Fix my NCT with photoshop skills without making it look like a Ken Doll Chad in this selfie. I wanna see if cantho will ascend my aesthetics.

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 15302 and MaxillaMaxing
Don't touch anything other than the outter canthus you autists

My eyebrows are positively tilted, but my eyes negatively. That's facial disharmony.

Toothloss caused bone-loss that caused lack of eye support. You know the rest

Someone fix it.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, ROTTING, Deleted member 17174 and 1 other person
My eyebrows are positively tilted, but my eyes negatively. That's facial disharmony.

Toothloss caused bone-loss that caused lack of eye support. You know the rest

Someone fix it.
Would this imply I shouldn't remove wisdom teeth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Would this imply I shouldn't remove wisdom teeth?

Well the tooth I lost wasn't a wisdom tooth.

It was as main tooth positioned just underneath the lower cheekbone

File:Permanent teeth names.png

It was the Mandibular First Left Molar which is a pivotal tooth for bone stimulation.

The wisdom tooth is behind the third left molar right? Or is it the third left molar itself?

you need MSE, then cantho

Well the tooth I lost wasn't a wisdom tooth.

It was as main tooth positioned just underneath the lower cheekbone

File:Permanent teeth names.png

It was the Mandibular First Left Molar which is a pivotal tooth for bone stimulation.

The wisdom tooth is behind the third left molar right? Or is it the third left molar itself?
Im pretty sure it's the last teeth. Idk if that will affect, I've read conflicting shit, from "dont remove cause bone support", to "wisdom teeth actually dont matter much and Hollywood actors are known to remove to enhance hollow cheeks " (more gap for soft tissue to go inside sounds like an equally valid theory)

Im pretty sure it's the last teeth. Idk if that will affect, I've read conflicting shit, from "dont remove cause bone support", to "wisdom teeth actually dont matter much and Hollywood actors are known to remove to enhance hollow cheeks " (more gap for soft tissue to go inside sounds like an equally valid theory)

Go speak to someone professional that doesn't have a vested interest in you removing it.

All I know is removing a Mandibular or Maxillary Molar tooth is inevitably going to lead to bone-lossage as you won't be stimulating the bone from no-longer having that tooth to bite on.

There ya go
Fotogenic e1c82ee4 7916 4aeb 8d27 904692aa3075

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Kroker, gamma and 2 others
Go speak to someone professional that doesn't have a vested interest in you removing it.

All I know is removing a Mandibular or Maxillary Molar tooth is inevitably going to lead to bone-lossage as you won't be stimulating the bone from no-longer having that tooth to bite on.
I already cant bite with them, it's basically a medical issue and even dentists (who wouldnt be the ones removing it) said do it cause risky to spread an infection to other actual usable teeth and would have to remove them as well then. Might as well do it.

I already cant bite with them, it's basically a medical issue and even dentists (who wouldnt be the ones removing it) said do it cause risky to spread an infection to other actual usable teeth and would have to remove them as well then. Might as well do it.

If you can't bite with them, then yeah. So remove them, get the issue resolved and then get a fake implant?

If you can't bite with them, then yeah. So remove them, get the issue resolved and then get a fake implant?
Didnt know fake implants were a thing ngl :lul: I can look into that although it wasn't suggested

Didnt know fake implants were a thing ngl :lul: I can look into that although it wasn't suggested

You didn't know fake teeth were a thing? Are you a donut?

You didn't know fake teeth were a thing? Are you a donut?
I knew people get removable ones at old age, I dont know anyone who had to get a single implant. I guess UK teeth makes that stuff possible

I knew people get removable ones at old age, I dont know anyone who had to get a single implant. I guess UK teeth makes that stuff possible

You in the 3rd world?

Just fix your mentality and outlook on life bro, it'll be permanent unlike a Photoshop of how you won't actually look and won't really change anything in your life

Just fix your mentality and outlook on life bro, it'll be permanent unlike a Photoshop of how you won't actually look and won't really change anything in your life

Why are you such a boring mediocre fucking shit-wit?

Did I not say this was because I was thinking of canthoplasty?

NIGGER. This is fucking LooksMax.Me. We are looking to ascend. Take your bullshit and shove it up your ass.

You fucking negative red pill twat. Or I'll rip your Adam's apple out, Adam.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Anchor_Ship
Will MSE widen my IPD? Because if it doesn't then my face is going to look ridiculous.
It may widen it, your probably too old for IPD changes tbh, but it can slightly rotate your orbits, which will set you up for a better cantho result.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
It may widen it, your probably too old for IPD changes tbh, but it can slightly rotate your orbits, which will set you up for a better cantho result.

One more bone-graft in May, then the fake tooth implant, then MSE and then we'll look at possibly canthoplasty.

Cantho is the most worrying however as we all know what can go wrong with eye-surgeries. I would say beneath 30% of eye surgeries don't look canny.

Technically no, but Greece could be considered 3rd world right now yes

Explains it. Fake teeth implants have been going on for decades.

0 difference
Screenshot 20220211 1545162

@StrangerDanger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and StrangerDanger
2738595 16331 1
2738643 Screenshot 20220211 1545162 1

Basic people just ignore the fucking subtleties in things. Take your third world brain and fuck off @Birdcell

It's subtle and subconscious but a clear difference. Naturally if you LOOK for a huge difference you see none, but there is one and it's subtle towards the overall harmony. Only high IQ individuals with no ego driven agenda would not see so.

Yo if you're here to start a shit-war I will fuck you up.

Stay out of my fucking threads you 3rd world loner child/.

And you made it neutral.
0 difference with ULTRA PCT also
Screenshot 20220211 1549092

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 13787
View attachment 1535811View attachment 1535812

Basic people just ignore the fucking subtleties in things. Take your third world brain and fuck off @Birdcell

It's subtle and subconscious but a clear difference. Naturally if you LOOK for a huge difference you see none, but there is one and it's subtle towards the overall harmony. Only high IQ individuals with no ego driven agenda would not see so.
Meaningless in motion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 13787
Why are you such a boring mediocre fucking shit-wit?

Did I not say this was because I was thinking of canthoplasty?

NIGGER. This is fucking LooksMax.Me. We are looking to ascend. Take your bullshit and shove it up your ass.

You fucking negative red pill twat. Or I'll rip your Adam's apple out, Adam.
What I mean is unless you'll do something practical about it like a surgery with promised good results you'll only feed your body&face dysmorphia, do whatever you want with these words

And you won't rip anything I have happened to train since childhood in kickboxing so I'd be more than glad to practice a few kicks on you

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
0 difference with ULTRA PCT also
View attachment 1535810

Thanks for doing it but no, you're wrong. There is a huge difference.

Only your jealousy would say otherwise. Ego driven jealousy. That can't stand being mogged by an outspoken NT man, because you believe only middle tier normies would be this outspoken and NT to compensate for their standard looks.

I know the way your simple brain works. I've spent 3 months in India and the children were EXACTLY like you.

Punchable sandle-flapping little shits.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Anchor_Ship and Birdcell
Meaningless in motion

Like I said, you'll say anything to tame the jealousy inside. I'm 29 and I've been there and done this with jealous boys when I was your age too. It's basic. Please the thread. I'm not interested in talking to you. I'm asking nicely.

What I mean is unless you'll do something practical about it like a surgery with promised good results you'll only feed your body&face dysmorphia, do whatever you want with these words

And you won't rip anything I have happened to train since childhood in kickboxing so I'd be more than glad to practice a few kicks on you

Blocked.

37bb75cbb245589ec4702e4541e35dea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17308
The best you can make if you go hard Surgerymaxxing :
Screenshot 20220211 155848

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Blocked also. Not having any little virgin Mary shit raise my cortisol levels.

3388858109a9c5c54a0ea7e1326afedb

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
You're a curry , you're cortisol levels are already 24/7 the world highest

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and The Bleach Pill