First day of school

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Tomorrow is the first day of school. Seeing everyone mog me to death once again is going to be brutal.

I imagine a life to be a game of cards. You obviously need to know the rules (aka. blackpill), then you need to have luck and get good cards (looks) and then lastly you need to play those cards well.

I have terrible cards, and I understand the rules. This makes my situation incredibly hard, and makes me suicidal every time I walk past a dude who mogs me (90% of the guys).

Everyone in my class thinks I am a weirdo, and a few people who talk with me think I am "fun but a bit schizo". This is just their way to justify hating me, and I know they hate me because of my looks.

This hurts, you know. Because I am not insane nor weird. I am playing my cards well and in a smart way, but I am still losing. I am losing because of my poor cards.

I won't rope because I love my family too much. I would ruin them. I will rather be tortured in silence today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow than do something as selfish as that.

I will suffer so that they don't. Because, you know, I am a weirdo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cell0xide, It'snotover, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Just be nt and outgoing girls in highschool don't care about looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Methhead, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 14693 and 4 others
you need to act like you dont know about this whole blackpill shit. literally just brainwash yourself into normality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
you need to act like you dont know about this whole blackpill shit. literally just brainwash yourself into normality
I can't forget the truth, it doesn't work like that

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and stevielake
Tomorrow is the first day of school. Seeing everyone mog me to death once again is going to be brutal.

I imagine a life to be a game of cards. You obviously need to know the rules (aka. blackpill), then you need to have luck and get good cards (looks) and then lastly you need to play those cards well.

I have terrible cards, and I understand the rules. This makes my situation incredibly hard, and makes me suicidal every time I walk past a dude who mogs me (90% of the guys).

Everyone in my class thinks I am a weirdo, and a few people who talk with me think I am "fun but a bit schizo". This is just their way to justify hating me, and I know they hate me because of my looks.

This hurts, you know. Because I am not insane nor weird. I am playing my cards well and in a smart way, but I am still losing. I am losing because of my poor cards.

I won't rope because I love my family too much. I would ruin them. I will rather be tortured in silence today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow than do something as selfish as that.

I don't know whats worse, being in school and being incel or being NEET seeing people in school have friends and shit.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Lonenely sigma
I don't know whats worse, being in school and being incel or being NEET seeing people in school have friends and shit.
I guess its worse being in school because you are kinda force to watch it happen

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
I guess its worse being in school because you are kinda force to watch it happen
I was NEET and it was brutal, I still don't have any friends since like 3 years back. If you are in school you can atleast get friends but maybe you are right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33540 and Lonenely sigma
I was NEET and it was brutal, I still don't have any friends since like 3 years back. If you are in school you can atleast get friends but maybe you are right.
This life really is pointless. I don't even cry about it, I just laugh.

Friends. What a stupid word. Its just a code name for people who accept you for who you are, or actually for what you look like. The fact I have no friends tells me all I need to know about my looks, despite what anyone says.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33540
Nt is life

Don't listen to all these dorks

Just go there and act like you're the shit imagine yourself a chad and approach as many females as possible everyday for a whole year

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Spergi, Krakowski and 1 other person
writing this while in maths class alone, the only way out is to outcome the system, if you are doing something be good at it - always do your homework and be ahead of everyone so when the teacher ask something you answer and gain respect from others and speak less - don't talk nonsense - don't let anyone bully you, all they need is one uppercut to the jaw.. next time anyone says bad just give them warning- if again just hit the jaw ( learn how to punch )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 23359
Nt is life

Don't listen to all these dorks

Just go there and act like you're the shit imagine yourself a chad and approach as many females as possible everyday for a whole year
Nah man, I am not ugly in a way that I have a bad nose or asymetrical eyes. I am ugly in a way that I lack the bones. Nobody likes you when you are boneless, no personality will ever change your small skull.
blud is 14
I am 18 jfl, this is my last hs year

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
writing this while in maths class alone, the only way out is to outcome the system, if you are doing something be good at it - always do your homework and be ahead of everyone so when the teacher ask something you answer and gain respect from others and speak less - don't talk nonsense - don't let anyone bully you, all they need is one uppercut to the jaw.. next time anyone says bad just give them warning- if again just hit the jaw ( learn how to punch )
And don't forget to remind the teacher about home work like a good little boy

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Bro no one hates you cause of ur looks lmao

They are disgusted by my bonelessness, they don't hate me because I avoid interaction with them. If I didn't they would

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 20399
Nah man, I am not ugly in a way that I have a bad nose or asymetrical eyes. I am ugly in a way that I lack the bones. Nobody likes you when you are boneless, no personality will ever change your small skull.

