Fixing Midface

GreenRay88

GreenRay88

Bronze
I have a Midface of 0.95-0.96 but I have overbite is there anything I can do to make my Midface smaller? Or is it over

Attachments

• A2AED4F1-268A-435B-8013-A45E0B9FDDDC.jpeg
    A2AED4F1-268A-435B-8013-A45E0B9FDDDC.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 0ECAD73B-21E4-45CD-97BC-0B92ECEE250A.jpeg
    0ECAD73B-21E4-45CD-97BC-0B92ECEE250A.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 0
Picture where I look lighter was taken rn other was taken frauded when I was younger
Was hoping for a side profile pic.
I'm not very knowledgeable about long midface fixes.
But read about Bimax with CCW rotation, lefort 1 with maxillary impaction then after those u can advace the upper maxilla with malar + infraorbital implants and paranasal implants.
Put these terms on the forum search bar and read more about it.

Was hoping for a side profile pic.
I'm not very knowledgeable about long midface fixes.
But read about Bimax with CCW rotation, lefort 1 with maxillary impaction then after those u can advace the upper maxilla with malar + infraorbital implants and paranasal implants.
Put these terms on the forum search bar and read more about it.
Hold on lemme take a side profile

Excuse my nigger lips

Attachments

• B97BDBA9-7A7B-47F5-A20C-C111F82D5EE9.jpeg
    B97BDBA9-7A7B-47F5-A20C-C111F82D5EE9.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
@fruitgunpop ?
Doesn't look that bad tbh
Your upper maxilla does look recessed
Is your bite good?
It could be bimaxillary protrusion but if your bite is okay it would prolly be more optimal to just get midface implants.
A more robust lower third will also make your face look more compact.

Your face is fine , your midface is nit too long. You just have a mental illness.

The lack of definition around the jaw area gives the longish face look. Get off this site.

Your face is fine , your midface is nit too long. You just have a mental illness.

The lack of definition around the jaw area gives the longish face look. Get off this site.
Lack of definition on the jaw is due to tightness I have on my neck uhh ligaments idk what to call them on my other side it looks more defined. Also I used to be obese still leanmaxxing but I’m at a good weight now

Is your bite good?
It could be bimaxillary protrusion but if your bite is okay it would prolly be more optimal to just get midface implants.

I have overbite not super severe or anything but I can get braces

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Is your bite good?
Yea I have slight Bimaxillary protrusion

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Lack of definition on the jaw is due to tightness I have on my neck uhh ligaments idk what to call them on my other side it looks more defined. Also I used to be obese still leanmaxxing but I’m at a good weight now
Most people have asymmetrical definition on their jaw . It's normal.

If you want to remove the Longaface look , your jaw area needs to be a little wider than your forehead and midface instead of being one continuous line.

Most people have asymmetrical definition on their jaw . It's normal.

If you want to remove the Longaface look , your jaw area needs to be a little wider than your forehead and midface instead of being one continuous line.
Thanks for the advice I’ve been throughly chewing my food for about 1.5 months and I’ve seen a bit of jaw gains but nothing rlly that good

• +1
Reactions: lungisani
It actually is fixable. Jaw surgery can be used to remove bone on the midface.
Yeah, and it will increase the ratio by 0.02 points. It's nothing.
Orbital box osteotomy (nobody's gonna get it) is the only thing that helps.

Yeah, and it will increase the ratio by 0.02 points. It's nothing.
Orbital box osteotomy (nobody's gonna get it) is the only thing that helps.
O wouldn't call it "nothing". The changes I've seen from it are pretty drastic.

O wouldn't call it "nothing". The changes I've seen from it are pretty drastic.
Only other thing I wanna do w my face is browridgemaxx I’m thinking of injecting hgh on it or bonemashing it

Only other thing I wanna do w my face is browridgemaxx I’m thinking of injecting hgh on it or bonemashing it
Please don't do that , none of those are good options. Hgh will thicken the muscles on your face. Giving yourself facial trauma is also not ideal.

Browridge implants are the safer option , and they're customizable. You can also look like nate diaz for a few thousand dollars.

Please don't do that , none of those are good options. Hgh will thicken the muscles on your face. Giving yourself facial trauma is also not ideal.

Browridge implants are the safer option , and they're customizable. You can also look like nate diaz for a few thousand dollars.
Bonemashing works though from everything I’ve heard. I’ve taken HGH before and I don’t think my face is destroyed

You mean cosmic? He never posted his photos, which makes you question how it came out
well ther was a dude who had classes in hus before pics and then he dudnt in after pic also got a rhino i think

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson