swaggyp1
Luminary
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2022
- Posts
- 6,298
- Reputation
- 8,083
29 years oldHow old are you
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
29 years oldHow old are you
Lucky bastard
What's the best advice you would give to someone in their teens29 years old
What's the best advice you would give to someone in their teens
LMAO
I should probably stop rotting on this forumIf you want to achieve something in life, whether it be family or career, you need to get after it
You need to do what you need to do, improve the skills you need to improve, fix the flaws you need to fix, whether it involves practice and repetition like charisma or knowledge, or some sort of plastic surgery to turn a flaw into strength
To achieve anything, you need to get after it
And the power of taking initiative on your own
You don't have to wait for people's approval for you to change your dressing style or to choose a career or even do a cosmetic procedure, you can just go on do it
You don't need their approval to tweak your personality or adapt to a persona you want to embody, you can just do it
You don't need to wait for people to invite you to go on a vacation, eat a restaurant, or go to a hangout, you can do it yourself and invite other people
Get after it, take initiative
Other than your family, don't care too much about others approving of you, these people could not care less whether we live or die
I should probably stop rotting on this forum
When I browse this forum I pretty much stay on it for hours scrolling on off topicyou don't have to
you just have to do other things as well
maybe you need to join the air force
maybe you need to go to college
maybe you need to work at ups for a year and save up money
U only have 100 postI should probably stop rotting on this forum
4k posts is this forum really worth staying inU only have 100 post
Delete ur accnt before its too late![]()
No it’s jst fked my mind4k posts is this forum really worth staying in

I'm already spending too much time here. I'll dip before the obsession gets too bigNo it’s jst fked my mind
I miss myself before even knowing abt ts in 2022
I want to comeback to my old self but seriously I can’t
Delete ur tt and delete ur accnt here and live ur life
Jst know ur failos and surgeries how to fix them and delete ur accnt ask a mod for itI'm already spending too much time here. I'll dip before the obsession gets too big
Ou shi bro thats cool
Ain’t no motherfucking way, ain’t no fucking way wtf. Meeks based nigga now though. Fuark I’m envious.
Damn Insane Meeks is my hero fr

Black nigger rage stay madprobably some pajeet running his acc
???Black nigger rage stay mad

Stfuyou are a CUCK, pathetic loser
How could he be a "GOAT", are u gay? He is a criminal with good genes