Ranking Over 50 Male/Unisex Fragrances from Best to Worst

yes a money waste and useless hobby retard
i have 2 and thats enough
chads like smelling good and unique not like some fag 16 year old who got one Dior sauvage and thinks its a good perfume while people are gagging from it

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

Last edited:
Chad can just smell like shit and still get hit on

• JFL
if you are not stinky thats enough retard, god are you dumb kys
lol you're a coping fag hop of this dick if you can't get a grasp on why people have hobbies like getting watches and different suits, this is the same logic as if I have a fast car why buy another fast car, you're a fucking retard

Thoughts on cologne as an endocrine/ hormone disruptor

cedar boise is very average and not at all female gaze, if you want a real female gaze which is 100% guaranteed and this is with real life tests its khamra by lattafa, its so powerful and so sweet ive barely gotten compliments on other fragrances but this one gets me a lot.
Thank you, i'll search for testing khambra by lattafa

• +1
There's any research on that?
Yea a ton actually

Yea a ton actually

I think that niche or expensive fragrances are less chemical so they are not so harmful, but idk

• +1
My opinion:

Ranking Over 50 Male/Unisex Fragrances from Best to Worst

View attachment 3045165

by @enchanted_elixir
Table of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Ranking

Introduction

I've smelled more than 50+ fragrances, and I come to present you the best smelling ones.
Many of them are niche fragrances, they're expensive. Also, the rank is according to my preferences.
Each of the fragrances will have a fragrantica link, where you can view detailed information on the fragrance, including the best seasons to wear them, the performance, the sillage, etc.

Also, feel free to ask me questions about any of these fragrances in the comments section below.

Ranking

S tier: "Holy f***ing moly, this smell is unbelievable! I never knew things could smell that good! DAMN!! This is otherworldly!!!"
A tier: "Wow, these smell absolutely amazing, I can't stop smelling it!!! This is half-way otherworldly! DAMN! "
B tier: "These smell great!'
C tier: "Meh..."
D & F Tier: "Below average or UGH!"
I have smelled most of these, and these are the ones I recommend (mostly for younger guys):

Naxos
Oajan
Grand Soir
Oud for Greatness
Angels Share
Oud Wood
Side Effect
Layton
Red Tobacco
By The Fireplace
Aventus
Jazz Club
Torino21
Pegasus
Aoud Lemon Mint

• Love it
Eifel Parfum mogs every perfume on the planet

• Hmm...
I recommend…

For The Scent of It Wasteland Warrior*
For the Scent of It Grand Soleil*
For the Scent of It Gardenia Colada
Xerjoff Tony Iommi*
Argos Triumph of Bacchus*
Argos Pour Homme
Prisma Parfums Jade*
Prisma Parfums Zircon
New Bottles Co. Island Benzz*
Somens Caprricio*
Masque Milano Montecristo*
Kerosene Canfield Cedar*
Bortnikoff Amber Cologne*
Bortnikoff Symphonie De Neroli*
Dior New Look*
Ex Nihlo Chandigarh Express*
Spirit of Kings Arrakis*
LV Imagination
LV Pacific Chill
Initio Musk Therapy
Initio Rehab*

• Hmm...
My opinion:

I have smelled most of these, and these are the ones I recommend (mostly for younger guys):

Naxos
Oajan
Grand Soir
Oud for Greatness
Angels Share
Oud Wood
Side Effect
Layton
Red Tobacco
By The Fireplace
Aventus
Jazz Club
Torino21
Pegasus
Aoud Lemon Mint
Oud for younger guys 😂 no way

• +1
Reactions: descension
Mancera Cedrat Boise is good for the female gaze

Also do you think pheromones work or is it cope?
I have a pheromone spray right now.
Pheromones, in my opinion, should be only for close contact interactions with women (sex, cuddling, close proximity interactions, etc.)

I mean you could spray it and use it to get female attention, but I don't know how that would work because I can only imagine it being useful for smelling like "you should fuck me" while passing by a woman. It wouldn't be useful since you wouldn't interact with her.
Unless you're

Overall, if you're not having close encounters with women, you don't necessarily need them.

Again, my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and rolex
cedar boise is very average and not at all female gaze, if you want a real female gaze which is 100% guaranteed and this is with real life tests its khamra by lattafa, its so powerful and so sweet ive barely gotten compliments on other fragrances but this one gets me a lot.
It is very average in my opinion as well.

I think that niche or expensive fragrances are less chemical so they are not so harmful, but idk
They use strong natural ingredients, and have less alcohol on average.
But some natural ingredients naturally have endrocrine modifying properties.

My opinion:

Naxos
Oajan
Grand Soir
Oud for Greatness
Angels Share
Oud Wood
Side Effect
Layton
Red Tobacco
By The Fireplace
Aventus
Jazz Club
Torino21
Pegasus
Aoud Lemon Mint
Good list. I don't recommend Aventus to young guys unless they want to smell like a 40 year old millionaire.

• +1
Reactions: descension
Good list. I don't recommend Aventus to young guys unless they want to smell like a 40 year old millionaire.
Young guys should just get Explorer. No difference in the air for normies

• +1
I recommend…

Xerjoff Tony Iommi*
Argos Pour Homme
Prisma Parfums Jade*
Prisma Parfums Zircon
Somens Caprricio*
Kerosene Canfield Cedar*
Dior New Look*
Spirit of Kings Arrakis*
LV Imagination
LV Pacific Chill
Initio Musk Therapy
Initio Rehab*
Gardenia Colada, Tony Iommi, Triumph of Baccus, Argos Pour Homme, Zircon, Caprricio, Canfield Cedar, Bortnikoff amber cologne
Symphonie de neroli, Chandigarh Express Ex Nihilo, LV imagination, Pacific Chill, Musk therapy, rehab.

Could you rank these according to your preferences?

I recommend…

Xerjoff Tony Iommi*
Argos Pour Homme
Prisma Parfums Jade*
Prisma Parfums Zircon
Somens Caprricio*
Kerosene Canfield Cedar*
Dior New Look*
Spirit of Kings Arrakis*
LV Imagination
LV Pacific Chill
Initio Musk Therapy
Initio Rehab*
Very, very unique scent profiles.

Not a fan of ur top 3, just smelled em, mid imo, grand soir is nice tho

Haltanes good too, didnt find ouja
Oud for Greatness smells 70% like Haltane. Just darker and less sweet. I prefer it to Haltane, even though they're pretty similar.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Could you try tuxedo by ysl? I'd like your thoughts on it. I couldn't find it in my Neiman Marcus.
Nvm now that jubilation set in its rlly noce, the sweetness kicked in, good fragrance same level as side effect imo

Reflection not a fan of at all tbh

Cant find tuzedo

• +1
Oud for Greatness smells 70% like Haltane. Just darker and less sweet. I prefer it to Haltane, even though they're pretty similar.
Yeah oud for greatness is better imo, better than the maidon francis oud

• +1
Nvm now that jubilation set in its rlly noce, the sweetness kicked in, good fragrance same level as side effect imo

Reflection not a fan of at all tbh

Cant find tuzedo
Aw. @sellatine found Christian Clive's fragrances to be good. Try Blonde Amber and Town & Country if possible. Let me know what you think. That's the last two fragrances I'll ask for your thoughts on.

Aw. @sellatine found Christian Clive's fragrances to be good. Try Blonde Amber and Town & Country if possible. Let me know what you think. That's the last two fragrances I'll ask for your thoughts on.
Blond amber is very very good one of my fvas

• Woah
Cant find town and country

• +1
I have a pheromone spray right now.
Pheromones, in my opinion, should be only for close contact interactions with women (sex, cuddling, close proximity interactions, etc.)

I mean you could spray it and use it to get female attention, but I don't know how that would work because I can only imagine it being useful for smelling like "you should fuck me" while passing by a woman. It wouldn't be useful since you wouldn't interact with her.
Unless you're

Overall, if you're not having close encounters with women, you don't necessarily need them.

Again, my opinion.
Do you think that pheromones work?
I thought that it was pseudo-science