First they came for my job and then they came for my fetishes

LXR

LXR

I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made
Joined
Sep 18, 2025
Posts
5,498
Reputation
10,219

What cope is left when every single aspect of humanity is going to be replaced ? I thought I could still get a girl because I shoot monster loads amd some girls might have fetish for that. But those girls can just look at this machine now. Once again my manhood has been made redundant
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian, Troo_ and Resonant
@Big Boss I'll pay you 1 BTC if you can shoot a bigger load than this
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: underbiteuser and Resonant
man what is ur deal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and LXR
That video is me pissing after bussin
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LXR and Resonant
Shoulda feed Africa with that load
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian and LXR

Similar threads

thomasjiooo
Replies
2
Views
24
thomasjiooo
thomasjiooo
anemo
Replies
4
Views
69
anemo
anemo
fearoffoids2.0
Replies
1
Views
15
Łarp
Łarp
debonss
Replies
15
Views
71
foxhead131
foxhead131
Petsmart
Replies
18
Views
96
Crallzy333
Crallzy333

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top