first love left to "work on herself"

looksmaxxer3920

looksmaxxer3920

Iron
I met this girl a year younger than me trough Instagram, and she just broke up with me on her birthday.

She was from another city I could get to with a 30 minute train ride, she was very pretty and exactly my type.

I got to know her and found out she was a weird/nerdy kid in middle school just as I was, and she really felt like me but the opposite gender.
We went on our first date at a cat café 2 weeks after talking together, we had a really good time although it was kinda awkward as expected.

The second date we went ice skating and we're already touchy and much more comfortable with eachother, we play fought, and she layed her head on me on the bus stop before leaving.

We went to eat sushi on the third date, where i got her a rose bouquet, I met her sister while we were at a mall after the sushi aswell; and just before leaving I gave her my first kiss.

During these weeks we had dates in she was literally obsessed with me, she texted me all day, she sent me those couples tiktoks all the time, we called together, played videogames together too.
We had planned to go to the cinema to watch the new Ghibli movie but she couldn't at the end because it would've been to late and her parents didn't let her.

Three weeks passed after this cancelled date and we hadn't been together since, her birthday was coming up so I got her a gift, a VW necklace, and because valentine's was coming up too I got her the promise ring I saw she wanted for a long time.

During those three weeks she started acting different, stopped sending me tiktoks, didn't repost stuff about me and started taking a lot to reply and we played games and called together much less, and I had already understood she was losing interest in me, but still had hope to stay with her as she was literally perfect in my eyes.

Yesterday (on her birthday) I was waiting for her reply for about 2 hours when I suddenly got this long paragraph from her and started tearing up right in that moment. She told me that she wanted to "work on herself", that she liked our relationship and i was important in her life, and i if we could stay friends.

I decided to not stay her friend, as my feelings wouldn't vanish and still having her in my life would make me think of what we could've been and put me in the spiral of depression.

I never told her I loved her, or asked her to be my gf, but she sent me stuff like "me sleeping knowing i have the most loving, caring, handsome, kind bf) with a kitten sleeping in the background, and that's what made me believe she saw me as her boyfriend, and another one where it said that she would always choose me and i'd be the first option.

Now we haven't blocked eachother anywhere, but haven't talked since, I hope I can get over this as soon as possible so I won't be crying anymore, or that she comes back.

This is all because I'm not 6'4+ Chad and she realised that after the initial obsession wore off.

Fuck foids, I poured my heart out to her after that long ass paragraph and she told me that everything I said was valid but she couldn't do anything about it. Then said goodbye and I saw that she posted on her tiktok literally 20 minutes later with her makeup ruined because she had cried

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Klasik01, socialcel and 19 others
nah kys cuck also dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, socialcel, Infinite and 4 others
3935477_monkey-laughing.gif

mhmm. sounds like a opportunity to kill yourself, dnrd btw

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, anthony111553, aleksander and 1 other person
Who do you think she's being railed by right now bro?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blonde chad, klip11, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Who do you think she's being railed by right now bro?
no one honestly right now, I knew she wasn't talking with anyone other than me but probably by Chadlite in the near future (I haven't eaten since this is real rope fuel)

Left to work on Chad’s cock.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, 5'7 zoomer, socialcel and 5 others
no one honestly right now, I knew she wasn't talking with anyone other than me
I mean if she's already up and left you like that I highly doubt there isn't someone she's taking cock from
but probably by Chadlite in the near future (I haven't eaten since this is real rope fuel)
Don't rope bro. Just another sloot. If you were paying for her she was probably using you all along, BPD attention whore. You'd probably give her ass satisfaction from going through with it

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, horizontallytall, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
nice story
not a subatomic partcle

• JFL
Reactions: blonde chad, ShowerMaxxing and wollet2
She better be a mtb for you to write paras

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and ShowerMaxxing
I mean if she's already up and left you like that I highly doubt there isn't someone she's taking cock from

Don't rope bro. Just another sloot. If you were paying for her she was probably using you all along, BPD attention whore. You'd probably give her ass satisfaction from going through with it
she just sent me a timtok saying "right person, wrong time" and we started talking again

she just sent me a timtok saying "right person, wrong time" and we started talking again
I am a fucking dumbass and texted her "come back to find me when it is the right time, but for now leave me some space because I've been hurt heavily " type shit, should've just said the first part

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and ItsOver999
One good thing of not experiencing this stuff is you don't have to go through this bs that is bound to happen at the end of every so called obsessed relationship

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
One good thing of not experiencing this stuff is you don't have to go through this bs that is bound to happen at the end of every so called obsessed relationship
yeah that might be one of the things that are good about being alone, other than the stress she puts on you, the money you have to spend, the overthinking she makes you do would all be gone

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Yesterday (on her birthday) I was waiting for her reply for about 2 hours when I suddenly got this long paragraph from her and started tearing up right in that moment. She told me that she wanted to "work on herself", that she liked our relationship and i was important in her life, and i if we could stay friends.
That hurts bro :cry:

This was sad to read, how are you doing now man?

If this happened to me idk how i would cope, cant deal with breakups at all. Esp growing distant slowly as you described it.

She is now on chads cock tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looksmaxxer3920, aleksander and URL code
“Work on myself” means get passed around a circle of BWCs

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxer3920 and aleksander
She is working on that BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer3920, TheMaxxer333 and aleksander
sometimes im glad women don't talk to me because of shit like this
i can't imagine what that feels like man

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
Just lol at you thinking you had a chance as sub Chad.

