Fixes for my brutal skull shape ?

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
After rotting on here for more than two years and doing extensive research, I think I finally found the source of all of my misery which is unfortunately the weird shape of my skull. As you can see on the pictures below, I have a pear headshape with a little touch of some bimaxillary protrusion to spice things up and give that full curry dravidian pseudo look.
My head narrows from the cheekbone to the forehead and from the cheekbone to the jaw, giving me the average curry look, and making my head look bloated as fuck and it gives me an overall very gracile and cucked look. in addition to that shitshow, I have an ape tier forehead with a clear recession and no brow ridge whatsoever.
Now that I found the source of my problems, I'd like to get the best insights on the way to fix it.
What would be the best route to take in my case:
-Get temporal and jaw fillers plus braces
-Get some sort of cheekbone reduction in a third world shithole (this procedure isn't even available were I live jfl)
I'm looking for the best procedures for my case and the best bang for my buck.

you need to go for that clean stubble and strong eyebrows look

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
you need to go for that clean stubble and strong eyebrows look
I have a very narrow jaw, the beard is saving me rn jfl. since I started growing my beard, I went from subhuman to ltn.

After rotting on here for more than two years and doing extensive research, I think I finally found the source of all of my misery which is unfortunately the weird shape of my skull. As you can see on the pictures below, I have a pear headshape with a little touch of some bimaxillary protrusion to spice things up and give that full curry dravidian pseudo look.
My head narrows from the cheekbone to the forehead and from the cheekbone to the jaw, giving me the average curry look, and making my head look bloated as fuck and it gives me an overall very gracile and cucked look. in addition to that shitshow, I have an ape tier forehead with a clear recession and no brow ridge whatsoever.
Now that I found the source of my problems, I'd like to get the best insights on the way to fix it.
What would be the best route to take in my case:
-Get temporal and jaw fillers plus braces
-Get some sort of cheekbone reduction in a third world shithole (this procedure isn't even available were I live jfl)
I'm looking for the best procedures for my case and the best bang for my buck.

bro you look alright, just need to softmax no need for surgeries

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and FML0908
Chin looks longer with the beard, maybe let your hair grow out long

bro you look alright, just need to softmax no need for surgeries
No i really don’t tho.
I have the same head shape as these guys while being a fucking Nafri with shitskin. Shit gotta change tbh.
2B2E3A96 0D3D 45F3 9667 A348896C3991

• JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, forevermirin and SidharthTheSlayer
No i really don’t tho.
I have the same head shape as these guys while being a fucking Nafri with shitskin. Shit gotta change tbh.
View attachment 2674213

Brother, I'm sorry but you're not gonna "ascend" like you want.

You could, perhaps, consult someone like @garoupilled_ who will assist you in dms (for a small fee ofc).

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, garoupilled_ and FML0908
Brother, I'm sorry but you're not gonna "ascend" like you want.

You could, perhaps, consult someone like @garoupilled_ who will assist you in dms (for a small fee ofc).
Why wouldn’t i be able to, what do you mean ?

Why wouldn’t i be able to, what do you mean ?
We've already discussed this in past threads.

You should dm @garoupilled_ in the hope that he gives you a good plan for ascension. However, my personal advice would be to drop the whole "curry wanting to look Arab" shtick and fraud as a mulatto.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and FML0908
you have bdd my brother. you're easily mtn+ with appeal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, FML0908 and Allornothing
We've already discussed this in past threads.

My best advice for you would be to dm @garoupilled_ in the hope that he gives you a good plan for ascension. My personal advice would be to drop the whole "curry wanting to look Arab" shtick and fraud as a mulatto.
Yes i remember, and i showed a phenotype i aspire to look like.
I ain’t dropping shit because i constantly get mistaken for a curry while literally being Arab. I don’t think you understand how frustrating this shit is.
If i can’t do shit then watch me botch myself, i’d rather look botched than dravidian.

This is the pheno i want to achieve btw:
4C092ADB 8E79 41EC 99B4 26624DBA9716

I feel like i’m asking for the moon like some deranged users on here while i’m just asking to look more like my race and stop getting mistaken for a curry or a mutt.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I ain’t dropping shit because i constantly get mistaken for a curry while literally being Arab. I don’t think you understand how frustrating this shit is.
If i can’t do shit then watch me botch myself, i’d rather look botched than dravidian.

