first time taking nicotine in 2023

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
omg its like I've unlocked a superpower I feel this orgasmic feeling all across my body and want to cry

my brain fog is lifted im in control time to increase my IQ and wealth now @_MVP_ what other nootropics would you recommend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, _MVP_, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
it's good for leanmaxxing and also raises your resting calorie burn by 10-15% while decreasing appetite and might boost t but idk if that's bs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
when was the last you coomed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
it's good for leanmaxxing and also raises your resting calorie burn by 10-15% while decreasing appetite and might boost t but idk if that's bs
it's a slight aromatase inhibitor pro thyroid pro dht lower prolactin lower serotonin, its effects are more marked on autistic/adhd types people I believe it brings you closer to the brain chemistry of the average person

I want to try to use it sparingly this time also apparently it protects you from covid and the vaccine

when was the last you coomed?
last sunday when I made this thread haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and lelouch
Amphetamine
Kratom
Noopept

• +1
it's a slight aromatase inhibitor pro thyroid pro dht lower prolactin lower serotonin, its effects are more marked on autistic/adhd types people I believe it brings you closer to the brain chemistry of the average person

last sunday when I made this thread haha
nicotine is the leanmaxxing heightmaxxing secret forreal forreal

• +1
7 days later and it's been my happiest week this year, Day 13 SR got 8 sales and it's not even noon I'm laser focus on my goals

Without nicotine I'm a high inhib, depressed self wallowing faggot, with it I can function normally

all these weird symptoms (chest pain, severe pressure headaches, lots of body pains and fatigue etc) that I've been experiencing for two years that went away when I was a nicotine user but came back when I quit? Gone
Capture dcran le 2023 08 26  111223
Capture dcran le 2023 08 26  111211