Fk I can’t believe Meeks replied to my dm

What's the best advice you would give to someone in their teens

If you want to achieve something in life, whether it be family or career, you need to get after it

You need to do what you need to do, improve the skills you need to improve, fix the flaws you need to fix, whether it involves practice and repetition like charisma or knowledge, or some sort of plastic surgery to turn a flaw into strength

To achieve anything, you need to get after it

And the power of taking initiative on your own

You don't have to wait for people's approval for you to change your dressing style or to choose a career or even do a cosmetic procedure, you can just go on do it

You don't need their approval to tweak your personality or adapt to a persona you want to embody, you can just do it

You don't need to wait for people to invite you to go on a vacation, eat a restaurant, or go to a hangout, you can do it yourself and invite other people

Blackpill is too much acknowledging uncomfortable facts, not enough taking initiative and getting yourself into that top 5% of men

Get after it, take initiative

Other than your family, don't care too much about others approving of you, these people could not care less whether we live or die
 
  • +1
Reactions: CountPrescient
If you want to achieve something in life, whether it be family or career, you need to get after it

You need to do what you need to do, improve the skills you need to improve, fix the flaws you need to fix, whether it involves practice and repetition like charisma or knowledge, or some sort of plastic surgery to turn a flaw into strength

To achieve anything, you need to get after it

And the power of taking initiative on your own

You don't have to wait for people's approval for you to change your dressing style or to choose a career or even do a cosmetic procedure, you can just go on do it

You don't need their approval to tweak your personality or adapt to a persona you want to embody, you can just do it

You don't need to wait for people to invite you to go on a vacation, eat a restaurant, or go to a hangout, you can do it yourself and invite other people

Get after it, take initiative

Other than your family, don't care too much about others approving of you, these people could not care less whether we live or die
I should probably stop rotting on this forum
 
I should probably stop rotting on this forum

you don't have to

you just have to do other things as well

maybe you need to join the air force

maybe you need to go to college

maybe you need to work at ups for a year and save up money
 
you don't have to

you just have to do other things as well

maybe you need to join the air force

maybe you need to go to college

maybe you need to work at ups for a year and save up money
When I browse this forum I pretty much stay on it for hours scrolling on off topic
 
4k posts is this forum really worth staying in
No it’s jst fked my mind :BLUBBERS:
I miss myself before even knowing abt ts in 2022 :forcedsmile:
I want to comeback to my old self but seriously I can’t
Delete ur tt and delete ur accnt here and live ur life
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
@ilikefish
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
No it’s jst fked my mind :BLUBBERS:
I miss myself before even knowing abt ts in 2022 :forcedsmile:
I want to comeback to my old self but seriously I can’t
Delete ur tt and delete ur accnt here and live ur life
I'm already spending too much time here. I'll dip before the obsession gets too big
 
I'm already spending too much time here. I'll dip before the obsession gets too big
Jst know ur failos and surgeries how to fix them and delete ur accnt ask a mod for it
 
  • +1
Reactions: CountPrescient
@rollthefuckingdice
 
  • Love it
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice
so gay
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88
you are a CUCK, pathetic loser

How could he be a "GOAT", are u gay? He is a criminal with good genes
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Matrix88

Similar threads

try2beme
Replies
6
Views
44
jeremyy
jeremyy
A
Replies
19
Views
128
fakechang777
fakechang777
dreamz
Replies
12
Views
92
dreamz
dreamz
trustfund
Replies
10
Views
70
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Amuzant
Replies
6
Views
62
Amuzant
Amuzant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top