first love left to "work on herself"

yeah she won't come back, she still texting me but I'm just replying but I'm talking to 2-3 more rn about to go on a date with one of them

honestly I think I should pubertymax and moneymax, I believe surgery is the only way to ascension, and "softmaxxs" are the minimum to do so you reach your natural limit of smv, when done with puberty will look into what I have and hardmax
Your current looks level is decent?
You are softmaxxing well, face and bodyshape?

imo, moneymaxxing is for old/older people.i don't think it does much, at age 16 orso. At that age range, it's more about the fun and (looks/social) status you can bring besides your looks level

Your current looks level is decent?
You are softmaxxing well, face and bodyshape?

imo, moneymaxxing is for old/older people.i don't think it does much, at age 16 orso. At that age range, it's more about the fun and (looks/social) status you can bring besides your looks level
really good eye area, okay lower half but bad side profile, wasian phenotype, 5'11 barefoot and 6'2 with shoes + insoles, I say high mtn

moneymaxx is to buy clothes and shoes choose it's always a + for foids and for supplements, softmaxxing by doing all the normie bs skincare, gym, neck training
statusmaxxing by getting good follower to following ratio (they look at that a lot) and ntmaxxing by not showing my nerdinses

Damn boyo saw u after a long time , are u still pouting on them big lips
I've gone full Bodybuilding BULKpill now. Went from 135 lbs to now 205 lbs. Lips don't stand out that much compared to my BLOAT.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
she went back to her ex, I was probably just used to fill his absence in the meanwhile, never doing this shit again

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
To me it sounds like her parents didn’t want u in her life

To me it sounds like her parents didn’t want u in her life
her parents are strict asf but I never met them lol, she a bop so she don't wanna stay in one relationship for long time but get railed by more mfs, trust

• So Sad
Holy fuck u guys are so evil
They're realistic fosho, she was obsessed at first with me then she just lost feelings and now going back to her ex, hope he breaks her heart then she kills herself fr

• +1
One good thing of not experiencing this stuff is you don't have to go through this bs that is bound to happen at the end of every so called obsessed relationship
That’s cope, sure you miss out on the bad but you miss out on the good too. Those dates where shes head over heels love bombing u are heaven

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Mewton
That’s cope, sure you miss out on the bad but you miss out on the good. Those dates where shes head over heels love bombing u are heaven
on god they are man, first time experiencing that shit was so nice bro, I hadn't talked with a girl for 3 years before that 😂😂

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and ShowerMaxxing
They're realistic fosho, she was obsessed at first with me then she just lost feelings and now going back to her ex, hope he breaks her heart then she kills herself fr
Oh, u were the rebound guy

Oh, u were the rebound guy
probably? I actually don't think I was she told me it was anything serious with the other guy but wtw, she lied the whole time so fuck her

• +1
Sorry it didn’t work out bro
whatever bro I wish it did, I remember the good moments and whatever, I'm over her now just regret/I'm sad about what we could've been

• +1
I swear 80% of guys in this site need the red pill with some basic looksmaxxing, not the black pill.

Last edited:
I swear 80% of guys in this site need the red pill with some looksmaxxing, not the black pill.
isn't redpill to just not be a cuck? never looked into it

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and ShowerMaxxing
I am a fucking dumbass and texted her "come back to find me when it is the right time, but for now leave me some space because I've been hurt heavily " type shit, should've just said the first part
Damn "ive been hurt" lmao u cant say this as a man it looks pathetic, u r supposed to act like u dont care

I swear 80% of guys in this site need the red pill with some looksmaxxing, not the black pill.
Redpill shit is unnatural manipulation techniques that only result in failed relos. U ever notice how all the redpill gurus cant hold a relo longer than a bluepilled highschool boy

R u back with her

Bro are we u the nigga cucking me lmfaooo, where do u live
tf you said in the first part? I'm in northern Italy there ain't that many like her of my age 😓😓

Damn "ive been hurt" lmao u cant say this as a man it looks pathetic, u r supposed to act like u dont care
yeah you right but Shi this the first time doing this, at least learned something

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ItsOver999
Redpill shit is unnatural manipulation techniques that only result in failed relos. U ever notice how all the redpill gurus cant hold a relo longer than a bluepilled highschool boy
less unnatural than surgeries? And these modern mainstream red pill gurus don't represent the movement, what's happening now to looksmaxxing with the tiktok invasion happened to the red pill too in 2019-2010 where a bunch of grifters saw its potential and jumped on it

Last edited:
It depends if she’s normal or not. Crazy bitches will use it as ammo, good woman will adore it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and ShowerMaxxing
It depends if she’s normal or not. Crazy bitches will use it as ammo, good woman will adore it
Well i think its sorta manipulation in a way and might work in short term but long term i think still hurts u

JB will definitely use it against you, trust me they don't give af

• So Sad
Well i think its sorta manipulation in a way and might work in short term but long term i think still hurts u
If she’s attracted to you nothing will make her lose attraction. Serial killers, kiddy fiddlers all fine if ur gl. Acting vulnerable might cuck u as a normie tho

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
I met this girl a year younger than me trough Instagram, and she just broke up with me on her birthday.

She was from another city I could get to with a 30 minute train ride, she was very pretty and exactly my type.

I got to know her and found out she was a weird/nerdy kid in middle school just as I was, and she really felt like me but the opposite gender.
We went on our first date at a cat café 2 weeks after talking together, we had a really good time although it was kinda awkward as expected.

The second date we went ice skating and we're already touchy and much more comfortable with eachother, we play fought, and she layed her head on me on the bus stop before leaving.

We went to eat sushi on the third date, where i got her a rose bouquet, I met her sister while we were at a mall after the sushi aswell; and just before leaving I gave her my first kiss.

During these weeks we had dates in she was literally obsessed with me, she texted me all day, she sent me those couples tiktoks all the time, we called together, played videogames together too.
We had planned to go to the cinema to watch the new Ghibli movie but she couldn't at the end because it would've been to late and her parents didn't let her.

Three weeks passed after this cancelled date and we hadn't been together since, her birthday was coming up so I got her a gift, a VW necklace, and because valentine's was coming up too I got her the promise ring I saw she wanted for a long time.

During those three weeks she started acting different, stopped sending me tiktoks, didn't repost stuff about me and started taking a lot to reply and we played games and called together much less, and I had already understood she was losing interest in me, but still had hope to stay with her as she was literally perfect in my eyes.

Yesterday (on her birthday) I was waiting for her reply for about 2 hours when I suddenly got this long paragraph from her and started tearing up right in that moment. She told me that she wanted to "work on herself", that she liked our relationship and i was important in her life, and i if we could stay friends.

I decided to not stay her friend, as my feelings wouldn't vanish and still having her in my life would make me think of what we could've been and put me in the spiral of depression.

I never told her I loved her, or asked her to be my gf, but she sent me stuff like "me sleeping knowing i have the most loving, caring, handsome, kind bf) with a kitten sleeping in the background, and that's what made me believe she saw me as her boyfriend, and another one where it said that she would always choose me and i'd be the first option.

Now we haven't blocked eachother anywhere, but haven't talked since, I hope I can get over this as soon as possible so I won't be crying anymore, or that she comes back.

This is all because I'm not 6'4+ Chad and she realised that after the initial obsession wore off.

Fuck foids, I poured my heart out to her after that long ass paragraph and she told me that everything I said was valid but she couldn't do anything about it. Then said goodbye and I saw that she posted on her tiktok literally 20 minutes later with her makeup ruined because she had cried
What's your face rating out of 10 and height ?

If she’s attracted to you nothing will make her lose attraction. Serial killers, kiddy fiddlers all fine if ur gl. Acting vulnerable might cuck u as a normie tho
exactly, right person wrong time is bullshit choose if she really attracted she will do anything to stay

• +1
What's your face rating out of 10 and height ?
5'11 barefoot, 6'2 with shoes and insole frauding, she was 5'7
haven't gotten my face rated here, but I'm high mtn I'd say, if I weren't at least that she wouldn't have even went on dates with me and you know

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and 5.5psl
5'11 barefoot, 6'2 with shoes and insole frauding, she was 5'7
haven't gotten my face rated here, but I'm high mtn I'd say, if I weren't at least that she wouldn't have even went on dates with me and you know
This is a htn

Andreas eriksen hexum morph v0 olvu6l7f3iw91

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I met this girl a year younger than me trough Instagram, and she just broke up with me on her birthday.

She was from another city I could get to with a 30 minute train ride, she was very pretty and exactly my type.

I got to know her and found out she was a weird/nerdy kid in middle school just as I was, and she really felt like me but the opposite gender.
We went on our first date at a cat café 2 weeks after talking together, we had a really good time although it was kinda awkward as expected.

The second date we went ice skating and we're already touchy and much more comfortable with eachother, we play fought, and she layed her head on me on the bus stop before leaving.

We went to eat sushi on the third date, where i got her a rose bouquet, I met her sister while we were at a mall after the sushi aswell; and just before leaving I gave her my first kiss.

