First time I went clubbing.

She's a guaranteed slay, don't chicken it out. Guys here are reconstructing their entire faces just to get with a HTB and you literally have one simping for you.
i cant believe hes only considering asking her to a party you can get laid now mf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25667
But glad to hear of your experience OP
I sense good things in your future

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 17531
She's a guaranteed slay, don't chicken it out. Guys here are reconstructing their entire faces just to get with a HTB and you literally have one simping for you.
I am also reconstructing my entire face.

i cant believe hes only considering asking her to a party you can get laid now mf
But man I have never done this before I don't know what tf to do.

Awesome lifefuel!! Wwww
Were you completely sober ??

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I literally told you that you mog me, you say im HTN or chadlite yet here you are bragging to forum of incels and saying youre "muh LTN" just accept your at minimum high MTN facially (maybe low HTN) and mog me

• JFL
Happy for you!

• Love it
not a

• So Sad
I literally told you that you mog me, you say im HTN or chadlite yet here you are bragging to forum of incels and saying youre "muh LTN" just accept your at minimum high MTN facially (maybe low HTN) and mog me
You know what I am low MTN in PSL, but stepping outside I am high MTN-low HTN compared to the other guys out there in the club. Most are incel tier ngl.

You know what I am low MTN in PSL, but stepping outside I am high MTN-low HTN compared to the other guys out there in the club. Most are incel tier ngl.
You are a future-chad bro, nice one. Also how are you fixing your chin and got any advice on how to walk like a model? Thanks

• +1
You are a future-chad bro, nice one. Also how are you fixing your chin and got any advice on how to walk like a model? Thanks
I will never be chad, chadlite at best. But I am getting either bimax with genio or only genio depending on what the doctor recommends. Just look at how models walk and imitate that, also look at their mannerismw and expressions in PSL god edits.

• Love it
Reactions: king_bandon
I will never be chad, chadlite at best. But I am getting either bimax with genio or only genio depending on what the doctor recommends. Just look at how models walk and imitate that, also look at their mannerismw and expressions in PSL god edits.
Nice one, I will watch some of these edits. I believe that validation is more important than sex anyway. It is enough to know that girls would have sex with you so don't feel bad about not getting any. You will live in their head's rent-free as unattainable so in some ways it is better.

• +1
Nice one, I will watch some of these edits. I believe that validation is more important than sex anyway. It is enough to know that girls would have sex with you so don't feel bad about not getting any. You will live in their head's rent-free as unattainable so in some ways it is better.
I want to ascend just so I can reject girls consistently and feed my own narcissism tbh.

• Love it
theres no way u look good and need trimaxx

• +1
theres no way u look good and need trimaxx
I look like shit, girls approaching me must be blind or mentally deranged or both.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
@Krakowski read this.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
I look like shit, girls approaching me must be blind or mentally deranged or both.
i see. i thought you looked quite good judging by ur narcy posts

turns out ure just a tall subhuman but for ur luck girls love that

i see. i thought you looked quite good judging by ur narcy posts

turns out ure just a tall subhuman but for ur luck girls love that
What do you mean narcy posts? I don't have any narcy posts. I got good potential to look really good but objectively in the moment I don't.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
youre born a sexless being

• Hmm...
Wholesome

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, cytoplasm and HarrierDuBois
Did you fuck the HTB that was crushing on you?

What a waste. Why have I never had this.
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and HarrierDuBois
@SurgeryEnjoyer

harrierdubois aka the king of downplaying his own height and outlier base

also muh ‘6’3 isn’t tall in nordic countries’ mfers on life support

• +1
harrierdubois aka the king of downplaying his own height and outlier base

also muh ‘6’3 isn’t tall in nordic countries’ mfers on life support
Women are blind. Also have a vid of myself in a club where I tower most of the crowd.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Women are blind. Also have a vid of myself in a club where I tower most of the crowd.
yeah tbh i’ve come to realize that women don’t select for top facial aesthetics as much as pslers think. Some of the best looking girls of my hs dated mostly mtns and even some ltns.

I even remember this girl that mogged me to utter death junior year, who apparently said she thought i was ‘kinda cute’ (my friend’s words, I thought he was baiting me at the time). I was giga looksminned btw. haircut was bad, wore glasses 24/7, etc

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and SurgeryEnjoyer
Read a bit, must have been like a dream.

• +1
Went back to tell my friends about it and they were like "Brooo you gotta go make out with her" and shit, but I chickened out due to high inhib so I was just kinda chillin atm.
With all due respect, i would refrain from making out with any girl until you fix your lip seal, for their mental sanity and well being.

• +1
All jokes aside, @FakecelDuBois as always.

• +1
yeah tbh i’ve come to realize that women don’t select for top facial aesthetics as much as pslers think. Some of the best looking girls of my hs dated mostly mtns and even some ltns.

I even remember this girl that mogged me to utter death junior year, who apparently said she thought i was ‘kinda cute’ (my friend’s words, I thought he was baiting me at the time). I was giga looksminned btw. haircut was bad, wore glasses 24/7, etc
We will never know the female gaze.

With all due respect, i would refrain from making out with any girl until you fix your lip seal, for their mental sanity and well being.
Tbh. My lip seal is rancid, first surgeries then mwah. :whistle:

All jokes aside, @FakecelDuBois as always.
Just look like swedish Keanu theory.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer