First time I went clubbing.

Most versatile.
Debatable, the most averege one for sure but besides a long-ish midface and generally elongated skull, very little dimorphic features.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Debatable, the most averege one for sure but besides a long-ish midface and generally elongated skull, very little dimorphic features.
Meant for acting.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm, HarrierDuBois and Akhi
Followup to this thread:

Wasn't even clubbing clubbing it was a party with all seniors at my high school. Gatsby theme so your boy Harrier was dripped out looking like prime Chico with his bowtie.

View attachment 2084532

I was easily one of the top 5 tallest guys in the club and most guys are absolutely subhuman so I was legit above average by a large margin despite barely pushing MTN on .org jfl.

It was fun af partying and shit I don't know why I decline all party invitations to be a rotter this shit kinda fun. Now moving on to what happened, I made a shit ton of eyecontact with girls and got IOIs BUT IOIs are cope so let's ignore that tbh.

I saw a girl from my old grade school I haven't met in years as well as her friend who I remember from a camp. They were standing in the corner looking at me and whispering. A few minutes later they approached me and acted like they just noticed me with the big "Ooohh heeeeey" jfl. They started talking to me and after a while her friend took my ear down to her mouth (big height difference) and whispered that she had had a crush on me for years and started blushing right after. (Now that I think of it she invited me to a party years ago as well as inviting me into her tent during a camp, rejected her both times). Her friend who I knew started laughing and said "She used to say "OMG heees sooo hoot" all the time in the past", I legit caged irl tbh bc wtf just happened.

Went back to tell my friends about it and they were like "Brooo you gotta go make out with her" and shit, but I chickened out due to high inhib so I was just kinda chillin atm.

Girl from grade school was MTB with great body, tall girl, she was good. Girl who had a crush on me was HTB but average body and slightly too short for my taste. Both blondes with blue eyes.

Then I went to sit down and chill and this girl came up to me (she was fatty LTB). She had written on her phone "Everything ok?" And I just nodded. Then she wrote some other shit and looked at me and I just gave her thumbs up and DNRD her hard as fuck and got the fuck away from her.

I had to end the night in the middle of it since I had to catch the last bus home so I didn't get stuck in the city.

Other than that great night but I left without any pussy ffs, still felt good to know it's not over yet guys, even a LTN-MTN like me can get approached.

Also crucial advice, walk like prime Chico on runway and do slowmo poses like a PSL edit on the beat drops it unironically makes girls check you out.

Your boy Harryyy will be unstoppable after leanmaxx, trimaxx, and infra implants.

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @cutie @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @luljankybo @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @MoggerChad @Bashan @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @8PSLcel @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Octillionaire @David Rothschild @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @cantsleep @Iasacrko @NFA PB rand @rand anon @User49 @StacySlayer @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @WishIwasChico @p0lishsubhuman @ihatereddit @Solar
none of this matters if ur under 200lbs tbh because bar/clubbing is purely about size mogging for girls.

and fighting pill is brutal too if ur not at least 200lbs when going to clubs/bars without any boxing skills or wrestling takedown defense

• +1
Oval => acting.
Rectangular/square => shoving incels in lockers while wearing a varsity jacket.
Your call.
One is a creative mastermind building worlds other works as an electrician until he dies of an thunder blast at 27.

• JFL
none of this matters if ur under 200lbs tbh because bar/clubbing is purely about size mogging for girls.

and fighting pill is brutal too if ur not at least 200lbs when going to clubs/bars without any boxing skills or wrestling takedown defense
This is why being 125 lbs at 6’0 is ideal, to get elite facial leanness and meet women at the prada runway you both were cast for.

• +1

I am not buff.

Attachments

• IMG_9890.jpeg
    IMG_9890.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Oval => acting.
Rectangular/square => shoving incels in lockers while wearing a varsity jacket.
Your call.
Motherfuckers buy a varsity jacket and SWEAR they're 6 PSL.

• JFL
I am not buff.
buff helps but i mean in terms of fighting success, weight classes exist for a reason to keep the fighters alive and because weight difference is massive advantage in a fight. How much do you weigh and gymcelled ?

This is why being 125 lbs at 6’0 is ideal, to get elite facial leanness and meet women at the prada runway you both were cast for
keep trolling

• JFL
buff helps but i mean in terms of fighting success, weight classes exist for a reason to keep the fighters alive and because weight difference is massive advantage in a fight. How much do you weigh and gymcelled ?
I am not trained. Like 78kg at 190. I look normal in clothes.

• Woah
78kg is not bad but youll get manhandled easily against 200lb gymcels if they decide to fight you for mogging them.

gotta get in the gymcel dude all ur gonna suffer a lot

• +1
Ngl you have a pretty good frame for being 78kg and skinny fat. Just your bobblehead ass skull that doesn’t make it look wide in pics.

• +1
78kg is not bad but youll get manhandled easily against 200lb gymcels if they decide to fight you for mogging them.

gotta get in the gymcel dude all ur gonna suffer a lot
Mo-mo-mo-mog. *poker face starts playing*

Ngl you have a pretty good frame for being 78kg and skinny fat. Just your bobblehead ass skull that doesn’t make it look wide in pics.
All bones baby.

• Love it
Forehead is your age, your jaw is your personality, zygos and eyes your soul and midface is your gender.
Hair is your social class. Bald peasant vs luscious prince.

• +1
Ur not mtn if girls have crushes on u for yrs and multiple approach u in a night buddy. Also none of it matters because no piv

Ur not mtn if girls have crushes on u for yrs and multiple approach u in a night buddy. Also none of it matters because no piv
You're right I am not MTN I am LTN.

• +1
He is a 6’3 low htn fakecel who wants to fit in so bad with incels. Trust me i’ve seen his face.

• JFL
He is a 6’3 low htn fakecel who wants to fit in so bad with incels. Trust me i’ve seen his face.
Now I understand how @aBetterMii felt in his threads. Jesus Christ.

• JFL
Also crucial advice, walk like prime Chico on runway and do slowmo poses like a PSL edit on the beat drops it unironically makes girls check you out.
Great tip 👍.