During these weeks we had dates in she was literally obsessed with me, she texted me all day, she sent me those couples tiktoks all the time, we called together, played videogames together too.
We had planned to go to the cinema to watch the new Ghibli movie but she couldn't at the end because it would've been to late and her parents didn't let her.

Three weeks passed after this cancelled date and we hadn't been together since, her birthday was coming up so I got her a gift, a VW necklace, and because valentine's was coming up too I got her the promise ring I saw she wanted for a long time.

During those three weeks she started acting different, stopped sending me tiktoks, didn't repost stuff about me and started taking a lot to reply and we played games and called together much less, and I had already understood she was losing interest in me, but still had hope to stay with her as she was literally perfect in my eyes.

Yesterday (on her birthday) I was waiting for her reply for about 2 hours when I suddenly got this long paragraph from her and started tearing up right in that moment. She told me that she wanted to "work on herself", that she liked our relationship and i was important in her life, and i if we could stay friends.

I decided to not stay her friend, as my feelings wouldn't vanish and still having her in my life would make me think of what we could've been and put me in the spiral of depression.

I never told her I loved her, or asked her to be my gf, but she sent me stuff like "me sleeping knowing i have the most loving, caring, handsome, kind bf) with a kitten sleeping in the background, and that's what made me believe she saw me as her boyfriend, and another one where it said that she would always choose me and i'd be the first option.

Now we haven't blocked eachother anywhere, but haven't talked since, I hope I can get over this as soon as possible so I won't be crying anymore, or that she comes back.

This is all because I'm not 6'4+ Chad and she realised that after the initial obsession wore off.

Fuck foids, I poured my heart out to her after that long ass paragraph and she told me that everything I said was valid but she couldn't do anything about it. Then said goodbye and I saw that she posted on her tiktok literally 20 minutes later with her makeup ruined because she had cried
Dude first of all that sucks, second of all, she definitely misses you too at least to some extent. But you must not romanticise this scenario, as someone who has had the same thing happen, you do in fact get over it, roughly a week for every month you dated!! Getting over it is easy- do things you love! Wether it be watching Tom and Jerry or painting, do as much as you can, and try to never get her back, if she really does miss you, and loved you, she will come back- otherwise move on!! Easier said than done but the hill looks oh so much smaller on the descent.

(Shep gold has an advice account on tik tok breakup advice!)

Dude first of all that sucks, second of all, she definitely misses you too at least to some extent. But you must not romanticise this scenario, as someone who has had the same thing happen, you do in fact get over it, roughly a week for every month you dated!! Getting over it is easy- do things you love! Wether it be watching Tom and Jerry or painting, do as much as you can, and try to never get her back, if she really does miss you, and loved you, she will come back- otherwise move on!! Easier said than done but the hill looks oh so much smaller on the descent.

(Shep gold has an advice account on tik tok breakup advice!)
yeah I've been Shep's videos they're really good, most of the time it's really realistic tho and doesn't feed my delusions, I think she's already talking with another guy that is ignoring her, hope she gets her heart broken

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
yeah I've been Shep's videos they're really good, most of the time it's really realistic tho and doesn't feed my delusions, I think she's already talking with another guy that is ignoring her, hope she gets her heart broken
No don’t hope she gets her heart broken, just IGNORE her, pretend she no longer exists, try to NEVER get her back- as in try to void any sort of attatchment, positive and negative with her, make her a stranger in your mind, the girl you loved, gone. You are now a new better version of yourself, reborn!!! You got this

No don’t hope she gets her heart broken, just IGNORE her, pretend she no longer exists, try to NEVER get her back- as in try to void any sort of attatchment, positive and negative with her, make her a stranger in your mind, the girl you loved, gone. You are now a new better version of yourself, reborn!!! You got this
I hope I can do that man but it's just so soul crushing knowing that she doesn't love me anymore just because of how my bones grew or that they didn't grow enough, I don't know the guy she's talking with now but he's probably more GL and taller

and the problem with ignoring her is I don't wanna block her but I see her posting on Instagram and her repost on tiktok

jfl mogs me to fucking oblivion

I'll take
jfl mogs me to fucking oblivion
yet I can't even hold a relationship for more than 3 months because foods my age want to be whores and talk to more guys

and the problem with ignoring her is I don't wanna block her but I see her posting on Instagram and her repost on tiktok
Block her dude, imagine like, brushing it under the carpet, it will get smaller each day

You mean she left to go work on my chad thunderewangs cock !

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxer3920

welcome to life as a subchad man
first time GIF

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxer3920