View attachment 2674227

I feel like i’m asking for the moon like some deranged users on here while i’m just asking to look more like my race and stop getting mistaken for a curry or a mutt.
With every post you make, you keep changing your "desired" pheno.

@Allornothing

• Hmm...
Your skull looks fine
@FunkyFlamingo is an example of a death their skull shale

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin

View attachment 2674227

@sportsmogger give him some good advice please

• +1

View attachment 2674227

fix darkening around orbitals + find new hairstyles that curries dont use, also shape ur beard up

• +1
still crying for my attention jfl
You help yourself sleep by thinking any opposition is rent free in your head. Truth is, you’re just one of thousands of users here.

Uggos flock together like birds of a feather that’s all I’m saying.

With every post you make, you keep changing your "desired" pheno.

@Allornothing
I always showed you the same ranges of pheno. I never aspired to be a north atlindid mogger, just an arab/nafri mtn is more than enough for me. I just want to be perceived as my race and not some bad reputed one…

Who the nigga you tagged btw ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh
fix darkening around orbitals + find new hairstyles that curries dont use, also shape ur beard up
Don’t know how to fix them, heard Volufine is cope. I already hair maxed (fringe haircut) and i’m growing my beard. That won’t fix my skull in the long run tho.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Always the same type of people who say stuff like this
you have bdd my brother. you're easily mtn+ with appeal.
To be honest there no point in beefing. I guess beauty really is subjective. Some people think i’m a mtn and some think i’m a subhuman. What really matters is how you see yourself and i hate myself.

Fair enough.

I was hoping he'd give you advice similar to what sportsmogger did.
Well, let’s hope some high iq user sees my thread and give me insights like in the good old days. Looksmin.org became a tiktokcel shitposting central lately…

Any advice on that regard from your perspective ? you’ve been on here for quite some time…

• +1
Well, let’s hope some high iq user sees my thread and give me insights like in the good old days. Looksmin.org became a tiktokcel shitposting central lately…

Any advice on that regard from your perspective ? you’ve been on here for quite some time…
With regards to your specific goal, I don't have much to add onto what has already been said in the dozens of threads you've made.

Since you seem like you're looking for more advice you should probably do what I told you earlier.
You should dm @garoupilled_ in the hope that he gives you a good plan for ascension with your goal in mind.

• +1
With regards to your specific goal, I don't have much to add onto what has already been said in the dozens of threads you've made.

Since you seem like you're looking for more advice you should probably do what I told you earlier.
And can i trust this man ? I’ve never heard of him that’s why i’m asking…

Btw ran through your profile, are you a hadithist brother ?

Don’t know how to fix them, heard Volufine is cope. I already hair maxed (fringe haircut) and i’m growing my beard. That won’t fix my skull in the long run tho.
volufiline isnt cope, have you tried it? if so don't comment on it lol, make your hair more curly/get a perm if you can, and grow your beard out yes, fixing your skull shape is literally impossible with surgery

• JFL
volufiline isnt cope, have you tried it? if so don't comment on it lol, make your hair more curly/get a perm if you can, and grow your beard out yes, fixing your skull shape is literally impossible with surgery
And who are you to say that my skull isn’t fixable with surgery, have you tried it ? If so don’t comment on it as well

• Ugh..
And who are you to say that my skull isn’t fixable with surgery, have you tried it ? If so don’t comment on it as well
Good luck ascending with that attitude you nigger, how are you gonna fix your skull? With fillers and implants?? @Fiqh

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and FML0908
Good luck ascending with that attitude you nigger, how are you gonna fix your skull? With fillers and implants?? @Fiqh
Exactly, i’ll try my best to make it look natural. That’s why i made this thread in the first place…
And if it dosen’t work, I’d honestly rather look botched than curry.

• JFL
Exactly, i’ll try my best to make it look natural. That’s why i made this thread in the first place…
And if it dosen’t work, I’d honestly rather look botched than curry.
You don't look curry, you just look Gulf Arab

• +1
Btw you’re the one having an attitude here mate…

• JFL
You don't look curry, you just look Gulf Arab
Everyone has a different opinion on how i look. Yet a lot of people thought i was curry even when i used to live in a gulf country.
See my old threats specially about that one bitch who left because of this…
This is why i’ll do everything in my power to escape this curse, even if i already know it’s kinda over for me.

• JFL