Fiverr client that wants me to share pictures along with my analysis, rating & advice with the community for further takes & ascension tips

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Screenshot 20220107 200835 1

Screenshot 20220107 195255

Screenshot 20220107 194943

Screenshot 20220107 195142

Screenshot 20220107 200213

View attachment 1546504

Screenshot 20220107 195015

Screenshot 20220107 195800 1

Screenshot 20220107 194900 1
Screenshot 20220107 195205 1

He sent a video additionally after being asked however that is too large a file size to be uploaded

Analysis in 3 screenshots below:

40664ca340a6f8457b9b4d25268f8ecc.png

60fe82ee5237989872e8450dfe750c3d

5943e8c4f520c643f58e43468584c70c

And the proof he's cool with it:

124b308a76b7081b975a444ce56c53e6.png

And I've suggested him BiMax

002130a2ed032e643b4ba68181acb76a

It was VERY evident from the video that he'd shown me that both his maxilla and mandible were backwardly positioned

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, onfiresems and Deleted member 7725
@StrangerDanger @gamma @Preston @Korea

All the high IQ niggas

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Looks like a greek Ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
hes got niche appeal to certain bracket of women- but his pheno and hair limit the breadth of his attraction. He also looks older than his age id say- hes the same age as me but we could be a decade apart tbh

• +1
Reactions: teemowhite, Yuya Moggershima, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
hes got niche appeal to certain bracket of women- but his pheno and hair limit the breadth of his attraction. He also looks older than his age id say- hes the same age as me but we could be a decade apart tbh

Agree. He looks in his early 30s.

Where did his age get revealed btw?

I am sure I never revealed it.

He's 24, which is what you knew right?

This is basically translated into a meh PSL but a quite better SMV range, which Ravi got right. He just has that "daddy" pheno that a lot of women seem to like in 2022, looks dom and masculine, but also trustable/reliable . His eyes otherwise let him down a lot. Rest face resembles how Cavill would look if he required bimax (and with a bit less growth)

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Anchor_Ship
Agree. He looks in his early 30s.

Where did his age get revealed btw?

I am sure I never revealed it.

He's 24, which is what you knew right?
his name ends 1997 so I assumed he was born that year

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
72cef378d60d5ed73fa29eb21c126dca

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
You are the one getting paid so why should we help?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
I agree with the rating but I think that nct is bigger failo for him than jaw, I don't think he needs bimax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ROTTING, Deleted member 16346 and 2 others
he doesn'T look recessed but he has weak chin

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems
Thats weird, u dont usually ask permission before leaking pics shared with u in confidence

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 3946
That hair is disgusting damn

Gigafailo

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 3946
And I've suggested him BiMax

View attachment 1546525

It was VERY evident from the video that he'd shown me that both his maxilla and mandible were backwardly positioned
Bimax for what? He's not recessed lmfao. He's just in neutral posture and not frauding.

Retards with 0 knowledge like you shouldn't be giving advice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onfiresems, Deleted member and gamma
I agree with the rating but I think that nct is bigger failo for him than jaw, I don't think he needs bimax

Interesting.

The NCT is definitely a major player, because he has positively tilted eyebrows and negatively tilts eyes. So that's disharmony. Correct?

If you had seen his video you would have agreed on bimax.

His midface appeared very flat on video.

Is his midface narrow then? He needs MSE imo. Thoughts on that?

• +1
Bimax for what? He's not recessed lmfao. He's just in neutral posture and not frauding.

Retards with 0 knowledge like you shouldn't be giving advice.

If you had seen his video you'd be saying bimax. It doesn't show in the photos.

mogs me

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Brian shimansky
Man his jawline is so simple yet looks so perfect because of the rest of his face, mouth area and cheekbones mainly. Like I probably have identical jawline to him but it just wont ever look like that cause my skin wont stretch like that.

• +1
Thats weird, u dont usually ask permission before leaking pics shared with u in confidence

Yeah and I think that was before you told me this ugly fella mogged me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Imagine saying that. Fucking twat

Yea holy shit. His facial convexity is 180 deg. The highest I've ever seen

Basically implying his skull is completly flat holy shit lol.

His IPD is cyclop tier (ESR of 45%)

His nose bridge is probably the worst a man can have, ruining is already damned side profile.

Also his overall mouth width is horrible. His mouth to nose ratio is only 1.25 :)forcedsmile:)

HE CANNOT BE MTN WITH THAT NOSE.

I would've put him at like 4.5 LTN.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and Anchor_Ship
Interesting.

The NCT is definitely a major player, because he has positively tilted eyebrows and negatively tilts eyes. So that's disharmony. Correct?

If you had seen his video you would have agreed on bimax.

His midface appeared very flat on video.