I am 18 jfl, this is my last hs year
Looks doesn't matter in high school dog

Join the clubs and make as many friends as possible, you will get pussy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Spergi and Akhi
Looks doesn't matter in high school dog

Join the clubs and make as many friends as possible, you will get pussy
Dude you don't understand what boneless means.

It literally makes me barely look like a man in the first place. No amount of going to the clubs will change that.

You think this dude will ever be seen as masculine despite his FWHR?

6dxlmykfscr51

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Akhi
They are disgusted by my bonelessness, they don't hate me because I avoid interaction with them. If I didn't they would
Mentally crippled by this site, many such cases!

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
Dude you don't understand what boneless means.

It literally makes me barely look like a man in the first place. No amount of going to the clubs will change that.

You think this dude will ever be seen as masculine despite his FWHR?

View attachment 2410566
bro is shaped like a upside down bowling pin JFL!

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Lonenely sigma
Friends. What a stupid word. Its just a code name for people who accept you for who you are, or actually for what you look like. The fact I have no friends tells me all I need to know about my looks, despite what anyone says.
You likely just don't have friends because you're not NT. Grow up. Any subhuman can get friends so long as they're charismatic to some capacity and interesting. I didn't have many friends in school, but I had 4 friends in high school, and I'm mildly autistic/asperger, and I'm not a looker.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
That’s completely cope,
Everyone hates ugly people ESPECIALLY in HS,being seen near an ugly person is the ultimate failo for social standing

Even if you can make “friends” as a subhuman you will always have to suck up to even the normies who will treat you like shit and make you the butt of every joke and try to essentially emasculate you in every situation.

The amount of times in HS were I saw a truecel do something and everyone hate him for it and tell him to shut up ,then a chad do it and receive laughs and praise is insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Tabula Rasa, Krakowski and 1 other person

• JFL
That’s completely cope,
Everyone hates ugly people ESPECIALLY in HS,being seen near an ugly person is the ultimate failo for social standing

Even if you can make “friends” as a subhuman you will always have to suck up to even the normies who will treat you like shit and make you the butt of every joke and try to essentially emasculate you in every situation.

The amount of times in HS were I saw a truecel do something and everyone hate him for it and tell him to shut up ,then a chad do it and receive laughs and praise is insane
Nah bro it’s really not that deep, there were popular fat ugly guys at my school

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
That’s completely cope,

Its really funny at the end of the day. Even if I managed to actually ascend (which is, again, unlikely) I will be so fucking blackpilled and mentally ruined to never be able to form relationships with anyone.

This life is a meme. And people say "oh well just put yourself out there". Sure buddy. Chads don't have to put themselves out there, they are being sucked on by everyone for just existing.

And at the end of the day I am not even complaining about not being a chad. I am below fucking average, its a literal torture every fucking day

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and RichardSpencel
That’s completely cope,

This must surely vary geographically. I went to HS in midwest america and nothing like that happened. For the most part people would stick to their cliques, but people would only really get laughed at for having a non NT demeanor. I saw plenty of ugly people involved in athletics and wigger cliques and such. Of course that's not to say good looks didn't get you better treatment, they did, of course, but no one was getting harassed or outcast for being ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003

You got handed a 2 5 of different suits while Chad has 2 kings of hearts. Brutal Chad doesn't even know the rules to the game and he still wins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Lonenely sigma
This life really is pointless. I don't even cry about it, I just laugh.

Yeah but being NEET also feels like hell, but the time before I dropped out of school was also ropefuel. I felt frozen out and so lonely I just wanted to rope.

Its really funny at the end of the day. Even if I managed to actually ascend (which is, again, unlikely) I will be so fucking blackpilled and mentally ruined to never be able to form relationships with anyone.

This life is a meme. And people say "oh well just put yourself out there". Sure buddy. Chads don't have to put themselves out there, they are being sucked on by everyone for just existing.

And at the end of the day I am not even complaining about not being a chad. I am below fucking average, its a literal torture every fucking day
This is exactly me tbh,when I was giga subhuman I didn’t even want to be chad I just wanted to not get pointed at and stared at every time I left the house ,my oneitis in HS told me I’d be a serial killer when I grow up.
Now when people are friendly towards me these days I don’t even know how to respond + I want to see them burn 🔥 to death lmao 🤣

Just put yourself out there is viable only if you’re extremely NT and oblivious to all the negative treatment you’ve received every day for existing,I remember the biggest subhumans at my school were all the biggest jestermaxxers/simps and they would orbit every girl and were basically their gay best friend in the minds of the girls

Meanwhile the chads didn’t even try and were swarmed with positive reinforcement

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Lonenely sigma and Lookologist003
It's like you're singing from my hymn sheet. Shit's brutal and it really only does get worst all your prospects shrink besides getting your death over with. I sometimes still can't believe this is real life, why can't all that bluepilled shit really just be true?

This must surely vary geographically. I went to HS in midwest america and nothing like that happened. For the most part people would stick to their cliques, but people would only really get laughed at for having a non NT demeanor. I saw plenty of ugly people involved in athletics and wigger cliques and such. Of course that's not to say good looks didn't get you better treatment, they did, of course, but no one was getting harassed or outcast for being ugly.
Well I can’t speak for every single school or location.
Being treated as a subhuman is majority of the time vague and indirect but if you’re blackpilled and not an aspie it should be very obvious comparing how good looking people get treated and respected compared to their ugly counter parts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and Krakowski
Being treated as a subhuman is majority of the time vague and indirect but if you’re blackpilled and not an aspie it should be very obvious comparing how good looking people get treated and respected compared to their ugly counter parts
There's definitely a disparity, but to say you cannot find friends because of your looks is simply cope. There must be some deficit of one's character or demeanor that is preventing this.

This is exactly me tbh,when I was giga subhuman I didn’t even want to be chad I just wanted to not get pointed at and stared at every time I left the house ,my oneitis in HS told me I’d be a serial killer when I grow up.
Now when people are friendly towards me these days I don’t even know how to respond + I want to see them burn 🔥 to death lmao 🤣

Just put yourself out there is viable only if you’re extremely NT and oblivious to all the negative treatment you’ve received every day for existing,I remember the biggest subhumans at my school were all the biggest jestermaxxers/simps and they would orbit every girl and were basically their gay best friend in the minds of the girls

Meanwhile the chads didn’t even try and were swarmed with positive reinforcement
To be fair, I will give myself 10 years. 10 years to earn the money and ascend.

I will wake up every morning with that goal in mind, without doubting in it, and thinking only about it. This will give me some kind of lifefuel and motivation to continue. This will increase the chances of me actually earning the money.

However, if something goes wrong and this plan fails, the sheer weight of my situation will crush my will to live. I doubt I will see a reason to continue forwards by then.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I remember when I realized at 13 in school that people of higher status were better looking than the average person, how most of them were good looking or atleast above average. I remember searching online and that's when I first found the concept of lookism. Anyone with a normal functioning brain will come to the conclusion that GL people get good treatment for the same things that ugly people get bad treatment for.

There was only 1 subhuman in my school of like 300 people my age and he was made fun of by most people, it was a social death sentence to even be friends with him. But OP isn't subhuman so he should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Lonenely sigma
To be fair, I will give myself 10 years. 10 years to earn the money and ascend.

I will wake up every morning with that goal in mind, without doubting in it, and thinking only about it. This will give me some kind of lifefuel and motivation to continue. This will increase the chances of me actually earning the money.

However, if something goes wrong and this plan fails, the sheer weight of my situation will crush my will to live. I doubt I will see a reason to continue forwards by then.
I gave myself 1 year to change my looks,it made doing everything so much easier because I knew in a year regardless I wouldn’t be a subhuman anymore.

There's definitely a disparity, but to say you cannot find friends because of your looks is simply cope. There must be some deficit of one's character or demeanor that is preventing this.
The same could be said with getting girlfriends,there ARE ugly guys with girlfriends

• +1