Watched the godfather for the first time

tax.

tax.

White 6’1 hltn
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Posts
253
Reputation
509
It’s overhyped, people regard it as one of the best movies of all time I found it pretty boring tbh.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik and the zodiac
Same
 
  • +1
Reactions: tax.
Yeah I saw it for the first time at 13 and didn’t understand what’s the hype about it. Older people said “you will understand it as u grow up”. I grew up, watched it again in 18, just turned it of after 55 minutes, I couldn’t handle it ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: tax.

Similar threads

slogxER
Replies
14
Views
83
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
VIGILIANT
Replies
8
Views
55
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
TGUN.
Replies
13
Views
55
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
yetiorange
Replies
2
Views
42
Ivanos
Ivanos
Zakai4real
Replies
4
Views
55
Xx_GO-ER_xX
Xx_GO-ER_xX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top