Is his midface narrow then? He needs MSE imo. Thoughts on that?
Wdym narrow midface? Narrow lips?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yea holy shit. His facial convexity is 180 deg. The highest I've ever seen

Basically implying his skull is completly flat holy shit lol.

His IPD is cyclop tier (ESR of 45%)

His nose bridge is probably the worst a man can have, ruining is already damned side profile.

Also his overall mouth width is horrible. His mouth to nose ratio is only 1.25 :)forcedsmile:)

HE CANNOT BE MTN WITH THAT NOSE.

I would've put him at like 4.5 LTN.

Yeah I just wanna say to you, before you carry on, *Whispers* I linked him just now to this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Wdym narrow midface? Narrow lips?

It's self explanatory bro, cmon.

His palate and his maxillary width

1144203d08a7ba3b38717d01fa8371ea

He has a wide bigonial width but a narrow maxillary width.

The distance between the two lower maxilla points

He needs expansion, esp given his wide skull

• +1
Reactions: Korea and gamma
If he didn't want major surgery I think just a slight nosejob may make his mouth area not affect him as much. He also should widen that area in the middle between his eyebrows just a bit with clippers to give slightly better harmony there.

Thats pre surgery jfl. Who cares if you mogged him 3 yrs ago, he mogs you now.

No he doesn't lmao

Even after all the nip and tuck

2742102 29d197e210619d9fdae95186c89eb371 1

That's him

And here's me being blase and not trying to fraud or hide a thing and still looking solid

Did you recommend him rhinoplasty? This surgery is a MOST for him as his nose is in a bad state especially from the front view

Also, you should probably censor his fiverr username

I like his face a lot tbh super unique

He looks like a Walmart version of:

Steven seagal
9c717f9eeafcc83b4fcb27c7bc4a983d

Patrick swayze dirty dancing 57a8b1575f9b58974a396cbf

These guys. Skull moggers.

They have strong outter and inner faces though and he only has a strong outter face. If he fixed his inner, he'd be kind of a mogger

Why would someone that actually knows what they're doing spend time reading all that for free

It's self explanatory bro, cmon.

His palate and his maxillary width

View attachment 1546552

He has a wide bigonial width but a narrow maxillary width.

The distance between the two lower maxilla points

He needs expansion, esp given his wide skull
That's not his palate, it's width doesn't effect the mouth.

He just has a terribly narrow mouth.

Did you recommend him rhinoplasty? this surgery is a MOST for him as his nose is in a bad state

Yes, here's what I said word for word:

LooksMaxing Strategies
- Absolutely without a shadow of any doubt the first surgery you MUST DO is double jaw. BiMaxillary, Double jaw surgery. You want to bring both the maxilla and mandible forward. Like shown in this following image: https://gyazo.com/002130a2ed032e643b4ba68181acb76a
- You also want to get MSE after that is done. Maxillary expansion, as the width of your midface is utterly terrible, especially relative to your skull width size.
- You also want to get a rhinoplasty to fix the nose. Whatever the surgeon advises. Whether it's to add an implants in there or whatever. It needs more structure and consistent masculine shape.
- Hairline lowering transplant. A surgery to lower the hairline of yours which is very high, particularly on one side. But this is secondary to the others above which need more urgent calling.
- Work on physique in gym, broaden shoulders & thicken neck. You need broader shoulders even if they aren't bad.
- Thicken eyebrows a little more. Use the oils needed to promote further growth.
- Aso use the relevant oils to grow some actual eyelashes
- Vitamin D3K2 for bone-mass encouragement. Even though yours is solid, you need even more as your skull is wide
- Red Light Therapy lamps. I'll link you to the one I use. This encourages the promotion of collagen which we lose after 25, but particularly after man reaches his early 40s. They can still produce it but it's just harder..
- With Red Light Therapy you want to be wearing Vitamin C serum. Again I will link this to you. It will give your skin more plump to be combining the two.

Message me back with what you want from what I've suggested and also allow me to know if it's cool to post your photos on a Looks Maxing forum since they'll be interested as well as give their own take(s)

• +1
Reactions: N24
This guy is 3 years younger than me, yet looks older

Ah sick, got screenshots from the video. Here is why I say he needs bimax

E0394cdfab113bf55b0d45044c70aa74

@LooksOverAll, now tell me I am wrong?

de81f8515108d7f97710aea5bd6268e2.png

• +1
Reactions: N24 and Anchor_Ship
If he didn't want major surgery I think just a slight nosejob may make his mouth area not affect him as much. He also should widen that area in the middle between his eyebrows just a bit with clippers to give slightly better harmony there.

I think he means business bruv:

51c66f4d9f242ebe3bd7593ffdeb965c

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
His hairline is perfectly fine imo. Also he would look better with a shorter haircut, even though he technically has a great head of hair, the long hair looks weird on such a masculine face

Last edited:

Last edited: