When you’ll finally make this thread, don’t forget to mention: that it’s also useful to duplicate a small copy (through gene editing) of yourself to height mog when you go out with him for additional contrast halo

• +1
what about ysl kouros

• +1
also opinions on pheremones still cope?

• +1
Gardenia Colada, Tony Iommi, Triumph of Baccus, Argos Pour Homme, Zircon, Caprricio, Canfield Cedar, Bortnikoff amber cologne
Symphonie de neroli, Chandigarh Express Ex Nihilo, LV imagination, Pacific Chill, Musk therapy, rehab.

Could you rank these according to your preferences?
Imagination, pacific chill

then:

1. Triumph of Bacchus
  2. Tony Iommi
  3. Island Benzz
  4. Initio Rehab

• +1
Imagination, pacific chill

then:

1. Triumph of Bacchus
  2. Tony Iommi
  3. Island Benzz
  4. Initio Rehab
Imagination or pacific chill over naxos in your opinion?

My top 5 is:
Vibrato
Imagination
Angel's Share
Blonde Amber
Town and country

also check out gentlemen reserve privee its a nice designer @enchanted_elixir

• Love it
also @enchanted_elixir in your phenotype maxing thread you reccomended beta carotene like many others do but there is a study that shows a 22% increase in lung cancer in a 5-6 year period in past smokers (pretty broad on this though), what are your thoughts on this. Also your back now ig?

• +1
Fragrances are just masking inferiority, chads have natural attractive smiles

• JFL
also @enchanted_elixir in your phenotype maxing thread you reccomended beta carotene like many others do but there is a study that shows a 22% increase in lung cancer in a 5-6 year period in past smokers (pretty broad on this though), what are your thoughts on this. Also your back now ig?
Semi-active.

I don't think it'll do you any harm. It's a common pigment found in plants. No way it'll harm you.
Mayne unless you're taking way too much.

• +1
Reactions: sellatine
My top 5 is:
Vibrato
Imagination
Angel's Share
Blonde Amber
Town and country

I've smelled Gentlemen Reserve Privee, it is a good smell. B-C tier.

• +1
Reactions: sellatine
My top 5 is:
Vibrato
Imagination
Angel's Share
Blonde Amber
Town and country

Final question, Vibrato or Imagination?

initio absolute aphrodisiac was the best thing ive ever smelled in my life, still get raging boners when i think about it

sweet, gourmand sexy beautiful chocolate smell, jfl that its like 280 dollars tho :(

• +1
Ranking Over 50 Male/Unisex Fragrances from Best to Worst

View attachment 3045165

by @enchanted_elixir
Table of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Ranking

Introduction

I've smelled more than 50+ fragrances, and I come to present you the best smelling ones.
Many of them are niche fragrances, they're expensive. Also, the rank is according to my preferences.
Each of the fragrances will have a fragrantica link, where you can view detailed information on the fragrance, including the best seasons to wear them, the performance, the sillage, etc.

Also, feel free to ask me questions about any of these fragrances in the comments section below.

Ranking

S tier: "Holy f***ing moly, this smell is unbelievable! I never knew things could smell that good! DAMN!! This is otherworldly!!!"
A tier: "Wow, these smell absolutely amazing, I can't stop smelling it!!! This is half-way otherworldly! DAMN! "
B tier: "These smell great!'
C tier: "Meh..."
D & F Tier: "Below average or UGH!"
HI Man!

Can you give me the best of the S tier for women attraction please?
Nice thread tho

• Hmm...
initio absolute aphrodisiac was the best thing ive ever smelled in my life, still get raging boners when i think about it

sweet, gourmand sexy beautiful chocolate smell, jfl that its like 280 dollars tho :(
Have you tried Grand Soir by MFK?

HI Man!

Can you give me the best of the S tier for women attraction please?
Nice thread tho
You should go to Neiman Marcus and try them yourself.
But I think Reflection Man would be the best with women, my personal opinion.

There's no chocolate in Absolute Aphrodisiac though.
It is a great smell though.

Just go to Sephora and smell it.
It's better than Absolute Aphrodisiac.
ill keep that in mind next time i go to the mall (y)

although im not sure if they have mfk where i live lol

• +1
ill keep that in mind next time i go to the mall (y)

although im not sure if they have mfk where i live lol
I don't have MFK where I live.
I had to drive nearly 50 minutes away to go smell them.