Nowadays I just look at bad bitches like this

IMG 1005

If she’s doesn’t fuck on first date it’s over
Ropemaxx bro she only used you for validation till Chad agreed to fuck her

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Fucking brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxer3920
This was sad to read, how are you doing now man?

If this happened to me idk how i would cope, cant deal with breakups at all. Esp growing distant slowly as you described it.
still think about her everynight, yet I don't have anything to regret as I did everything I could and she still left, but she still reacts to my bereals and likes my ig stories, I'm getting emotionally edged jfl

• +1
Reactions: URL code
sometimes im glad women don't talk to me because of shit like this
i can't imagine what that feels like man
felt horrible for the initial 3-4 days, trying to go back to how I was before I even met her, started a new manga, a project on unity and thinking of learning a new language to distract myself jfl, good thing I got a few real friends, they been dealing with me throughout it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63249, drag and URL code
felt horrible for the initial 3-4 days, trying to go back to how I was before I even met her, started a new manga, a project on unity and thinking of learning a new language to distract myself jfl, good thing I got a few real friends, they been dealing with me throughout it
All women leave
It’s just a matter of when

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel
All women leave
It’s just a matter of when
That’s why you need to do sex asap
Have I really been born into this world just to have sex because of lust, then pass to the next woman, not being able to receive and give unconditional and real love?

And I'm just 16 man, it was my first time holding hands and hugging a girl when i was with her, as I was sub 5 and short until first year of highschool jfl

your life is a mediocrity at absolute best

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and looksmaxxer3920
This forum has become a blog for 14 year olds

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, proxyy, horizontallytall and 2 others
This forum has become a blog for 14 year olds
Just ignore this retard, what's good about this forum anyways, most is cope and retards insulting each other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63249
Youre doing well in life man. Just keep going. And its okay to feel sad, let yourself feel all the emotions you need. Just dont stress over it. You will do better and better as time goes on

Youre doing well in life man. Just keep going. And its okay to feel sad, let yourself feel all the emotions you need. Just dont stress over it. You will do better and better as time goes on
thank you man never thought I'd get words like these from this forum jfl, hope I get over this asap, having in mind I don't even think I would even get back with her if she wanted to, I can't trust her not to do this shit again, so I'll move on and get better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63249 and URL code
thank you man never thought I'd get words like these from this forum jfl, hope I get over this asap, having in mind I don't even think I would even get back with her if she wanted to, I can't trust her not to do this shit again, so I'll move on and get better
Yeah definitely.
If you need someone you can always dm me, i know losing someone you had feelings for can feel very lonely.

Yeah definitely.
If you need someone you can always dm me, i know losing someone you had feelings for can feel very lonely.
thank you man you really don't have to bother, if I do I might DM you thanks again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and URL code
she texted me back yesterday night saying she misses me and was thinking of me wtf is wrong with foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 63249
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Be_ConfidentBro
U never had sex?

U never had sex?
no I'm 16 most of my friends haven't, and if they did it was with ltb, I could've settled for one too but not losing my virginity to gorlock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63249
She just used you as an emotional tampon, and when she realised you aren't of any use anymore she got rid of you. At this age you perceive getting female attention as love, seeing as this is your "first love" I can tell you aren't used to a foid treating you like this.

You have to remember you are still young, the fact she went on dates with you and shit shows you aren't repulsive to women. It's easier said than done to just move on but you'll look back at this and realise you are a cuck for even crying over her.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 63249 and 2 others
She just used you as an emotional tampon, and when she realised you aren't of any use anymore she got rid of you. At this age you perceive getting female attention as love, seeing as this is your "first love" I can tell you aren't used to a foid treating you like this.

You have to remember you are still young, the fact she went on dates with you and shit shows you aren't repulsive to women. It's easier said than done to just move on but you'll look back at this and realise you are a cuck for even crying over her.
Yeah foids are smart you will get burned if you’re not more calculated

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxer3920 and N1666
.Now we haven't blocked eachother anywhere, but haven't talked since, I hope I can get over this as soon as possible so I won't be crying anymore, or that she comes back.
This is all because I'm not 6'4+ Chad and she realised that after the initial obsession wore off.
She won't come back. Unless she sees you ascended. In that sense, it is a good that you didn't block her. As ones insta, socials, could show and represent it when you have ascended (if you do).
Fuck foids, I poured my heart out to her after that long ass paragraph and she told me that everything I said was valid but she couldn't do anything about it. Then said goodbye and I saw that she posted on her tiktok literally 20 minutes later with her makeup ruined because she had cried
It's so sad and hurtful for her, that you are not Chad (yet).

She won't come back. Unless she sees you ascended. In that sense, it is a good that you didn't block her. As ones insta, socials, could show and represent it when you have ascended (if you do).

It's so sad and hurtful for her, that you are not Chad (yet).
yeah she won't come back, she still texting me but I'm just replying but I'm talking to 2-3 more rn about to go on a date with one of them

honestly I think I should pubertymax and moneymax, I believe surgery is the only way to ascension, and "softmaxxs" are the minimum to do so you reach your natural limit of smv, when done with puberty will look into what I have and hardmax