Fitted clothing MOGS the fuck out of loose baggy clothes

Fitted or Baggy?

• Fitted

• Baggy

Results are only viewable after voting.
softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken
If you have a good frame or body you need to dress like this to showcase the hardwork and genetics

Loose baggy clothes is just a trend that came in to like make out of shape people disguise their body and hide the fact that they are like out of shape and to help them fit in and shit just like that stupid fat acceptance movement

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, tinderhacker, Deleted member 26642 and 12 others
Trying to hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, SubhumanCurrycel, tinderhacker and 4 others
fitted clothing is oldcel look though

to appeal to young girls u need to wear baggy clothing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999, weebcel, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and 6 others
Loose baggy clothes is just a trend that came in to like make out of shape people disguise their body and hide the fact that they are like out of shape and to help them fit in and shit just like that stupid fat acceptance movement
ineedthisforreactions GIF

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet and softlysoftly
sleeper builds in loose baggy girls mog for prime girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and rand anon
fitted clothes mog

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and ConspiracyTheory
@SteveRogers what do you say I think guys who work out and shit will prefer the fitted look over baggy because it acts like a halo

Male gaze cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 7580, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
If you have a good frame or body you need to dress like this to showcase the hardwork and genetics
View attachment 1950965View attachment 1950970View attachment 1950974View attachment 1950976

bro maybe id agree with you, but your using these roid cells as your example. and if they arnt on roids they def have a pump and are flexing

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Baggy clothes show off what actually matters to girls (tall stature & wide clavicles) and hide what doesn’t concern them (big muscles).

Some may see them as a gen Z thing that will go away in a year, but think about it again, it’s more blackpilled than that. It’s impossible to look good in baggy clothes if you are short, it’s intentional

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: zainab, ManzareK, Deleted member 7580 and 9 others
Baggy clothes show off what actually matters to girls (tall stature & wide clavicles) and hide what doesn’t concern them (big muscles).

Some may see them as a gen Z thing that will go away in a year, but think about it again, it’s more blackpilled than that. It’s impossible to look good in baggy clothes if you are short, it’s intentional
DNR after looking at your avi

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Prettyboy and softlysoftly
Big frame > muscles

• Hmm...
View attachment 1950965View attachment 1950970View attachment 1950974View attachment 1950976

Somewhat fitted, somewhat loose is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and softlysoftly

Words words words

I ain't reading this shit nigga

3158790 1668470335479

If you see this guy in the public, he will assert dominance due to mogging everyone

Baggy clothes are for homeless people

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 7580 and softlysoftly

FUCKING BRUTAL BLACKPILL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers and softlysoftly
Too much muscle male gaze cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Chintuck22 and softlysoftly
? fitted clothing doesn't hide your height or clavicle thats a moot point you made and there is plenty of evidence that women care about muscles how could they not? Your insertions and how much skeletal muscle you can build is all genetics even your response to roids is genetics and it also shows hardwork and discipline like how is that a bad thing? It is like literally sexually dimorphic so you cannot say muscles don't concern them that is like copius maximum

Words words words

I ain't reading this shit nigga

View attachment 1951025

If you see this guy in the public, he will assert dominance due to mogging everyone

Baggy clothes are for homeless people
this is sexual dimorphism there is like no room for debate on this why they call it cope is because @Prettyboy has indoctrinated them into thinking being a skinny boy with oversized clothing is ideal, the only reason he gets away with it is because he is tall and has good face
FUCKING BRUTAL BLACKPILL.
not one source or peer reviewed literature was presented keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
this is sexual dimorphism there is like no room for debate on this why they call it cope is because @Prettyboy has indoctrinated them into thinking being a skinny boy with oversized clothing is ideal, the only reason he gets away with it is because he is tall and has good face

not one source or peer reviewed literature was presented keep coping
I think @Prettyboy needs to shower more and watch some Hamza motivational videos

Hamza told me to meditate so it must be legit. Idk why y'all don't follow his advice

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and softlysoftly

these outfit are just turbo gay tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
the only reason he gets away with it is because he is tall and has good face
Don’t shoot the messenger, I am just trying to give this place a reality check

f3ef513eefbb568f4f21af386b21e112.jpg

Low cortisol outfit. The loose clothes make him relaxed

1668470388481-png.1950976

High cortisol outfit. His clothes are so tight they restrict bloodflow to his brain, he looks tense. Just look at his sleeves - it screams of insecurity how he needs to direct attention so blatantly to his arms muscles

