first love left to "work on herself"

I met this girl a year younger than me trough Instagram, and she just broke up with me on her birthday.

She was from another city I could get to with a 30 minute train ride, she was very pretty and exactly my type.

I got to know her and found out she was a weird/nerdy kid in middle school just as I was, and she really felt like me but the opposite gender.
We went on our first date at a cat café 2 weeks after talking together, we had a really good time although it was kinda awkward as expected.

The second date we went ice skating and we're already touchy and much more comfortable with eachother, we play fought, and she layed her head on me on the bus stop before leaving.

We went to eat sushi on the third date, where i got her a rose bouquet, I met her sister while we were at a mall after the sushi aswell; and just before leaving I gave her my first kiss.

During these weeks we had dates in she was literally obsessed with me, she texted me all day, she sent me those couples tiktoks all the time, we called together, played videogames together too.
We had planned to go to the cinema to watch the new Ghibli movie but she couldn't at the end because it would've been to late and her parents didn't let her.

Three weeks passed after this cancelled date and we hadn't been together since, her birthday was coming up so I got her a gift, a VW necklace, and because valentine's was coming up too I got her the promise ring I saw she wanted for a long time.

During those three weeks she started acting different, stopped sending me tiktoks, didn't repost stuff about me and started taking a lot to reply and we played games and called together much less, and I had already understood she was losing interest in me, but still had hope to stay with her as she was literally perfect in my eyes.

Yesterday (on her birthday) I was waiting for her reply for about 2 hours when I suddenly got this long paragraph from her and started tearing up right in that moment. She told me that she wanted to "work on herself", that she liked our relationship and i was important in her life, and i if we could stay friends.

I decided to not stay her friend, as my feelings wouldn't vanish and still having her in my life would make me think of what we could've been and put me in the spiral of depression.

I never told her I loved her, or asked her to be my gf, but she sent me stuff like "me sleeping knowing i have the most loving, caring, handsome, kind bf) with a kitten sleeping in the background, and that's what made me believe she saw me as her boyfriend, and another one where it said that she would always choose me and i'd be the first option.

Now we haven't blocked eachother anywhere, but haven't talked since, I hope I can get over this as soon as possible so I won't be crying anymore, or that she comes back.

This is all because I'm not 6'4+ Chad and she realised that after the initial obsession wore off.

Fuck foids, I poured my heart out to her after that long ass paragraph and she told me that everything I said was valid but she couldn't do anything about it. Then said goodbye and I saw that she posted on her tiktok literally 20 minutes later with her makeup ruined because she had cried
Dnrd if you have a girlfriend gtfo

does having a girlfriend make me a fakecel? she left me tho
obviously bro 💀 if you can ltr without betabux you aren’t an incel, normies get broken up with even chad like brad pitt gets dumped

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
obviously bro 💀 if you can ltr without betabux you aren’t an incel, normies get broken up with even chad like brad pitt gets dumped
how long is ltr considered

Man I missed out on teen love :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Maybe if I tried I could’ve got went on cute dates with girls :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Or at least went out with some female friend :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: But I was too high inhib in my teen years and am still a weak abused dog with no experience of hardship who folds to any form of negative feedback :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: So I never tried :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

FUCK MEEEEEEE :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxer3920
Man I missed out on teen love :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Maybe if I tried I could’ve got went on cute dates with girls :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Or at least went out with some female friend :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: But I was too high inhib in my teen years and am still a weak abused dog with no experience of hardship who folds to any form of negative feedback :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: So I never tried :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

FUCK MEEEEEEE :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
this is NOT how I want to feel so I will be going out with other girls even if it ends