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, AscendingHero, MoggerGaston and 3 others
non-NT boomer trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
@SteveRogers what do you say I think guys who work out and shit will prefer the fitted look over baggy because it acts like a halo
Certainly depends on biacromial.
I personally look best in YoungLA shit (pain in the ass to get in Australia but it’s incredibly worth it), it seems to lend to guys who have a wide bideltoid.
The only tight/fitted stuff I wear is a wetsuit when I surf and that’s a mega halo, outside of that, tight clothes are definitely seen as try hard, at least in my area.
Women here love guys that wear baggy jeans and wife beaters/loose shirts.
That being said, women can tell even with baggy clothes if you have an attractive build or not; 80% of the aesthetics that women want in a guys body is broad shoulders, and sometimes a good loose fit will highlight that.
I should also mention that women are mostly repulsed by gym bros here too, they just love muscular bodies but obviously find the cringe culture ridiculously unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, Rt-Rust1, softlysoftly and 1 other person

women actively laugh at men that dress like that. just ask anyone. actually wait i’ll dm my friend

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and softlysoftly
I think both are retarded, if you’re muscular and just buy normal cut clothes they will fit you tight enough to show your muscles without being a fag about it who buys like weird Asian clothes from Amazon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and softlysoftly
Certainly depends on biacromial.
I personally look best in YoungLA shit (pain in the ass to get in Australia but it’s incredibly worth it), it seems to lend to guys who have a wide bideltoid.
The only tight/fitted stuff I wear is a wetsuit when I surf and that’s a mega halo, outside of that, tight clothes are definitely seen as try hard, at least in my area.
Women here love guys that wear baggy jeans and wife beaters/loose shirts.
That being said, women can tell even with baggy clothes if you have an attractive build or not; 80% of the aesthetics that women want in a guys body is broad shoulders, and sometimes a good loose fit will highlight that.
I should also mention that women are mostly repulsed by gym bros here too, they just love muscular bodies but obviously find the cringe culture ridiculously unattractive.
U in Australia, sounds like my situation here ngl

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • JFL

D3548CD8 93D5 4383 B458 1364AA4D03C1
what girls actually think about this style + the girls in question
14FBBA3C 2E92 4305 BDC7 B0900C38DA5B

Attachments

• E9E3850A-CBE3-43AF-B72E-DE5AFBDD95DE.jpeg
    E9E3850A-CBE3-43AF-B72E-DE5AFBDD95DE.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 380A4F3C-9B21-40AE-B489-3B8A0E817F0D.jpeg
    380A4F3C-9B21-40AE-B489-3B8A0E817F0D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, AlexanderTheGreat11, igbekele007 and 1 other person
he doesn't even lift most likely looks like a basketball player
High cortisol outfit. His clothes are so tight they restrict bloodflow to his brain, he looks tense. Just look at his sleeves - it screams of insecurity how he needs to direct attention so blatantly to his arms muscles
tbf thats a modeling picture to sell that brand, overly tight to where bloodflow and movement are restricted is where its too much I think
View attachment 1951118what girls actually think about this style + the girls in questionView attachment 1951119
you call them 'nigga' lol what mate
and what girls do > what girls say, if you can show me a non-scripted clip of guys like the ones I posted getting rejected by women I'll consider it valid but until then nah

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
only if old. young peopole gott wear baggy shit with a perm or smth. all bout the face nowdays bigboys like me aint get no play fr.

• So Sad
I think these overly tight-fitted shirts are too much to an extreme. It looks like you're trying too hard. I get compliments on my physique and I just wear normal cut t-shirts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and softlysoftly
Give one example of a woman specifically liking or complimenting baggy clothes on a man.
Look at what the guys that zoomer women obsess over wear. Or even just go on pinterest and see whose commenting under post of chads with fitted clothing vs baggy fits

Look at what the guys that zoomer women obsess over wear. Or even just go on pinterest and see whose commenting under post of chads with fitted clothing vs baggy fits
They don't wear baggy clothes, and even if they did, it would have nothing to do with their clothes, only their looks.
Don’t shoot the messenger, I am just trying to give this place a reality check

f3ef513eefbb568f4f21af386b21e112.jpg

1668470388481-png.1950976

JFL that is not an example of baggy clothes. You just posted an attractive guy vs an ugly guy to fit your agenda, their shirts are practically the same fit.

Pinterest is a horrible example jfl, even worse than reddit. Who the fuck uses pinterest

Yea if you wanna attract boomer roasties

Zoomer girls would not even associate with guy wearing tight clothes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly, Deleted member 22126 and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580